• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The key to the future -understand

Cooky

Veteran Member
These are the smartest videos I have ever watched, especially video 2 -which represents our current situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooky

Veteran Member
NOTES~
The power shift [section in the video] begins to create our current situation of rethinking the American role.

Cooky

Veteran Member
NOTES~
Within geopolitics, different nations have different visions, which leads to globalization, which is essentially a method of keeping peace as kind of insurance for peaceful future geopolitics.

The EU was a massive example of this.

(Liberal international Order)

Cooky

Veteran Member
Very interesting but could not get past 1st video

...Unfortunately, I think we have to wait. :oops:

I watched part 2 today on tv, and it might be a few days or weeks before it's available online.

I'm going to bookmark this thread, so I can take more notes and talk about it more with people here as it's released. Feel free to pop in once and a while to see how this progresses. :) I think it's interesting.