• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The ketchup crisis

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
The things we learn on the internet! It seems like there is a shortage of ketchup in the US.
My dear American friends, do not despair. I found a solution for your problem. Here's a recipe for homemade ketchup:

Homemade Ketchup In Just 5 Minutes!

Easy, cheap and based on the ingredient list, should taste good. And, huge bonus, must be healthier than the bottled version.
There you go, problem solved.
Feel free to express your gratitude in the comments :D

Here in South Africa we have Tomato Sauce. Is that the same as ketchup?

We Never Know

No Slack
The things we learn on the internet! It seems like there is a shortage of ketchup in the US.
My dear American friends, do not despair. I found a solution for your problem. Here's a recipe for homemade ketchup:

Easy, cheap and based on the ingredient list, should taste good. And, huge bonus, must be healthier than the bottled version.

Good thing its only a ketchup packet shortage. You had me worried for a second

America is facing a ketchup packet shortage

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Notta problem.

Now, if it was mustard that's in short supply, that's a national crisis! :mad:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Salsa is better than ketchup.
Definitely. Ketchup is basically just a gooed up, super salty tomato. I didn't even know we had a shortage.
But a salsa shortage? That one would be a great tragedy that would lead to many undrank margaritas and uneaten chips and many other harsh consequences.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Definitely. Ketchup is basically just a gooed up, super salty tomato. I didn't even know we had a shortage.
But a salsa shortage? That one would be a great tragedy that would lead to many undrank margaritas and uneaten chips and many other harsh consequences.
Undrunk margaritas would be a tragedy.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member

There is a ketchup shortage? I hadn't noticed.
Chinese plum sauce is a good substitute. (Sometimes it is called duck sauce, but contains no duck.)