1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured The JW's claim Jesus was not son of Adam.

Discussion in 'Biblical Debates' started by LightofTruth, Sep 1, 2019.

1. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,646
    True, I find the name Jehovah's Witnesses did Not exist until after the 1870's but Even Abel was a Jehovah's Witness because of Abel proved faithful to Jehovah God. Jesus witnessed for his God.- John 4:23-24

2. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,646
    Yes, they both sinned, but what if only one of them would have sinned ______________________
    If only one would have remained faithful then human perfection would have been passed down to us.
    Even science does Not know what would be the outcome of mixing perfection with imperfection.
    Only the Bible answers that for us by God sending heavenly per-human perfect Jesus to be born as a perfect human.

3. sooda

sooda Veteran Member
    It's My Birthday!

Ratings:
    +3,305
    Religion:
    Christian
    Jehovah's Witnesses: End Of The World Predictions - The ...
    thewatchtowerfiles.com/endofworld

Jehovah’s Witnesses
    : End Of The World Predictions. It was a tremendous shot in the arm to their ranks and coffers both prior to 1914 as well as 1975. Perhaps Camping and his misled followers will point to the volcano that erupted in Iceland yesterday to try to beef up some sort of support for the date as the Watchtower did with the outbreak of World War I for 1914.

you gotta get a gimmick. If you wanna get a hand.

4. Landon Caeli

Landon Caeli What's your stoyle?

Ratings:
    +1,580
    Religion:
    Catholic
    Okay, if we can return to planet earth now, we will see that there are no wild "what if's" in logical thought.

I mean "what if" God never created us? "What if" a triangle is a square?

....We can "what if" all day, but none of it means a damn thing.

#44 Landon Caeli, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  5. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,646
    Before the Great War 're-named World War I' there were No world wars. - Matthew 24:6
    Thus, 1914 was the 'first application' of Matthew 24:7 in the 'acts of men'.
    These war-like troubles were the start of such global or international troubles - Matthew 24:8
    Remember: wrong guesses or calculations do Not make the Bible as wrong, just makes calculations as wrong.
    As Daniel informs us that spiritual light, spiritual understanding increases with time - Daniel 12:4; Daniel 12:9.
    We are now at the ' final phase ' of Matthew 24:14
    How extensive the proclaiming about God's kingdom of Daniel 2:44 now has such far-reaching effects as that the good news of God's kingdom government now blankets over the world.
    Even modern technology today has allowed for Scripture to be rapidly translated throughout the world.
    Thus, people can now have Scripture in their own mother tongue or native languages as never before in history.
    This is No gimmick as we are approaching the ' final signal ' so to speak, of 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3.
    When the powers that be are saying, " Peace and Security..." that will prove to be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,9.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sooda

sooda Veteran Member
    It's My Birthday!

Ratings:
    +3,305
    Religion:
    Christian
    Start with Daniel.. Its not about end times.. Its about the Maccabean war.

7. Landon Caeli

Ratings:
    +1,580
    Religion:
    Catholic
    I thought the Catholic Church was the Great Satan?

8. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,646
    I find in the Bible there are No 'what if's' but what is logically in store for mankind.
    Logically if God had never created us we would Not be here. ( Earth would be a Zoo without people )
    Earth will Never blow up because as Ecclesiastes 1:4 B informs us that ' Earth abides forever'.
    Agree, ' what ifs ' can Not mean a thing, but there are No ' what ifs ' in God's purpose.
    What will Not abide forever is wicked people because they will be ' destroyed forever ' - as per Psalms 92:7
    Logically then, only upright people will remain and inherit the Earth - Proverbs 2:21-22; Psalms 37:9-11

9. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,646
    I suppose since Constantine was influenced by the Great Satan (that old Genesis snake in the grass) there is a connection because Constantine helped mix pagan thought with Scripture in order to make converts.
    Not converts to 1st-century teachings, but to the teaching of men.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Landon Caeli

Ratings:
    +1,580
    Religion:
    Catholic
    Yes, of course.

11. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,646
    ' Yes, of course ' means what __________________
    Yes, men went against the teachings of Jesus____________ Matthew 15:9
    Yes, the Bible is wrong and men's traditions are right ______________

12. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,646
    I find the huge political statue of Daniel chapter 2 has Not yet collapsed.
    We are at the now ' time of the toes ' or more like the ' time of the toenails ' for Daniel 2:43-44.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Deeje

Deeje Avid Bible Student
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5,257
    Religion:
    Christian JW
    Ummm...no he came out of her womb....but you knew that, right?

His life was transferred from heaven to the womb of an unmarried woman who was chosen as the vehicle to facilitate his birth. That gave him the technical and legal genealogy of both of his parents. Only his parents knew the circumstances of his conception. But Mary was as sinful as any human and therefore could not pass on any of her DNA unless it was first modified by God at conception. The fact that she offered a sin offering at the Temple after Jesus' birth shows that she was not sinless....not immaculately conceived.

If humans can perform IVF, and women can give birth to a child that is not genetically related to her, then what is to prevent God from introducing into the womb of Mary, a living life transferred from heaven. Do we imagine that his activities are governed by our limitations?

14. Landon Caeli

Ratings:
    +1,580
    Religion:
    Catholic
    Believe what you want. It's ridiculous to me. And unbiblical.

15. Deeje

Deeje Avid Bible Student
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5,257
    Religion:
    Christian JW
    Sorry, but Jehovah has always had his Witnesses. :) (Isaiah 43:10; Hebrews 12:1)

16. Deeje

Deeje Avid Bible Student
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5,257
    Religion:
    Christian JW
    It is not unbiblical.....immaculate conception is unbiblical.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Landon Caeli

Ratings:
    +1,580
    Religion:
    Catholic
    Okay. :)

Bye.

18. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +1,646
    Since ALL( except Jesus) have sinned, then yes, Mary was Not immaculate as per Romans 3:23.
    I find at Romans 5:12 B that ALL ( that would include Mary ) have sinned....
    Romans 5:17 gives Jesus the credit

• Like Like x 1
  19. Muffled

Muffled Jesus in me

Ratings:
    +952
    Religion:
    Christian
    I believe this is the false Gnostic belief that the flesh is sinful. I also believe many Protestants hold to the concept that sin is passed on through the flesh of Adam but I do not believe that is the case.

I believe sin comes from the spirit and since Jesus has the Spirit of God He does not sin.

20. Muffled

Muffled Jesus in me

Ratings:
    +952
    Religion:
    Christian
    I believe you are assuming that God is following the same path that was followed in the past. I do not believe God is ever bound by the past. Rather the purity God is requiring is spiritual purity:
    Heb 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.

I believe Adam was not perfect and that is why he could sin.

I believe that is nonsense. The battle is a spiritual battle:
    Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.