• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Jesus Christ atmosphere

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Bible healer medical research and determined spatial studies of the past.

Correlated and written after the fact of the attack/sacrifice of natural life x multi male, human/female and animal life, plus the attack on the Garden nature.

As the first original theme....where science as its own invention began....and its cause and effects as an attack/conversion of natural life on Earth.

A medical science account.

As heard after the fact.
As seen after the fact.

Reasoning....ground fusion irradiation fall out released the new recorded feed back of that era's life attacked....as new visions and new radiation communications.

As proven by the witnessed visions/images in the CLOUDS of a male wearing robes, the clothing of that era, claiming the spirit of the Heavenly body, as proposed to be owned by the male inventor.

Of the sciences...and how he put his own image into the clouds, by science converting of the natural Earth gas mass.

That he first explained owned a NOBLE GAS evaluation by mass....and said it was a CHRIST value.

After irradiation UFO mass attack/fall out, the atmospheric gas spirit was put into an irradiated spatial womb and given a science title JESUS CHRIST...no longer owner of CHRIST in its natural history.

The story documented as proof that a non nuclear science radiation constant attack removed would allow the Earth atmosphere to gain a cooled spatial womb...to allow the inheritance of just CHRIST atmosphere to be regain.

How it was taught and why the heavenly mass was a title Jesus Christ, and not just Christ.

To depict by scientific explanation that the effect, increased radiation mass had not allowed the natural heavenly amassing to become natural.

Stating that radiation was still owned by unnatural amounts within our gases, that was attacking/sacrificing our natural life...proven many times in variations to plague inherited life conditions. As a future effect.

Due to Earth owning a travelling movement through space.....the out of space star groups owning cold gases/to burning gases. And then some stars eventually falling out of their cold gas held bodies.....forcing Earth to be trajected into a hotter space inheritance.

Why the story involved the rational discussion of how the falling stars affected life on Earth. Due to earth scientists bringing a non stop path of irradiating UFO mass through the cold stars...which was part of the radiation effect of Earth's owned atmospheric gas losses.

The theme of newly amassed DECEMBER returned ICE mass, was a holy contradiction to ICE MELT and loss of life by a non cooling atmospheric effect.....according to evaporation off the ground. A loss of ground water, a loss of fresh ground water, and the removal of oxygen by loss of water mass holding a higher oxygen content.

What the discussion related factually as a TITLE...the heavenly spirit was named by a TITLE as a scientific explanation that the Christ natural mass without irradiation extra transmitters.

Therefore 2012 was said to be the arrival of the new Mother, and the Abomination would have been removed and the Christ atmospheric body mass would own a new male IMAGE, that once used to exist before the image of Jesus was encoded into it.....in the around 2000 year ago irradiation of life.....as caused by Temple and Pyramid sciences.

The documents did not disclaim that CH gases no longer existed, it stated that the CH gases were less mass presence in causation of a higher amount of radiation mass....to give the Titled description as a document to explain the reasons why.

Males not reading how the document was written tried to claim that Jesus was a separate story to the Christ, when Jesus was a story about the losses of the Christ presence of HOLY MASS.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males have always argued over what reason a literal spiritual God as a holy being, and an innocent being would do such evil acts and state evil acts and believe in evil acts.

If God were Holy.....as stated by males.

Which is a spiritual story.

Was God Satan, a fallen angel as a philosophical theme.

No God was not.

Reason O God the stone has to exist first a planet for any other body/history afterwards to own a story....meaning atmosphere gas history, Nature history, to human self presence.

Males always taught a group of males, as original spirits had done wrong, and went against God.

Which just means scientists in the past. As males.

So if you are innocent, a thought of being spiritual and loving as a natural human you would ask some very basic questions.

And wonder how and why brothers higher spiritually than what we are could be so wrong.

And it was always about self....their want.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Logical thinking would as I was taught, place the thinker in pretend right where those males existed, thinking.

Why I wanted to be a scientist.

Why I wanted to build a machine.

What I thought about my own person.

How I reasoned.

To realize, males said I never wanted to be personally changed or harmed, they only wanted to be released from obtaining and being held in a lower body.

For it makes no common sense rationally for a loving higher spiritual being to choose to be destructive, especially against self.

Knowing that realization as a healer studier and spiritual loving caring life.

It made no sense at all to me.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It is why I pondered on their memory and realized that they never chose to be converted or attacked or changed.

They only wanted what was holding them to be a spirit human, not enabled to leave, to be enabled to leave.

Which in some way proves that they were from a higher place, were spiritual and had no intentions of becoming a bio life inheritor, lower life form.

Who we are today.

If a male owns a life and says I own no personal intention of causing change and claims it is GOD that is speaking, meaning self. Yet talks a science memory of his own person claiming and I will not change God O the stone....when his whole science theme is I will change God without changing God.

Then he has proven to his own self he is remembering his owned ancient memory of the first male science brotherhood group.

Who had no intention of changing their bodies, the God male spiritual self.

For they wanted to go back into eternal, where they had transited out from...and owned transition.

Were a slightly lower form of spirit eternal, without being totally removed from eternal as the bio life conversion gave us.

As the only story that can explain as closely as possible the original spiritual male reasoning about the eternal without really owning it in creation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Is your username like something you'd wish to experience one day?

Like yours I suppose.

When you are coerced as a baby to believe in religious indoctrination, get attacked by it as science caused phenomena and then continue to be b.s. to by the males who did it.

I will say whatever I want as a human without some male trying to tell me that I own no free will and am just a machine reaction in the name of science.

As if he had no female life partner then, so today pretends his machine is his partner.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
@rational experiences

I don’t think that there is even one properly formed, comprehensible sentence in any of those posts.

I’m all for individuality of expression, but honestly there is no point posting if no one can understand you.

I did suggest a while back that I could offer some help with your English language skills. As it stands, your posts are effectively meaningless.

sooda

Veteran Member
Like yours I suppose.

When you are coerced as a baby to believe in religious indoctrination, get attacked by it as science caused phenomena and then continue to be b.s. to by the males who did it.

I will say whatever I want as a human without some male trying to tell me that I own no free will and am just a machine reaction in the name of science.

As if he had no female life partner then, so today pretends his machine is his partner.

What's wrong with you?

Darkforbid

Like yours I suppose.

So I'm a victim of indoctrination as a child. Therefore you can post whatever word salad you like! It's pointless you posting here if you're not even trying to make sense

(if you are actually struggling with English,,, many people here and online in general can and will help you with that problem)

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
So I'm a victim of indoctrination as a child. Therefore you can post whatever word salad you like! It's pointless you posting here if you're not even trying to make sense

Its about time someone called her out on her word salad.

exchemist

Veteran Member
What's wrong with you?
Not that I am in any position to make medical diagnoses, but I did come across this the other day, on Wiki, about word salad: Word salad - Wikipedia

From the evidence, I do not think this poster (who has been added to my Ignore list) is in a position to have a rational conversation with anyone. Perhaps this article could conceivably be a pointer as to why.

sooda

Veteran Member
Not that I am in any position to make medical diagnoses, but I did come across this the other day, on Wiki, about word salad: Word salad - Wikipedia

From the evidence, I do not think this poster (who has been added to my Ignore list) is in a position to have a rational conversation with anyone. Perhaps this article could conceivably be a pointer as to why.

Yes.. That link covers it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males tell a story and say, God the male decided to create the animal and female human and male new life.

Yet a male is only a male as a life, speaking and thinking as a human. Living as a human, as a human.

Males only defined in life by a penis.

So God the male with a penis said, I changed the Nature of the Garden on Earth.

Caused a newly converted Nature to be existing...and then told you that he did it.

Then he also confesses and says...and by the way, now that I have caused your new presence, I do not like how you all behave....seeing he irradiated their life and bodies and now I will destroy you.

Human male cult science mentality, a history of liars.

Why you own an organization to attack any human who tries to tell the public their owned historic truth.

Science is a liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The male history I invented the state science, whilst owning my higher spiritual natural male human life....and looked at God O, the stone.

Knew that the Nature Garden was holding me to what I never wanted....to be held to life.

I even tell you I wanted to go back to the eternal in my sacrificed life...to kill my own self by science.

and you all ignore the confession of SION...change to fusion what it did to self.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A male, a group of the same males as DNA life owners all thought the same, and named self a brotherhood.

Scientists.

Formed their ideas about LAWS within living inside of the Earth atmosphere.

Never in any history did they speak about any other form of cosmological law.

they only existed living inside of a Heavenly body on a stone planet, liar science males.

So invented a male advised law of causes in the Earth atmospheric body...living inside of it...as the STATEMENT SCIENCE.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Then he went about by use machine after thinking O God the planet, a whole body.

To have the Nature removed off it.

O the ARK of the wood covenant caused by the UFO CULT ARK of metal/radiation mass.

O as the ARK travelled the world attacking everything as it land fell.

How the story was told.

Fact a male when he says science owns thinking that pretends when LIGHT, which is natural gas light, held constant by Earths owned heavenly history.

As if it did not exist.

Said clear light...which in natural history was also once burning light...that cooled and became clear.

The 2 conditions of atmosphere that he could infer to.

Why he attacked us, for he lied.

A very simple explanation about males, the lying scientific cult history.

The atmospheric mass body was named Jesus Christ as a TITLE to say that the heavenly spirit was in an irradiation attack constant.

It had not stopped.

It was an illuminated increased radiation burning that had nearly removed the natural Christ body of gases from existing.

So the TITLE was Jesus of the Christ to say in transitory healing/cooling, so do no more evil acts of radiation.

When males did evil radiation conversion, instant Earth wood attack, the Russian forest.

You scientist male are a liar.

You are only a male living on a stone planet inside of a gas mass atmosphere who falsely claimed the LAWS within the atmosphere as the only place where SCIENCE is applied.

And said that they were the LAWS for science, for since when do you own the LAWS of the cosmos when it exists in natural form and had existed in natural form a very long time before any lying male inhumane presence, human group of liars existed as a self.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males pretended no light...clear night time sky is very ancient once burning gas light gone cool.

Where is the no light atmosphere that science keeps inferring to?

As said to my brother the Satanic liar, if you did not build a machine your experiments that changed natural mass....and natural attacked me would not have occurred if you did not use and apply experiments by machine.

So when you try to say the attack you caused is machine owned is about a big a liar as you always were.

No machine, no attack, no harm.

No machine, no science, science is a liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The NATURAL LAW for natural life says and life is lived naturally in our Nature by the presence of 2.

Not one.

When a male in science however says and life is just one human presence...he lied.

Life is 2 of human being self present bodies, self owned as the title of TWO.

When you tried to say life was A HUMAN....or ONE presence human, you lied.

Non stop historical lying.

And if that status were not true, then we all would be living natural lives without a problem.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
@rational experiences your posts are a jumble of words that make no rational sense to anyone else here.

I am sure that you have had some terrible life experiences that have tipped you over the edge and its all coming out in a very distorted way. Whoever hurt you has done permanent damage to your psyche, if your posts are any indication of your mental health. I wish there was some way to help you. Your posts appear to be a cry for help, mixed in with anger towards those who caused this damage to you.

I hope for some healing for your pain...it is very palpable. :(