• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Islamic State has infiltrated airports, metro stations, etc.

Crypto2015

TEL AVIV – The Islamic State has agents working in Western airports, metro stations and “very sensitive facilities in the world,” a leading Islamic State-allied militant claimed in an exclusive interview.

Abu al-Ayna al-Ansari, a Salafist movement senior official in the Gaza Strip, made the claim in a pre-recorded, hour-long interview to air in full on Sunday on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” the popular weekend talk radio program broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia. Klein doubles as Breitbart’s senior investigative reporter and Jerusalem bureau chief.

Ansari is a well-known Gazan Salafist jihadist allied with Islamic State ideology. During the interview with Klein, Ansari seemed to be speaking as an actual IS member, repeatedly using the pronoun “we” when referring to IS and even seemingly making declarations on behalf of IS.

IS has been reluctant to officially declare its presence in Gaza for fear of a Hamas clampdown, but the group is known to be active in the coastal enclave and Ansari is a suspected IS leader. IS-aligned militants have taken responsibility for recent rocket fire from Gaza aimed at Israel.

Ansari claimed IS infiltration of Western transportation systems.

Ansari stated:

The Islamic State is a state. The Islamic State has agents all around the very sensitive facilities in the world, like metro stations, like airports and other places whether in the West or in the Arab world. We have our mujahedeen implanted in those facilities as workers, as employees, even in the security field in the airports.

And they were recruited to work with the Islamic State and we proved that we succeeded to reach a very deep infiltration in these facilities. We showed it in Sinai with the Russian jet. We show it now. And everybody should understand. This is a state. This state will not disappear. It will only become bigger because this is the message. This is the prophecy of Muhammad and this is the promise of Allah…."

Since Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, we shouldn't be worried if our police officers, secret service operatives, medics, airport security guards, etc. are Muslim, right?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Living in America, my biggest fear is gun toting right wing Christian extremists who will riot when Trump loses the election in November, just like they've been announcing they will do all over the media in America, they really aren't any different from ISIS, just a Christian version, less likely to be suicide bombers, but just as likely to blow some one up, and much more likely to do so in America than ISIS.

Crypto2015

Living in America, my biggest fear is gun toting right wing Christian extremists who will riot when Trump loses the election in November, just like they've been announcing they will do all over the media in America, they really aren't any different from ISIS, just a Christian version, less likely to be suicide bombers, but just as likely to blow some one up, and much more likely to do so in America than ISIS.

The likelihood of being killed by a "Christian terrorist" is identical to the likelihood of being eaten alive by one of Santa's reindeer. LOL. Trump Al-Baghdadi will surely come after you after the elections.

PS: For the record, I don't like Trump.

Kirran

Premium Member
The likelihood of being killed by a "Christian terrorist" is identical to the likelihood of being eaten alive by one of Santa's reindeer. LOL. Trump Al-Baghdadi will surely come after you after the elections.

PS: For the record, I don't like Trump.

Crypto, while their numbers are lower, you know there are Christian terrorists? Like, it does happen.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Their numbers might be lower world wide?? But in America, I'd be willing to bet potential Christian terrorists outnumber Muslim ones IN AMERICA 100 to 1. Just wait and see if Hillary's elected and if she is, get back to me and try to tell me there are still no Christian terrorists in America!!

HonestJoe

The Islamic State has agents working in Western airports, metro stations and “very sensitive facilities in the world,” a leading Islamic State-allied militant claimed in an exclusive interview.
Well he would say that wouldn’t he? It’s be pretty rubbish propaganda if he’d said anything less. That doesn’t make any of it true. For example, the recent attack at Brussels airport appears to have been carried out by attackers posing as passengers in a public area landside – nothing to suggest involvement of anyone working there. I’m sure they’re trying to get people in these sensitive roles and have maybe even succeeded in some cases but I don’t see why we should take a terrorist propagandist’s word on their level of success.

Abu al-Ayna al-Ansari, a Salafist movement senior official in the Gaza Strip, made the claim in a pre-recorded, hour-long interview to air in full on Sunday on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” the popular weekend talk radio program
I’m curious whether the motivation of the Radio show broadcasting this was only attention or if they have any more positive intent. I also wonder if it was all free-propaganda and whether there was any challenge or hard questioning (not that you usually get anyway with extremists).

Since Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, we shouldn't be worried if our police officers, secret service operatives, medics, airport security guards, etc. are Muslim, right?
Not just because they’re Muslim, in the same way you’ve no need to be worried about gun owners just because some gun owners go on mass shooting sprees. We don’t even know that, if there were any IS agents working in such roles, they’d be openly Muslim at all.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

I think as America continues to shift in a secular and progressive direction, I think you will see a lot of religious conservatives organizing into such groups as their beliefs become less mainstream and more fringe over time.

Crypto2015

Their numbers might be lower world wide?? But in America, I'd be willing to bet potential Christian terrorists outnumber Muslim ones IN AMERICA 100 to 1. Just wait and see if Hillary's elected and if she is, get back to me and try to tell me there are still no Christian terrorists in America!!

Only 1% of America is Muslim. Yet if you compare the victims of Islamic and "Christian" terrorism, the numbers are 3700 to 4, respectively.

Kirran

Premium Member
No, because in Christianity there is no scriptural for terrorism. In Islam there is.

This is one interpretation of both scriptures though. Christian terrorists believe that their scriptures give them a basis for it. As a non-Christian, there is no right take on the Bible.

Crypto2015

This is one interpretation of both scriptures though. Christian terrorists believe that their scriptures give them a basis for it. As a non-Christian, there is no right take on the Bible.

No.

The Bible:

"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. "Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. "Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you. "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." (Matthew 5:38-45)

The Qur'an:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Kirran

Premium Member
No.

The Bible:

"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. "Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. "Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you. "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." (Matthew 5:38-45)

The Qur'an:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

You can pick whatever quotes you like Crypto, there are Muslims who believe their scripture absolutely condemns violence and Christians who believe their scripture demands it. That you reject these interpretations makes no odds to their classification for me - you are not the be-all and end-all of Biblical and Qur'anic interpretation.

Crypto2015

You can pick whatever quotes you like Crypto, there are Muslims who believe their scripture absolutely condemns violence and Christians who believe their scripture demands it. That you reject these interpretations makes no odds to their classification for me - you are not the be-all and end-all of Biblical and Qur'anic interpretation.

We Christians have Jesus as our role model and we interpret the Old Testament in light of the message of the New Testament. Find a passage in the New Testament that says that we must NOT love our enemies.

Kirran

Premium Member
We Christians have Jesus as our role model and we interpret the Old Testament in light of the message of the New Testament. Find a passage in the New Testament that says that we must NOT love our enemies.

This isn't a biblical discussion Crypto. Do you deny that there are terrorists who believe that their actions are in line with Christian teachings? For that matter, do you deny there are people who believe that their racism, their sexism, their homophobia etc are biblically-based?

Whether you agree is hardly the point. There's nothing like unanimity in scriptural interpretation in any of these faiths.

Crypto2015

This isn't a biblical discussion Crypto. Do you deny that there are terrorists who believe that their actions are in line with Christian teachings? For that matter, do you deny there are people who believe that their racism, their sexism, their homophobia etc are biblically-based?

Whether you agree is hardly the point. There's nothing like unanimity in scriptural interpretation in any of these faiths.

Yes I deny it. This is a Biblical discussion as well as a Qur'anic discussion. Being a Christian is about following Jesus' example. Jesus never killed anyone. Being a Muslim is about following Muhammad's example. Muhammad was a warlord that ordered the beheading of more than 1000 Jewish prisoners, as well as leading or organizing dozens of battles.

Kirran

Premium Member
Yes I deny it. This is a Biblical discussion as well as a Qur'anic discussion. Being a Christian is about following Jesus' example. Jesus never killed anyone. Being a Muslim is about following Muhammad's example. Muhammad was a warlord that ordered the beheading of more than 1000 Jewish prisoners, as well as leading or organizing dozens of battles.

Crypto, do you honestly think everyone who's ever claimed Christian motivations in carrying out violence is lying? Whether you think those motivations are valid or not.