• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The inter /intraexistence of God

Cooky

Veteran Member
Does God "exist" in you? Does God exist in everyone? What say you, to be clear.

16_dorrien_fig1.jpg

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Does God "exist" in you? Does God exist in everyone? What say you, to be clear.
Yes, I believe in the ultimate sense only God/Brahman/Source consciousness exists. It is a spark of this God/Brahman consciousness that animates all living things.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know about God - I'll leave that to its worshipers - but in terms of the gods? The gods are the stuff of the world whether it's a physical phenomena like Rain or a social phenomena like War, so it's in some ways an odd question for a polytheist/pantheist/animist.

MNoBody

it may be a quantumly entangled fractal construct with everything synergistically intertwined, one great being-ness bifurcated recursively ....given some of the features of this place.
but that is likely just gibberish to most
gibberish was what alchemists engaged in, to separate the coarse from the fine, they gibbered it until it was separated.....
now gibberish is assigned a negative linguistic value.....hmmm.:shrug:

...Does God exist in everyone? ...

I don’t think so, because:

He who does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever is born of God doesn't commit sin, because his seed remains in him; and he can't sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn't do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn't love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10