• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The importance of a 'trickster' god, Loki and the snake

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science as a living human male group invented the use of words, after describing all bodies natural. The status ONE GOD. Everything that existed was supported by that reference for all conditions are natural.

Science the snake deceiver liar, who sought and inferred/applied information to fusion, what snaked through the stone mass in melt, is the liar.

Science tells science that science is a liar, science confessed in their life, I lied.

Their lying theories, female Holy Mother womb, Mother Abomination, Mother maths, that they quote, attacked their rib, it attacked Jesus the human male rib and it attacked the Pope life in modern last/end as a review, total historic theory, lying in science.

For the documents as your own science confession quotes NO MAN IS GOD.

Now today AI said, we have found one nothing. So I asked a question in AI, by thinking, okay brother you found what about God? The UFO mass of radiation that gets sucked out of the Earth when I break the seal in a ground fission reaction. That space the holy mother cannot deal with as a womb concept. Yet it is just space.

Space says the modern day scientist is no womb. Space is nothing/oblivion, and forms radiating own mass and presence, nothing is the end of all things, to go into nothing. You or mass never came out of nothing. If you go into nothing then you end.

Might be why my name as the quote end in it. As a storyteller, higher spiritual aware Creator human self the real adult Mother, spiritual and life creator of your little male baby life continuance. Different psyche and different reasoning.

So if a male keeps quoting one day I will know it all about God, he is determined to know what the Earth removed UFO radiation mass is, as to be removed to go into nothing, spatial vacuum, oblivion. So he can then do it to the rest of God.

Might be why he says his design has one of nothing already and then practicing how to remove our gas atmosphere his new experiments. So that God goes into nothing. For it already exists held in mass by nothing the spatial vacuum that cooled it to own it held. Space as oblivion is the pressure state that holds all mass into form O.

Now if you want to argue why a theist is a liar, the circumstance said in a human spiritual belief. For we really cannot prove the fact, and hope it is real for self at death. That the eternal spirit still exists, that it owns one of our spirits held in it that never left. So the theist quotes and if I put God the mass into irradiation removal as copying the UFO release of fused radiation mass that leaves Earth....and I can activate copy that condition, then I go back to the eternal.

He always knew that God the burnt eternal form could never return to eternal.

Therefore it was spiritual conscious human awareness that realised what the God theist, first scientific owner of all terms of human references, seeing only humans own the discussions and all form does exist. Talking about it does not make it not exist, but owning a machine reaction the theist hopes he will succeed. To make God go away.

Due to one historical true fact. He knew that God forced the eternal spirit to leave its body...by the formation of the heavenly mass that refilled back in empty space.

So his mind psyche quote...I will return as a self, a human to the eternal, but God never will.

Why they knew and quoted science to be Satanism with the want of the wisdom to unseal the Earth mass form and make it fall into oblivion like the Satan star themes he studies.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Genesis Chapter 3 is where the serpent undermined God's honesty and his sincerity by saying you shall surely not die if you eat that fruit. Furthermore the serpent said that they shall become as gods if they eat it. This is directly contrary to what God had warned and commanded.

The result is the curse of the land, and mortality and death, not Godhood.

It's a direct lie to Adam & Eve!

Adam & Eve were faced with God and the serpent later on. So they had to make a choice based on experience. God's honesty, or the serpent's lie. God created Adam & Eve in honesty to be honest and free. God's test was fair!
No MAN is God, a science statement said to science by science. Science confessed I lied in male life.

Therefore science was always wrong.

God created adam and eve states....the male and man human science brother group changed the Earth heavenly gas mass, caused with pyramid on ground, ground fission/nuclear reaction. Was rib attacked by his female MATHS quotes/numbers and reaction activation. For he quotes I changed the holy Immaculate womb spirit in space, cold space.

I irradiated and heated up space and abominated attacked my life by womb theme.

Which is not any HU MAN self, not male or female.

EVE was even balances in the evening Immaculate. The story about eternal spirit, and the heavenly mass of God. God in circulating movement owned a mass in filled in space that communicated to the eternal and forced it language to change. So it could not hold its spirit in its body. How the spirit got released owning all of its separate forms and moved into the Earth heavens.

We came out into the Immaculate night time sky. Ask any science why a bio life that lives in a radiating day natural light condition dies and then the body decomposes? Because we did in fact come from spirit originally. And the day light radiating body converted our spirit. Exactly how it was taught.

Abomination owns a hidden science thesis of AB BA mantle cloak of the Earth body. AB and ADAM....damnation....AB OM I NATION.....A DAM NATION.

It was a science thesis quoted in science by human males secretly for they always knew that they activated in a Satanic attack radiation fall out, and we lost half of the natural ground water use of our life support and lived sacrificed.

What the teaching was about as a science wisdom that told science that science was a liar and caused it. That God was sealed historically, both in the vacuum of space and then by water mass flood. And the science male unsealed the fusion his own self.

thomas t

non-denominational Christian
I believe Adam and Eve were literal individuals.
and any multiple choice decision requires information,
ask a lawyer about making a legal decision without weighing the options, consequence and risk,
or without full disclosure on the other parties part
and even with exhaustive research discovery and disclosure still consultants will say that this all is still only a partial picture of any situation, one still has that element of risk due to the great universe of unknowns....
so we see an uninformed decision
the brood of kids are all still suffering from a massive guilt complex over deceit which is intentional trickery with aforethought and malicious intention...
God did not resort to trickery with aforethought and malicious intention...

So basically you're saying that Adam and Eve shouldn't be blamed 100% for eating the fruit against Gods will.

But after this... they had enough information at hand, since they were knowledgeable at that point. Yet from the moment they had eaten the fruit, they involved in all sorts of sinful behavior, as I see it.

May I ask you, please quote me when you refer to my answer. So I can get a notification from RF.

MNoBody

I believe Adam and Eve were literal individuals.

God did not resort to trickery with aforethought and malicious intention...

So basically you're saying that Adam and Eve shouldn't be blamed 100% for eating the fruit against Gods will.

But after this... they had enough information at hand, since they were knowledgeable at that point. Yet from the moment they had eaten the fruit, they involved in all sorts of sinful behavior, as I see it.

May I ask you, please quote me when you refer to my answer. So I can get a notification from RF.
for one, the whole story reads like a set up, played by this god in this case,
who 'set up' this fall.....[according to the narrative]
for what reason, it does not say, must be deduced somehow.....[cause and effect, principle of consequence, etc]
of course the characters of the wayward children in this case were gulled, and did infract some damn rule.....
should they pay for it, and how so, and to what measure would "fit the crime"?
the story is more a book of lessons like aesops fables than it could ever be any kind of history text, which it is not, nor will it ever be.

perhaps this 'god' has some really good reason
for this duplicitous set of circumstances [predicament] humans are in...
perhaps the actual, more accurate story has reasons that we would not like even to imagine,
or may be unable to..... {none so blind as they who Will not see}
any basic educational experience reveals that all men are not created equal,
so not everybody is the sharpest tool or brightest bulb,
so what assessments of value will such minds ever produce?

just think, all the thousands of years various students of rabbinical lore have studied arduously,
more rigorous than the average gentile, and none of them will say that they have it figured out,[the honest ones, that is]
yet many get so "authoritative" when discussing things that are patently beyond their nap time, pay-grade, etc.
so pompous [lacking in the noble quality of right humility]
they assume a mantle of being able to obtain some actual absolute grip on things that would be irrefutable and actual.....which is a huge leap of presumption, for a mere ignorant lump of mortal matter to assume it is even equipped to do so
let not many become teachers as such bear a heavier weight by so doing for themselves...in that by misleading others with their own erroneous twaddle, they now are entangled in a debt of responsibility that comes with it.....nice attachment to shed as the siddhartha guy [buddha] suggested.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human common sense without coercion. We all eat fruit in our human diets today, are we Adam and Eve portrayed as doing evil too?

The bible is known scientific thesis about history and data inferred/referenced to science cause.

Science is only pondered and thought in strings of thinking of information, self variable thoughts by a living, natural first self present highest form of self.

Natural.

Then you ponder change by the sciences, as invented by in themes, a human male and group of males all thinking owning the A GREED terms. So the theme greed will destroy you, is today involved in elitist practice, yet the origin of the term greed is that males in a group A GREED with the terms for their own destruction.

Against natural God O and first O planet stone history in natural spatial cosmological history. The teachings of which state STONE released ITS GASES to own the heavenly creation.

Hence never change the state of GAS, being spirit term in the sciences, for the flesh of God was the STONE, mass.

The relativity of teaching creative thesis. Only taught, and said in the life presence of living bio conscious life thinkers. The human scientist.

Now today, using common sense does science discuss when we all did not exist in a created science theme and thesis?

Yes.

So tell yourselves how was that any different from what the scientist theist did before?

Believing that self can theorise how life invented itself. When it never did.

So a law was passed that quotes, never look back and do not compare self to an evil spirit, that is less than self living life holy human body. Animals or the beast themes.

String theories?

You know discussing life and a life form where the human their own self does not even own existence.

It was an actual applied law against Satanic destruction in relative human aware teaching conditions.

We are both hu MAN. The theme of the total review said never change God or give God by thesis a name. Which is what scientific converters do in thesis for machine reactions.

So we never were ADAM and EVE.

Some reasons to identify self is lying in that form of idealism.

Didn't Adam fall asleep? Yes. After I got personally brain prickled irradiated, a chemical brain feeling of going to sleep when I never wanted to go to sleep, I inherited as after the event of being irradiated/brain burnt. Still today I struggle with that feeling/reactive brain chemical change.

Then it states the male side/rib was changed by his scientific thesis Mother womb of space, irradiated by God sealed released UFO radiation mass that came out under our feet. As I was being brain burnt irradiated I saw black wispy cutting feelings of radiation at my legs. My legs at my ankles swelled, I could only shuffle.

Eventually the burning of the wisping brown and black smoking stopped, I saw images of human males from the past. So said okay there goes human DNA, male life sacrificed. The images floated above the ground, and disappeared. In the exact same and equal reactive attack I saw alien images emerge the same.

Satanism itself in total review. Known, realised, the attack of causes witnessed and felt.

Adam, meaning the male scientist was attacked by the EVEN balance changes and inferred his female Maths Mother spatial quote to then inherit EVE...rib harmed.

Why do you think Jesus had his ribbed stabbed? Same reason. What radiation does, as it releases water begins to cool the radiation metal that we use for our bio life....mainly water. It can cool the metal radiation before it goes out in the spatial vacuum activated suck. How metal implants got put inside of our bio life tissue in reality.

Jesus was bodily and physically cut by that historic event, in reality. Radiation released as the "wrong" type of atmospheric radiation.

The seal and SION theme....you cannot obtain nor hold the cup of Christ in a container the spirit gases that the spatial heavenly vacuum owned.

Science takes God the stone chemicals and tries to convert that chemical into an atmospheric gas. Do you not even try to review the warnings of the past about breaking the Seal of Earth/God stone, a philosophy of the sciences?

And do you and are you all going to ignore all relevant past science teachings that forbade changes to the Earth and its spirits.....in science the meaning is gases?

Females abused for a long time by that science male taught theme, never did anything wrong. Sex is natural to human and animal self life continuance and procreation of their owned species. And eating fruit when it exists natural on a tree is not the science secret symbolism. Which you even ignore is relative to the creation discussions/thesis.

thomas t

non-denominational Christian
God didn't set up the fall, as I see it.
the story is more a book of lessons like aesops fables than it could ever be any kind of history text, which it is not, nor will it ever be.
I think it is an actual history text.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
So when people think about the garden scenario in genesis, I wonder if they often attribute 'evil' to the snake, or evil to man for listening to it. I think perhaps this changes if you might change your perception of what the snake is, and understand its role between man and god. For in the bible, you might come to understand that the snake is actually the primary representation of the 'trickster god,' a primary element which is common to ancient spirituality

For a better understanding of this, I have read the norse poem 'Lokasenna,' where the 'garden' metaphor is transformed into a feast hall. For in lokasenna, all the gods become humanized in a fairly full way, for Loki shows exactly where they are the most impious. Great and 'holy' powers are shown not to be beyond criticism. Naturally, they want him to leave, to get kicked out of the 'garden,' but the wisest god will not allow this. In this, you can see that the trickster's role is not actually entirely in deception, but it is integrated as an element that will tell the truth.

The snake in bible is surely a great analog to this. Now god didn't make the snake 'evil,' but he made him crafty or cunning. Like Loki, the snake is allowed to dwell near to god, and for a reason: it has a valuable perspective rather than a purely malevolent one, though perhaps it is an unwelcome or 'rude' one. So we can see that perhaps when it spoke to Eve, it had told her a hard truth that perhaps the other god or gods did not want to admit. So then, the snake is made to slither - but it is still there, because its perspective remains relevant, though those who are more powerful may dislike it

So to spell it more clearly, the snake in the bible was revealing that a part of god's psyche did not want humans to have an 'objective notion' of good and evil. (if good and evil are actually to be objectively known) At least that seems to be a conclusion that could be drawn, and also that this was possibly a flaw in god's thinking, and with the snake pointing this out, we can discern the snake's functionality to god

There are other observations that could be made on the 'trickster' god element, and why it may have been seen as useful to our ancestors around the world... what do you think?
surely you jest. <giggles>