• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Identity of the Two Witnesses of Revelation

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The doctrine called trinity is not even found in the bible so why would a prophet be required to correct it?

You have by your comment proved the Wisdom of Muhammad.

Yes it is not in the Bible, but for 250 years the Christains had made it a part of the Bible, thus adding to the Word. It was made Doctrine in the 3rd Century by the Christains and has become a fundamental belief.

Had the Christains understood the Station of Christ, they would have seen Christ in Muhammad and heeded the warnings.

Just as if the Jews could have seen Moses told of Jesus. Thus the Old Rainment also has another meaning.

Regards Tony

outlawState

Deism is dead
You have by your comment proved the Wisdom of Muhammad.

Yes it is not in the Bible, but for 250 years the Christains had made it a part of the Bible, thus adding to the Word. It was made Doctrine in the 3rd Century by the Christains and has become a fundamental belief.

Had the Christains understood the Station of Christ, they would have seen Christ in Muhammad and heeded the warnings.

Just as if the Jews could have seen Moses told of Jesus. Thus the Old Rainment also has another meaning.

Regards Tony
I think you're contradicting yourself somewhat. If the Trinity was so heretical that another prophet was required, then its adopters would not deserve to be called "Christians" at all. And moreover what you make out is that Christ was altogether insufficient, and so you make out that Mahomet was sufficient. But Christ never inferred any Trinity any more than Mahomet as he called the Father his God, acknowledging that there was only one God.

So your feeble attempts at massaging Mahomet into respectability only alienate Christ. So just your own fanciful theory.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So your feeble attempts at massaging Mahomet into respectability only alienate Christ. So just your own fanciful theory.

Christ who has returned in the 'Glory of God', Baha'u'llah, the 'Father', is the source of all I have offered you.

Thus it is Gods Word that this is how history has unfolded, not mine. It is God that sends all the Messengers that humanity makes exclusively theirs. Always trying to prove their Name or Faith for God, is better than anybody elses.

You can read Christs call to all Christains in this day in this Tablet to the Christains by Baha'u'llah;

Bahá'í Reference Library - Tablets of Bahá’u’lláh Revealed After the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, Pages 9-17

".....Say, O followers of the Son! Have ye shut out yourselves from Me by reason of My Name? Wherefore ponder ye not in your hearts? Day and night ye have been calling upon your Lord, the Omnipotent, but when He came from the heaven of eternity in His great glory, ye turned aside from Him and remained sunk in heedlessness......"

Stay well, stay happy, regards Tony

outlawState

Deism is dead
You can read Christs call to all Christains in this day in .....
Well yes I did read Christs call to all Christains in Mark and Matthew, and this is what he said:

"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."Mar 13:22.

I hope you're not amongst the seduced, though I fear you may be,