• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Identity of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist, the Whore of Babylon, the Mark of the Beast

I just finished a new study on what the "beast of Revelation" actually is, and how it relates to what is already forming in Europe as a United States of Europe, and what the "mark of the beast" actually is, and how it relates to the greatest financial ponzi scheme that has ever existed on the earth, and how the United States relates to these visions in the book of Revelation, and who the "antichrist" actually is, and what he uses right now to rule over all the nations of the earth. Take a read, some of the information in the study may have things you've probably already heard, but there is a deeper and shocking truth that many overlook in how this "antichrist" rules over our daily lives, over everyone, rich and poor, small and great, believer and non-believer. *EDIT*

Last edited by a moderator:

exchemist

Veteran Member
I just finished a new study on what the "beast of Revelation" actually is, and how it relates to what is already forming in Europe as a United States of Europe, and what the "mark of the beast" actually is, and how it relates to the greatest financial ponzi scheme that has ever existed on the earth, and how the United States relates to these visions in the book of Revelation, and who the "antichrist" actually is, and what he uses right now to rule over all the nations of the earth. Take a read, some of the information in the study may have things you've probably already heard, but there is a deeper and shocking truth that many overlook in how this "antichrist" rules over our daily lives, over everyone, rich and poor, small and great, believer and non-believer. The Identity of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist, the Whore of Babylon, the Mark of the Beast, and the Meaning of 666 | Wisdom of God .
Fantastic! It's been ages since I've read anything about the EU being a sign of the End Times. I'm keen to know more.

But as this is a discussion forum, I think you need to tell us more here, rather than just sending off to some website somewhere, where there is far too much to read at one go. Tell me, who is the Antichrist? Is it the Pope? He's in Europe, so should be a strong contender. Or Jean-Claude Juncker, perhaps?

But anyway, regarding your website, many congratulations for avoiding the usual riot of colours, fonts and bad layout that are the typical warning sign of cranks and nutcases. Some of the pictures are excellent.

Fantastic! It's been ages since I've read anything about the EU being a sign of the End Times. I'm keen to know more.

But as this is a discussion forum, I think you need to tell us more here, rather than just sending off to some website somewhere, where there is far too much to read at one go. Tell me, who is the Antichrist? Is it the Pope? He's in Europe, so should be a strong contender. Or Jean-Claude Juncker, perhaps?

But anyway, regarding your website, many congratulations for avoiding the usual riot of colours, fonts and bad layout that are the typical warning sign of cranks and nutcases. Some of the pictures are excellent.

The antichrist is the pope.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The antichrist is the pope.
Impossible as it is identified as one person, plus this person must have existed at the time of the writing because it says that people will know (present tense) who it is.

Most scholars that I'm aware of believe it is likely a reference to Nero, who fits the descriptions quite well.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
I just finished a new study on what the "beast of Revelation" actually is, and how it relates to what is already forming in Europe as a United States of Europe, and what the "mark of the beast" actually is, and how it relates to the greatest financial ponzi scheme that has ever existed on the earth, and how the United States relates to these visions in the book of Revelation, and who the "antichrist" actually is, and what he uses right now to rule over all the nations of the earth. Take a read, some of the information in the study may have things you've probably already heard, but there is a deeper and shocking truth that many overlook in how this "antichrist" rules over our daily lives, over everyone, rich and poor, small and great, believer and non-believer. The Identity of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist, the Whore of Babylon, the Mark of the Beast, and the Meaning of 666 | Wisdom of God .

I believe most, through not all of the events in the book of Revelation have come to pass. There isn't any specific mention of the Pope or the United Nations.

Impossible as it is identified as one person, plus this person must have existed at the time of the writing because it says that people will know (present tense) who it is.

Most scholars that I'm aware of believe it is likely a reference to Nero, who fits the descriptions quite well.

The pope is one person.

metis

The pope is one person.
The anti-Christ is singular plus goes through certain actions that are cited in Revelation, including that it had to be someone that was alive by the end of the 1st century. The concept that popes are the "anti-Christ" is just a bigoted canard that literally makes not one iota of sense and also defies what's in the scriptural references. If you bothered to do the homework, you would understand why Nero is the most likely candidate, but then I get the strong impression that you'd rather blindly believe what someone told you versus actually looking things up for yourself.

BTW, I was taught that same canard when I grew up in my fundamental Protestant church, although they longer teach that.

The anti-Christ is singular plus goes through certain actions that are cited in Revelation, including that it had to be someone that was alive by the end of the 1st century. The concept that popes are the "anti-Christ" is just a bigoted canard that literally makes not one iota of sense and also defies what's in the scriptural references. If you bothered to do the homework, you would understand why Nero is the most likely candidate, but then I get the strong impression that you'd rather blindly believe what someone told you versus actually looking things up for yourself.

BTW, I was taught that same canard when I grew up in my fundamental Protestant church, although they longer teach that.

The antichrist is a succession of Roman rulers occupied by one man.

metis

The antichrist is a succession of Roman rulers occupied by one man.
Well, let me have you check this out . Here is the order of the liturgy that the Pope says every day of the week at mass:

Introductory Rites
  • Entrance
  • Greeting
  • Penitential Act
  • Glory to God
  • Collect
Liturgy of the Word
  • First Reading
  • Responsorial Psalm
  • Second Reading (on Sundays and solemnities)
  • Gospel Acclamation
  • Gospel
  • Homily
  • Profession of Faith (on Sundays, solemnities, and special occasions)
  • Universal Prayer
Liturgy of the Eucharist
  • Presentation of the Gifts and Preparation of the Altar
  • Prayer over the Offerings
  • Eucharistic Prayer
    • Preface
    • Holy, Holy, Holy
    • First half of prayer, including Consecration
    • Mystery of Faith
    • Second half of prayer, ending with Doxology
  • The Lord's Prayer
  • Sign of Peace
  • Lamb of God
  • Communion
  • Prayer after Communion
Concluding Rites
  • Optional announcements
  • Greeting and Blessing
  • Dismissal
Now, how is it logically possible that the Pope is an "anti-Christ" when all the readings are from the Bible, whereas the homily (sermon) must be based on the scriptures, and all of the prayers, including the Lord's Prayer, are ultimately to God? What "anti-Christ" would do this?

So, since the Popes teach the gospel every day of the week, and since you think that the popes are the "anti-Christ", this makes me wonder are you that ignorant about what the Church actually teaches or are you yourself an "anti-Christ" or both? Are you merely parroting what some have taught you or did you decide to become so hate-filled on your own-- or both?

For the forgiveness of sin there's the need of repentance. Thus no repentance leads to no forgiveness, so will you repent? Is your ego more important than doing the right thing in the eyes of God and Jesus according to the Bible through repenting?

Your choice.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Makes ya wonder why they don't got themselves no Unclepopes. Jus' sayin'...
Shades of the Illuminati Matriarchy?
Oh I was thinking what happens if a pope encounters an antipope. Perhaps mutual annihilation, in a burst of γ-rays.

Well, let me have you check this out . Here is the order of the liturgy that the Pope says every day of the week at mass:

Introductory Rites
  • Entrance
  • Greeting
  • Penitential Act
  • Glory to God
  • Collect
Liturgy of the Word
  • First Reading
  • Responsorial Psalm
  • Second Reading (on Sundays and solemnities)
  • Gospel Acclamation
  • Gospel
  • Homily
  • Profession of Faith (on Sundays, solemnities, and special occasions)
  • Universal Prayer
Liturgy of the Eucharist
  • Presentation of the Gifts and Preparation of the Altar
  • Prayer over the Offerings
  • Eucharistic Prayer
    • Preface
    • Holy, Holy, Holy
    • First half of prayer, including Consecration
    • Mystery of Faith
    • Second half of prayer, ending with Doxology
  • The Lord's Prayer
  • Sign of Peace
  • Lamb of God
  • Communion
  • Prayer after Communion
Concluding Rites
  • Optional announcements
  • Greeting and Blessing
  • Dismissal
Now, how is it logically possible that the Pope is an "anti-Christ" when all the readings are from the Bible, whereas the homily (sermon) must be based on the scriptures, and all of the prayers, including the Lord's Prayer, are ultimately to God? What "anti-Christ" would do this?

So, since the Popes teach the gospel every day of the week, and since you think that the popes are the "anti-Christ", this makes me wonder are you that ignorant about what the Church actually teaches or are you yourself an "anti-Christ" or both? Are you merely parroting what some have taught you or did you decide to become so hate-filled on your own-- or both?

For the forgiveness of sin there's the need of repentance. Thus no repentance leads to no forgiveness, so will you repent? Is your ego more important than doing the right thing in the eyes of God and Jesus according to the Bible through repenting?

Your choice.

The word "anti-christ" in the Greek means "anti-messiah", which means "opposite of anointing one", because "anti" means opposite, and Messiah means "anointed one", as such, the pope is a false anointed one, thus, he is an "antichrist". He was prophesied to come through the fourth kingdom of Daniel, which was Rome, and through the little horn of the fourth kingdom of Daniel, which was the Roman popes. He is undeniably the fulfillment of these prophecies, not to mention the book of Revelation plainly tells us, "the woman is the great city seated on seven mountains", which is known to be Rome,
Aventine Hill, Caelian Hill, Capitoline Hill, Esquiline Hill, Palatine Hill, Quirinal Hill, and Viminal Hill. It baffles me how people refuse to see the obvious, its because they don't want to see it, they are willfully blind.

metis

The word "anti-christ" in the Greek means "anti-messiah", which means "opposite of anointing one", because "anti" means opposite, and Messiah means "anointed one", as such, the pope is a false anointed one, thus, he is an "antichrist". He was prophesied to come through the fourth kingdom of Daniel, which was Rome, and through the little horn of the fourth kingdom of Daniel, which was the Roman popes. He is undeniably the fulfillment of these prophecies, not to mention the book of Revelation plainly tells us, "the woman is the great city seated on seven mountains", which is known to be Rome,
Aventine Hill, Caelian Hill, Capitoline Hill, Esquiline Hill, Palatine Hill, Quirinal Hill, and Viminal Hill. It baffles me how people refuse to see the obvious, its because they don't want to see it, they are willfully blind.
I pretty much knew you would simply divert without answering my points, and I also pretty much know that you would not repent even when it's clearly shown that you were wrong.

BTW, the reference to "Rome", was not to the Church but to the Roman Empire, which also was referred to as "Babylon the Great" largely because it sent so many into exile, thus reminiscent of what occurred almost 600 years before.

Anyhow, since it appears that your ignorance on the subject and your refusal to repent is more important to you than swallowing your own ego and changing your behavior, I would rather discuss such matters with people who actually do some studying on this and aren't so highly bigoted. You won't even answer the basic question as to how in the world could popes be "anti-Christs" when they cite and teach the gospel basically every day of the week. If your pastor(s) are teaching this bigotry to you, then maybe you should see them as maybe being "anti-Christs" because they are being highly dishonest about this. Hate is not a part of Christ's message. Neither is bigotry. Neither is judgmentalism.

Instead, Jesus taught love and honesty but it appears that some have brainwashed you to ignore that and then teach you the hate-filled bigotry you seemingly are just parroting. I'm willing to discuss some things with you but not until you repent-- not to me, but to God.

Until then, ....

Last edited:
I pretty much knew you would simply divert without answering my points, and I also pretty much know that you would not repent even when it's clearly show you that you were wrong.

BTW, the reference to "Rome", was not to the Church but to the Roman Empire, which also was referred to as "Babylon the Great" largely because it sent so many into exile.

Anyhow, since it appears that your ignorance on the subject and your refusal to repent is more important to you than swallowing your own ego and changing your behavior. I would rather discuss such matters with people who actually do some studying on this and aren't so highly bigoted. You can't even answer the basic question as to how in the world could popes be "anti-Christs" when they cite and teach the gospel basically every day of the week. If your pastor(s) are teaching this bigotry to you, then maybe you should see them as maybe being "anti-Christs" because they are being highly dishonest about this. Hate is not a part of Christ's message. Neither is bigotry. Neither is judgmentalism.

Jesus taught love and honesty but it appears that some have brainwashed you to ignore that and then teach you the hate-filled bigotry you seemingly are just parroting. I'm willing to discuss some things with you but not until you repent-- not to me, but to God.

Until then, ....

This has nothing to do with ego, it has to do with truth. Accusing me of ego for standing for the truth is like a flat earther telling a sphere earther that he has an ego for standing for the truth concerning the true shape of the earth. In regards to the Roman popes fulfilling prophecy, I have the truth, and you do not. You have been deceived by him! Which is why you defend him, even though it is obvious that his teachings are false, even without understanding the visions of Daniel and Revelation! I already explained to you the meaning of the word "antichrist" based on the Greek word, which explains how the antichrist would himself be a believer in the Messiah, because "antichrist" does not meaning that he would speak against the Messiah, but rather, that he would be a "false anointed one", and teach things that are false in the context of the belief in the Messiah! Did you really think the antichrist would come with two horns on his head and a pitchfork? Ohhhhhhhh my, have you been deceived! Soon enough you will see I was right, and wish you had believed the man speaking to you in an internet forum.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I kind of wish Revelation wasn't included in the canon. Far too much outlandish lunacy has been inspired by misinterpresentations of it over the centuries.