• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Idea that China Made the Coronavirus

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Once again the silly news of blaming China of creating the virus in Wuhan lab
I believe this Chinese virologist speaks the truth
I downloaded the full scientific study on it, seems quite solid to me
Soon we will know. I hope this is true, because this makes most sense to me

Why blaming China and fabricating silly stories to make it as if true?
What is the purpose of it?
I have quite a few ideas, but 3 days ago my thread on exactly the same information was taken out of RF, so I just wait and see:D

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Scientific American ran around six articles on covid in its June issue, and one of the conclusions from western virologists is that it was natural and not a byproduct of genetic engineering. Nor did it appear to come out of the Wuhan lab per information from the "Bat Lady" who specializes in the study of bat viruses.

Also, some of the virologists believe there was likely an intermediate host (another animal), but that hasn't yet been established as a gimme.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I believe this Chinese virologist speaks the truth
I downloaded the full scientific study on it, seems quite solid to me
Soon we will know. I hope this is true, because this makes most sense to me

Which part makes sense to you while she said that the evidence will be available within weeks,
maybe in the oven:D

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Which part makes sense to you while she said that the evidence will be available within weeks,
maybe in the oven:D
The story we are fed now makes no sense to me. What she tells makes more sense to me, together with all the other facts I have on China

But I do not go into details here, because RF rather have us not talk about this. So, I decided to just wait and see.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The story we are fed now makes no sense to me. What she tells makes more sense to me, together with all the other facts I have on China

But I do not go into details here, because RF rather have us not talk about this. So, I decided to just wait and see.
RF doesn't want misinformation about Covid spread.
But we should be able to discuss the news.
And importantly, arguing the origins of the virus
poses no public health threat, eg, taking proper
precautions against its spread.