• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Hidden Revealed

LoveIsAll

It seems, upon study of many esoteric ideas and principles, that much of what was historically being hidden, is that which is being currently discovered in modern science.

How so? Well, in exploring ancient "occult" (hidden) Hermetic and Kabbalist writings, it seems that much is clarified with regard to the nature of energetic "spiritual" existence, perception, as well as the manifestation of healing and other "miracles". It also describes the means by which ancients such as Abraham, Moses and others were able to communicate with angels and access divine wisdom.

It's clear there were reasons this info was not shared with everyone (our world has good and evil). According to the Gnostics, that is why even Jesus only shared it with some disciples (hence it being deemed "heretical" some 300 years later).

Science is now revealing through quantum physics, epigenetics, noetic studies that somehow these ancients were 'right on the money'. Only now, with the world wide web, nothing can really be hidden. What happens when people (other than secret societies) realize they are capable of real magic, Christ Consciousness, telecognition? Do things get better, or do they get worse?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I'd like to what science proves "telecognition" or "Christ Consciousness", communication with angels or miracles.

LoveIsAll

I'm referring to action-at-a-distance and other amazing aspects of the electromagnetic universe as being explored in quantum physics, epigenetics etc. I also am blown away by what Dean Radin and his team have found through researching the influence of human intention on random number generators. So cool...