• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The hidden religion

frangipani

Premium Member
I recently read this book called. The Hidden Religion with a open mind and without dogma. As a gnostic dualist I do see with my minds eye this existence as discord created by a flawed creator the demierge. As the time when the minds of Adam and Eve were opened (awakened) up to understanding by the light bearer so is the light bearer which is the Christ we know and through his word and teaching gives us transformation into the eternal living spirit.
I really think this title is in the wrong section?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I recently read this book called. The Hidden Religion with a open mind and without dogma. As a gnostic dualist I do see with my minds eye this existence as discord created by a flawed creator the demierge. As the time when the minds of Adam and Eve were opened (awakened) up to understanding by the light bearer so is the light bearer which is the Christ we know and through his word and teaching gives us transformation into the eternal living spirit.
I really think this title is in the wrong section?

I think you are speaking of Xian subjects, this isn't the DIR for those, really.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
He seems to be speaking of Christ as a light bearer archetype, which is perfectly valid for a Luciferian subforum.