• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Height of Evil

Treasure Hunter

Child sacrifice. The mark. Shame.

One of the identifying traits of the enemy who stands in the God position is the willingness to re-direct condemnation and vengeance away from him toward someone else, even a child if it comes down to it.

Once the child experiences the trauma, then the enemy will mark the child. I’ve talked about what the mark means in a previous thread discussing Cain’s anger, but it’s another level to traumatize an innocent child and then mark that child preemptively in order to protect your position and self image. This is the height of evil.

Further, the enemy will use his most powerful weapon to control the child - shame. If the child at any point even comes in close proximity with the man in the darkness who desires revenge against God, then that child will be shamed from on high. Even a triggering memory will bring shame, since that could be the first domino in the enemy’s mind.

I hear some people’s stories of childhood trauma, and I realize that I was relatively fortunate. Still, trauma is also inherited and that is how I got my mark. There was always a force keeping me marginalized, keeping me on the outside, enforced by shame and the fear of shame.

That force doesn’t want me communicating the truths I share on this forum. The problem is I’m not a little boy anymore. I am the man in the darkness who serves the vow of the condemned child.

Treasure Hunter

The first will be last and the last will be first.

A king who protects his position of power at the expense of children is unworthy of the throne. The Son of Man claims the throne through the comeback story of the traumatized, orphaned child.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
You didn’t give my post a ‘creative’ this time before trolling. You must really hate me now.

I may speak in jest but my question was sincere.

See, there is no evil or good in my view. There only IS.

The here and now is all that exists. There is no punishment and their is no reward. The "punishment or reward" comes from when and how this realization takes place, and in the end we do it to ourselves.

Treasure Hunter

I may speak in jest but my question was sincere.

See, there is no evil or good in my view. There only IS.

The here and now is all that exists. There is no punishment and their is no reward. The "punishment or reward" comes from when and how this realization takes place, and in the end we do it to ourselves.
Before Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they had the same view.

It’s risky to eat the forbidden fruit and open the door to a different type of judgment - one which includes good and evil. What if that judgment gets directed at you?

To eat the forbidden fruit is a faith move. There’s potential risk but also potential reward.