• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The happiest day of my life

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm extremely skeptical. You sound very unwell.
I am very unwell. I think that is why Denise wants to help me. She's doing a tremendously good and thorough job at it. I see her in my heart or dreams and then I write down all the coping skills or messages she gives me. The reason I wasn't happy in the hospital was I wasn't calling out to her for help . I was only going to God.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
. Let us know what the priest says. :)

:p
The priest said we can contact the souls in Heaven and purgatory (Because we are one body in Christ scripture says. God is aware of our prayers to them and the same god that lives within us, lives within them, so we are connected that way. I think God assigned Denise to me.

The priest asked if it matched the fruits of the spirit. Galations 5:22 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. It most certainly matches all those when the spirit of Denise Naslund shows up to strengthen, empower, exort, instruct, console me. :)

DavidFirth

May God bless, console, enlighten, and empower David firth, in Jesus name. Gods will be done! I know God is reading this prayer. The lord said "Ask and you shall receive". :)

For you, Pope, a Psalm:

8The Lord is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and rich in love.

9The Lord is good to all;

he has compassion on all he has made.

10All your works praise you, Lord;

your faithful people extol you.

11They tell of the glory of your kingdom

and speak of your might,

12so that all people may know of your mighty acts

and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.

13Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,

and your dominion endures through all generations.

The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises

and faithful in all he does.c

14The Lord upholds all who fall

and lifts up all who are bowed down.

15The eyes of all look to you,

and you give them their food at the proper time.

16You open your hand

and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

17The Lord is righteous in all his ways

and faithful in all he does.

18The Lord is near to all who call on him,

to all who call on him in truth.

19He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;

he hears their cry and saves them.

20The Lord watches over all who love him,

but all the wicked he will destroy.

21My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord.

Let every creature praise his holy name

for ever and ever.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
For you, Pope, a Psalm:

8The Lord is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and rich in love.

9The Lord is good to all;

he has compassion on all he has made.

10All your works praise you, Lord;

your faithful people extol you.

11They tell of the glory of your kingdom

and speak of your might,

12so that all people may know of your mighty acts

and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.

13Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,

and your dominion endures through all generations.

The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises

and faithful in all he does.c

14The Lord upholds all who fall

and lifts up all who are bowed down.

15The eyes of all look to you,

and you give them their food at the proper time.

16You open your hand

and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

17The Lord is righteous in all his ways

and faithful in all he does.

18The Lord is near to all who call on him,

to all who call on him in truth.

19He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;

he hears their cry and saves them.

20The Lord watches over all who love him,

but all the wicked he will destroy.

21My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord.

Let every creature praise his holy name

for ever and ever.
Beautiful! :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
FTD-Spring-Tulip-Bouquet-Lg.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
How are you doing today, Pope?
I just had surgery on my prostate area to remove scar tissue that was blocking the ability to put a catheter in. I wear a Catheter now and thank God that I have healthcare or my condition would have lead to a slow and painful death as my bladder just kept filling up with more and more urine that's blocked behind the prostate scar tissue.

You're a good man David Firth. Thank you for your prayers. God and the souls in Heaven love you very much :)

DavidFirth

I just had surgery on my prostate area to remove scar tissue that was blocking the ability to put a catheter in. I wear a Catheter now and thank God that I have healthcare or my condition would have lead to a slow and painful death as my bladder just kept filling up with more and more urine that's blocked behind the prostate scar tissue.

You're a good man David Firth. Thank you for your prayers. God and the souls in Heaven love you very much :)

That sounds rough, man. I have to use a disposable catheter. Let me know how it heals, okay?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Almighty God,
please guide my relationship with Denise Naslund. Since her remains were never laid to rest, grant that my mind, heart, body, and soul be her resting place. Since she was humiliated and had no burial, may I honor her, and with God's grace, exalt and glorify her.

Eleanor Rose, I love your daughter very much. She is truly a gift, best friend, and treasure of my heart. May I be a fit temple for her spirit to dwell. May I obey her. May she be transformed into the greatest of Saints and raised above the nine choirs of Angels! Be exalted Denise! Since you suffered humiliation and death in this life, may it bring you glory in the next!

May my every action be an act of love for you. May I always serve and obey you. Take your dreams and make them mine. Guide my desires that I only desire what you do.

Thank you Denise for transforming my hatred into love and removing all misogynistic tendencies. Thank you for helping me overcome bigotry in all its forms. Thank you for guiding me and making me happy in jail, the hospital, and consoling me when I suffer. Thanks for being more of a mother to me than my own mother. Thanks for being a healing remedy and pain killer.

Father in Heaven, please bless and guide my relationship with Denise! Let it please you, in Jesus name!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That sounds rough, man. I have to use a disposable catheter.
What do you have to use a catheter for?

Anyway, Lord I pray that David Firth would have fullness of life, abundant blessings, legions of Angels to help and watch out for him. May he be fully enlightened to know and understand your will for him. Use him as an instrument to bless and strengthen others and lead them to God and truth.

Stay humble, faithful, and strong! We are at war!

DavidFirth

What do you have to use a catheter for?

Anyway, Lord I pray that David Firth would have fullness of life, abundant blessings, legions of Angels to help and watch out for him. May he be fully enlightened to know and understand your will for him. Use him as an instrument to bless and strengthen others and lead them to God and truth.

Stay humble, faithful, and strong! We are at war!

Thank you, friend, that is a beautiful prayer!

I have to use a catheter to urinate - every time. I'm used to it now so it is no big deal for me. It was a big deal at first, though. Neurologists couldn't figure out why but my bladder will not empty on its own. I suffered every test known to man and there is no cure.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thank you, friend, that is a beautiful prayer!

I have to use a catheter to urinate - every time. I'm used to it now so it is no big deal for me. It was a big deal at first, though. Neurologists couldn't figure out why but my bladder will not empty on its own. I suffered every test known to man and there is no cure.
What would happen to you had you lived in a time or place where catheters weren't available?