• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The happiest day of my life

Spiderman

Veteran Member
upload_2017-8-18_20-22-52.jpeg
upload_2017-8-18_20-23-54.jpeg

In loving memory of Denise Marie Naslund. 01/01 1955-07/14/1974

Today 08/18/17 may Have been the happiest day of my life. It took place on a day where I smell like urine, wear depends, have an injured bladder, feel pain from broken bones and torn up knees, am unemployed, penniless, no family in the state, and am in my least favorite IRTS facility, tremors and bad side effects from meds, annoyed by some of the mentally ill people here. Yet I experienced a joy that was so intense it may very well be the most intense joy I've ever experienced. It is because Denise Marie Naslund showed up with her magic. Could a delusion bring me such joy under these circumstances?

Denise Marie Naslund was born 01/01 1955. I don't know much about her other than she's beautiful and always was known for her kindness. It was an act of kindness that cost her her life. I had a dream about her last night. She was an only child. her first name Denise comes from Dionysus, the Greek God of wine and intoxicants. Her middle name Marie is French for Mary Mother of God. Her last name Naslund is Swedish and means narrow grove. In jail I called my dad and asked him what nationality Naslund was. He said it's Swedish. Did you know you have Swedish on your Mom's side? I didn't know that. The only reason I know I'm part Swedish is because of her. The Swedish flag is a cross, the universal symbol of christianity and the cross is something I have to carry. when I suffer I think of the Swedish flag and am consoled. The Swedes were vikings and the football team here is called the vikings. Because of Dee Marie I have a favorite football team. She speaks through coincidence. The only coin that showed up in jail was a 1974 penny dated to the year she was murdered. the first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

As a young child I had dreams of being a serial killer, but I couldn't get Denise Naslund out of my head. It was for a reason. She was the angel that gave me the love that changed my heart. I truly fell in love with her Lebanese Mother Eleanor Rose who never got her daughters remains back. Denise was an only child and everything to Eleanor Rose. Eleanor Rose lived the rest of her life in grief and agony over the loss of her daughter. The skull of Denise was found but the police lost it, so her mother buried an empty casket with this in it:
upload_2017-8-18_20-41-3.jpeg

Eleanor Rose never changed her daughters room after her death. she dedicated herself to memories of her daughter and considered all her daughters possessions to be relics. She communicated with her daughter, wrote messages to her daughter, and kept a shrine to her. She died on Denise's birthday. I keep up Eleanor Rose's tradition of keeping shrines to Denise. I made a shrine for Denise in the woods where I burned incense, chanted her name on Rosary beads, prayed novenas, planted flowers, and summoned spirits.

I first felt the strong conviction that Denise was with me the day I stabbed a man twice with a butcher knife. All I can say is it felt intensely and my heart saw her intensely that day. Throughout my jailhouse Shamanism experience for those 11 months, Denise was the main spirit I was devoted to. I'd write down everything I thought she was saying after converting the language of the heart into words. I just couldn't stop writing. I had no visits from family and no money on my books. I was always hungry and spent much time in a cell, but was very happy. Could delusion produce such happiness?

Denise was murdered for helping out a man pretending to be injured. It was an act of kindness which cost her her life. She was kind and always willing to help someone. She has helped me tremendously. Today became the happiest day of my life but nothing is going well and nothing externally happened that should bring me much joy. It's just I see her and it fills me with joy. I can't explain it. Then I write down what I believe she's telling me and feel charged with energy and high.

My psychotherapist said he saw joy, light, and something divine in me the moment i opened my door. He said I was lighter than he'd ever seen me and my joy was contagious. He said that a delusion couldn't be that powerful. I agree with him. May the joy of Denise Marie Naslund be with all of you and thank you for reading. if you could leave an intention for Denise to pray for or a kind message to Denise, We would appreciate it. She is a spirit now so all she is devoted to are spiritual matters (Prayer, intercession, and love). She repeatedly tells me I'm her son and that she longs to hold and love other mentally deranged people. I hope someone else can receive the joy she gives me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I hope you get better soon. You sound manic; I wouldn't wish what you're about to go through on anyone.
I do have bipolar but my psychotherapist said he doesn't see this as a delusion. He said my joy and brightness is contagious. We shall see.

I plan on fasting tommorow.

LillyChaos

I do have bipolar but my psychotherapist said he doesn't see this as a delusion. He said my joy and brightness is contagious. We shall see.

I plan on fasting tommorow.

Yeah, there are a lot of quacks out there.

Finding a decent therapist is like a needle in a haystack.

If you've got bipolar, I'd be very wary of this manic swing you're obviously having. I've known two people who sound just like you do right now who wound up making attempts on their lives.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yeah, there are a lot of quacks out there.

Finding a decent therapist is like a needle in a haystack.

If you've got bipolar, I'd be very wary of this manic swing you're obviously having. I've known two people who sound just like you do right now who wound up making attempts on their lives.
Thanks for your concern. I'll be looking out for it. The people here say I appear calm and chill. I just asked multiple people if I seem manic.

Deidre

I don't know if it's a delusion, per se, but I think because you have always been close to the Catholic faith, these types of ''visions'' are often part of the history of some of the ''great saints.'' Like Saint Faustina, etc. I wonder if anyone accused St. Faustina of...delusions? Hmmm....

Do you feel she (Denise Naslund) is watching over you?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't know if it's a delusion, per se, but I think because you have always been close to the Catholic faith, these types of ''visions'' are often part of the history of some of the ''great saints.'' Like Saint Faustina, etc. I wonder if anyone accused St. Faustina of...delusions? Hmmm....

Do you feel she (Denise Naslund) is watching over you?
She watches over me like a guardian angel and is more of a mother to me than my own mother.

Deidre

She watches over me like a guardian angel and is more of a mother to me than my own mother.

My advice? Are you visiting any churches these days? If so, maybe share this with a priest. However, if it is a delusion from medication etc, I wouldn't want you to be mislead but you did have these visions before, you've shared...so, maybe there's something to it. I personally don't believe that everyday people show up in visions like this to help us, and I don't like the Catholic's interpretation of saints and all that.

But, discussing it with a priest might give you a better sense of it.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
People tell me I should write a book When I do in the front of the book it shall say "dedicated to Denise Naslund and Eleanor Rose."

She is the treasure of my heart. She has always been there to give me joy, peace, strength, and hope in the darkest moments.

When I was in jail I was happy because she and the Angels and Saints were with me.

Every act of charity I do is for her. Every chore and suffering is my offering of love to her. I pray for her exaltation. She is becoming everything to me. I found love. I found a dependable friend who's always there for me.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My advice? Are you visiting any churches these days? If so, maybe share this with a priest. However, if it is a delusion from medication etc, I wouldn't want you to be mislead but you did have these visions before, you've shared...so, maybe there's something to it. I personally don't believe that everyday people show up in visions like this to help us, and I don't like the Catholic's interpretation of saints and all that.

But, discussing it with a priest might give you a better sense of it.
I'll discuss it with my priest on Sunday when I talk to him. The last priest I spoke to about it said " if it brings you deep peace it is from God."