• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Hadith, source of Islamic atrocities.

SA Huguenot

Only the Quran is the Word of God both to Sunni and Shia and anything which contradicts it is false. Many fabricated hadiths were created by His enemies to slander Prophet Muhammad during His lifetime and afterwards thousands upon thousands by the Abbasids and Umayyads to try and justify their disobedience to the Quran.

The Quran alone promoted peace and integration never war and violence.
Do you wear islamic clothing?
Where do you find it in Islam? In the Hadith!
Do you pray 5 times a day? where do you find it? In the Hadith!
Do you do ablution? Where do you find it? In the Hadith.
Do you believe in sharia law?
Where do you find it, only in the Hadith.
and and and ....
Dont try to deceive me pal.
Any Muslim who say the hadith is false, and would like Christians not to learn about the truth of Muhammad, will have to tell me why All the Muslim universities in UAE, Egypt, Yemen, Lybia, Irak, Lebanon, etc underwrote the Concise correct hadith of Al Bukhari.
or do you say there are 2 Islams?

SA Huguenot

Jihad is also political of course. What kind of war isn't political?
The terminology for Jihad is,
Wage war against those that fight against Allah! Strike them with terror untill they subdue and pay Jiziah tax!
How do you fight against Allah?
You critisize Islam, the Quran or Muhammad.

So, Even if I critisize the Quran, or make a cartoon of Muhammad, a Muslims is instructed to kill me!
No talk, no touch, no eye contact...only KILL, KILL, KILL.

SA Huguenot

Don't all religions declare their books perfect? I don't think any are.
Yes!
Christians declare that the Bible is the Word of God relayed by His prophets, and men inspired by the Holy Ghost.
WITH ONE DIFFERENCE.
The Bible say you have the right to test it and there is no law that say you should kill anyone if you insult the Bible or Jesus.

Wasp

and and and ....
Any Muslim who say the hadith is false, and would like Christians not to learn about the truth of Muhammad, will have to tell me why All the Muslim universities in UAE, Egypt, Yemen, Lybia, Irak, Lebanon, etc underwrote the Concise correct hadith of Al Bukhari.
Ablution is in the Qur'an.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The Bible say you have the right to test it and there is no law that say you should kill anyone if you insult the Bible or Jesus.
And how should Bible be tested? - By what is written in the Bible. That is known as 'circular reasoning'. A world created 6,000 years ago, God creating Adam from mud and Eve from the ribs of Adam, Serpent talking, God throwing Adam and Eve to earth, God sending a universal flood when even the highest peaks of the world were covered with water, God parting the sea for the passage of the Israelites, God showing his hind parts to Moses, 3 million people wandering in Sinai for 40 years and leaving no trace of their passage. Christians have done enough killing on their own (and are still doing it, Allah knows when Trump will pick up a war with Iran), you can't escape history. SA Huguenot, this is 21st Century.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
So says a Bahai who would not agree that Mohammad is 'Khātam al-Anbiyā'.Extend this to include whether there were any messages or even that there is a God, whether for Christians, Muslims, Hindus or any other.

Of course there is a God and we believe that is the same God all the religions worship but they express it differently.

But we do believe Muhammad is the Seal of the Prophets. He sealed close the Adamic Cycle, the cycle of prophecy and after Him was to come the Day of God, the Day of Fulfillment and the Great Announcement which did appear when there was not one but two blows on the trumpet and two Manifestations of God stepped forth from the invisible world and ushered in a new cycle, the Baha’i cycle, destined to last 500,000 years.

Even the Quran calls all to the Abode of Oeace which was Baghdad. There is so much written in the Quran about future revelations that it is impossible fir any reasonable person to reject.

In one passage, in predicting future revelations it says that were all the trees converted to paper and the seas to ink yet the Words of God would end. The Words of God are none other than the Words of Revelation spoken to His Prophets.

Sura 31:27

And were every tree that is in the earth (made into) pens and the sea (to supply it with ink), with seven more seas to increase it, the words of Allah would not come to an end; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
and and and ....

Yes. I am saying that now there are two Islams. There is the religion of God and then there is the religion of the Mullas and clergy. The religion of God only teaches love, unity, tolerance patience and all the virtues whilst the religion of the clergy teaches such things as exclusivism & superiority.

Each religion I believe has a springtime, a summer, autumn and winter as everything in this world decays. After which another Messenger or Buddha or Prophet arises to plant a new tree of friendship and love in the world to renew religion and also bring new teachings for that age,

Islam now it is my view is in its winter and it’s time has passed. Although it contributed greatly to humanity’s progress it is unable to address humanity’s current ills of disunity as it itself cannot effect its own unity in over 1400 years do how can it unite others?

Instead of religions which disagree with and are competitive with each other viewing them as enemies and outcasts today’s need is reconciliation and only a religion which accepts the foundation of all religions as true can ever hope to reconcile the differences which have divided us and caused conflict.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Never heard such interpretation. Doesn't really make since. There's certainly a limit to revelation. He speaks to angels too.

The Quran speaks about the Words of God. What do you think was revealed to Muhammad? The Quran is known as the Word of God. It’s clear that by saying the Words of God shall never end its saying Revelations from God, revealing His Words through future Prophets will continue forever and shall never end.

The Words of God never ending means just that. God will always send His Words to humanity forever.

The Quran itself makes this so clear that I think it’s more a case of being too close to the trees to see the forest.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Ahmadiyyas are just another Abrahamic group who believe that the propounder of their belief is the latest from God/Allah. The One God people can never stop fighting or creating nuisance (evangelism) in the world.
All the above words are you proselytising, I only linked the video to show what those Hadith look like in reality, I do not believe in Ahmadiyya

Wasp

The Quran speaks about the Words of God. What do you think was revealed to Muhammad? The Quran is known as the Word of God. It’s clear that by saying the Words of God shall never end its saying Revelations from God, revealing His Words through future Prophets will continue forever and shall never end.
It's not clear at all. The word "words" isn't to be taken literally.
The Quran itself makes this so clear that I think it’s more a case of being too close to the trees to see the forest.
Does any muslim scholar agree with you? It's good to take a look at the trees once in a while.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
All the above words are you proselytising, I only linked the video to show what those Hadith look like in reality, I do not believe in Ahmadiyya
But Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was the Mahdi sent by Allah. Find out more about Ahmadiyyas. They too are a peaceful people. :)
"And were every tree that is in the earth (made into) pens and the sea (to supply it with ink), with seven more seas to increase it, the words of Allah would not come to an end; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise."
That will make a very talkative Allah. Does he not know how to shorten the length of his message? Can't he say what he wants to say in a few sentences? You said he is all-mighty. I do not think that is very wise. Long posts are such a nuisance on internet forums. Most people ignore them. :)

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

Ha!
Satan in Islam is a funny guy!

Book of prayer 290 Muhammad caught a Jinn (demon), and wanted to show it to the people, but decided to release it to obtain a great kingdom.
Book of prayer call 372 Satan runs away and farts aloud when the Adnan prayer is heard. Realy?
Book of prayer call 372 You forget how many times you prayed because Satan whispers things in your ears.
Book of invoking rain 559 Earthquakes and afflictions comes from the side of Satan’s head
Book of Tahajjud 604 Satan ties three knots in your hair when you sleep
Book of Tahajjud 605 If you overslept, Satan urinated in your ear.
Book of Hiring 1068 Satan advises Abuhuraira to recite The Verse of Chair (Heifer 225) to safeguard him from Satan. [How peculiar that Satan turned out so nice?]
Book of creation 1387 Satan walks around when night falls. An hour later it is safe to let your children out. [So this is the Boogyman.]
Book of creation 1389 If you yawn, it is from Satan, if you do it with sound, Satan laughs at you
Book of creation 1390
Good dreams is from Allah, bad dreams are from Satan
Book of creation 1391 Satan stays in the upper part of your nose at night. [Nope, not Satan, Sinus.]
Book of creation 1394 A future religion will appear between the two sides of Satan’s head. (What religion is this?)
Book of creation 1395 If a donkey brays, he saw Satan, [shacks he is running around a lot]
Book of Holy Quran Virtues 1854 When having sex, Allah must be called to keep Satan away. Then Satan will also be kept far away from the child [Why, to prevent a 3 some? Or does Allah join in?]
The book of Good behavior 2056 Allah likes sneezing, and hates yawning.[ Don’t read the Quran then, it is flippen boring]
Book of legal punishments 2159 Do not say may Allah disgrace you, you are helping Satan to overpower him [Uhhh, Almighty who?]
Book of prayer times 332 Hot weather is due to hell fire. Hell can take two breaths, one in summer and one in winter.
Book of creation 1395 If a cock crows, they saw an angel.[ Up early then, no wonder Satan walks around at nightfall, the Angels are tired then]
Book of Holy Battles 1608 Angels do not enter houses where there is dogs or pictures. [Bye Bye fluffy!]

Shad

Veteran Member
I don't know if you are in Canada but in the U.S. we have conservative "Christians", just as bad.

I know this. However there is a difference as we are not import them via immigration. We have to deal with those already here. We do not need to add more to the population when government has a choice to decline

Shad

Veteran Member
Yeah. It seems like they choose narrations depending on whether they like it or not. Often when they encounter a damning narration, they say it isn't authentic as a reaction.

Sure. I typically think it is the influence of Western values

Last edited:

Neutral Name

I know this. However there is a difference as we are not import them via immigration. We have to deal with those already here. We do not need to add more to the population when government has a choice to decline

But I actually believe strongly in immigration. To me, it is patriotic. Both of my grandfathers were immigrants.