• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The guy who hit Paul Pelosi with a hammer has something to say.

We Never Know

No Slack
Why? Is he ill? Is he an ideological/religious radical? What's his motives and agenda? Is this a single, isolated incident or is this a part of a larger movement?

So are you proposing he might be ill for hitting someone with a hammer but if I remember right you throw fits when the same is said about mass shooters.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok... A guy you don't know breaks into your house.

The cops show up. You go to the front door with the person who broke into your house. Will you be calm and unworried or try to run out?

Pelosi only got worried when the guy raised the hammer.

The video is clear. Its not someones words... Its video
Watch the video again. A relatively frail man in his 80"s is being held by a much younger man who outweighs him and is clearly stronger than him Do you think that he could have successfully run away?

Don't think what you would have done. You have to get into the head of man that is quite a bit older than you.

We Never Know

No Slack
Watch the video again. A relatively frail man in his 80"s is being held by a much younger man who outweighs him and is clearly stronger than him Do you think that he could have successfully run away?

Don't think what you would have done. You have to get into the head of man that is quite a bit older than you.

I watched the video several times. Pelosi had no worries or complaints until the guy raised the hammer. When the door was open and the cops were their, he could have ran toward them or asked for help. He did neither. Plus the guy didnt even have ahold of him.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I watched the video several times. Pelosi had no worries or complaints until the guy raised the hammer. When the door was open and the cops were their, he could have ran toward them or asked for help. He did neither. Plus the guy didnt even have ahold of him.
Was he supposed to act in a certain way that you think he should have to meet your approval?

We Never Know

No Slack
Was he supposed to act in a certain way that you think he should have to meet your approval?

I would think he would act at least that he was in danger with a strange man breaking into this house. But that's only logical.

If someone broke into my house and they held me at hammer point...when the cops showed up within a few feet, I think I would go toward them.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I would think he would act at least that he was in danger with a strange man breaking into this house. But that's only logical.

If someone broke into my house and they held me at hammer point...when the cops showed up within a few feet, I think I would go toward them.
That's you. Not everyone is you. Some of us are better at staying calm than others, some good at at-least appearing calm on the outside.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

I am very sorry for Mr. Pelosi. For what he went through.
It seems very strange to me that he was just wearing a shirt, boxers and he was holding a glass (of water I presume) in his hands, while waiting for the cops.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It seems very strange to me that he was just wearing a shirt, boxers
If someone breaks in my house and I'll wearing is my sleep tank and panty I'm not going to be worried about clothes. Even if I'm naked, survival takes precedence over clothing. I'll just have to wait till the cops or whoever shows up and it's safe to leave the attacker outside of my view.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
If someone breaks in my house and I'll wearing is my sleep tank and panty I'm not going to be worried about clothes. Even if I'm naked, survival takes precedence over clothing. I'll just have to wait till the cops or whoever shows up and it's safe to leave the attacker outside of my view.
Is it normal that the cops didn't prevent that guy from hitting Mr. Pelosi's head?
Are they good cops, in your opinion?

Heyo

Veteran Member
There is a way to report on this without actually airing a message from a terrorist.
There is and it would be bad practice to use descriptive language when you just as well could use the original. It's like we often demand links to the original study when someone post pop science magazine articles.
His words will only encourage other deranged people to attempt similar acts.
The real question is why they decided to touch on this at all. There are a lot more stories on the cutting floor than what reaches the audience. Probably something worthwhile to send instead of of this.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is and it would be bad practice to use descriptive language when you just as well could use the original. It's like we often demand links to the original study when someone post pop science magazine articles.
The real question is why they decided to touch on this at all. There are a lot more stories on the cutting floor than what reaches the audience. Probably something worthwhile to send instead of of this.
Well the release of the 911 tape and the police visit came out, so of course that brought attention back to it. And then the crazy man came out with his diatribe.

After listening to it I am glad that it is not just in the hands of FOX News and the like. It refutes the people that are trying to claim that it was a tryst gone wrong.

We Never Know

No Slack
This was already explained to you. Or was that someone else?

Nope, I see that was you. You did not get it and made a bogus excuse.

Tell me again. The cops were just a few feet away from Paul so why didn't he run to the police.
Was it because he was held at hammer point?
But wait... The guy only swung the hammer when the cop told him to put it down. What happened before the cops get there? Why wasn't Paul beat before the cops get there?