• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Greatest Salesman in the World

true blood

Just picked this one up and it's starting off ok but its getting strange. By strange I mean the author suggest a pattern to reading the scrolls in his chapters. Suppose to read each scroll 3 times (twice silent and in the evening aloud) for 30 days before moving on to the next chapter/scroll. Anyone read this one? I might try to read it as the author suggests to see what's up. Haven't moved onto the next chapter yet. Will take 10 months to read it in that way. Only 108 pages. Author is Og Mandino.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
lol I don't know if I would read it like that :)

wake up the day after finishing with frogs in your bed and dead kittens in your yard :eek:

Edit: Oh and forgot the guy on the couch you will find, who sleeps all the time, and who you will simply refer to as The Guy.

DeepShadow

White Crow
true blood said:
Just picked this one up and it's starting off ok but its getting strange. By strange I mean the author suggest a pattern to reading the scrolls in his chapters. Suppose to read each scroll 3 times (twice silent and in the evening aloud) for 30 days before moving on to the next chapter/scroll. Anyone read this one? I might try to read it as the author suggests to see what's up. Haven't moved onto the next chapter yet. Will take 10 months to read it in that way. Only 108 pages. Author is Og Mandino.
GSitW is a book on how to be a great salesman, and the chapters you refer to are activities for the salesman-to-be to perform. I've read it that way as part of my sales training, but if you are just reading for the religious content, read it normally.