• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The greatest JW mother I've ever seen

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Her name is Concetta Serrano Scazzi. Mother of Sarah Scazzi, a 15 year old girl strangled to death by her cousin Sabrina. Even if the daughter of her sister killed her own daughter, she has forgiven them.
She says:
"A person who sins shouldn't be abandoned as that Catholic priest said. In this life we're all sinners. God doesn't think that the person who killed has committed a graver action will be punished, whereas the person who made less grave mistakes is set free. Before God you're a sinner, regardless of your action. So you must repent according to the action you committed. As a Christian I can neither judge nor condemn. I am not supposed to. Who are we to judge others? We're all sinners."

A story of rivalry and envy of two cousins who were like sisters, in a peasant cultural context, in a village of Southern Italy. Sabrina (the brunette) strangled her cousin Sarah because of a guy they both liked.

sabrina_misseri_sarah_scazzi_web--400x300.jpg

I AM speechless before the courage and the strenth of this mother who thanks to God and her religion she can stand the torture of being betrayed by her own relatives who did anything to hide the murder and to deceive her