• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Great war of RF.

Lorgar-Aurelian

So for some reason recently I keep imaging the various people on RF in a sort of debate gladiator arena. Everyone clad in their armor using weapons to wage war against one another. For what purpose you may ask? Hell if I know but it is pretty freakin awesome.

So What kind of armor and weapon would you use in the Great war of RF? Don't worry about how strong the actual weapon is in real life just pick something you feel might represent you.
Of course you might then ask why Is this in the arts section. Well my intention is to try and draw as many of these characters out as I can. So with that in mind give me a brief description to work with if you want.

If you are wondering if I am trying to turn RF into a big ol roleplaying group. Well no.. But that is a great idea!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have had some drinks tonight (I drink sometimes) so I am going to tell you what weapon I will have.
My weapon is keep them confused.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
1e932c1e11316cb3f9d12b1ee8744ce5.jpg

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
So for some reason recently I keep imaging the various people on RF in a sort of debate gladiator arena. Everyone clad in their armor using weapons to wage war against one another. For what purpose you may ask? Hell if I know but it is pretty freakin awesome.

So What kind of armor and weapon would you use in the Great war of RF? Don't worry about how strong the actual weapon is in real life just pick something you feel might represent you.
Of course you might then ask why Is this in the arts section. Well my intention is to try and draw as many of these characters out as I can. So with that in mind give me a brief description to work with if you want.

If you are wondering if I am trying to turn RF into a big ol roleplaying group. Well no.. But that is a great idea!

One's brain is the best weapon.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'll have me claymore in one hand, & me Glock 22 in the other!
As for armor...that's for fearful lassies lacking confidence.
I'll be wear'n nuthin but bacon grease & a wee kilt!