• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Great Wall of Trump

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I don't think you realize how powerful these people are.
I am not talking about Senators.
I'm talking about people who buy Senators. Trump is out of his league with these people.
Tom
'Perspective' has always been the thing most lacking in American politics. It's not surprising the same would be true of non-Americans who're also otherwise invested in it.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
As I want it to be? I'm just trying to get a considered answer from you. To make it simpler, I'll restate my point from earlier...

So...whatcha think?
mmm, not bad if it works, that is all I ca say, because in truth you and I can only bring our opinions to the table, which is all I ever did. I know I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but lets see what will happen, because that is all we can do.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I don't think you realize how powerful these people are.
I am not talking about Senators.
I'm talking about people who buy Senators. Trump is out of his league with these people.
Tom
Well Trump certainly couldn't be any worse than stupid Obama, or his side kick Hillary dillary lol..

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Not while they are breaking the law, got it !!.
I'm so glad the wall idea went through, because judging from what seems to be the line of thought you're suggesting here the option below it involved black uniforms, armbands, lots of razor-wire and number tattoos.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I'm so glad the wall idea went through, because judging from what seems to be the line of thought you're suggesting here the option below it involved black uniforms, armbands, lots of razor-wire and number tattoos.

Come on your more intelligent than that, your eye's are blind from your emotions, you can't see the real picture.....now WAKE yup !!, there, isn't that better ?.;)

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Come on your more intelligent than that, your eye's are blind from your emotions, you can't see the real picture.....now WAKE yup !!, there, isn't that better ?.;)
Breaking a law doesn't make you less of a person. That is literally what you said. You've already dehumanized them. The next steps are clear. The question is not whether it would be done, merely how long it's going to take. That's what happens you decide to declare everyone who is or does X as subhuman.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Breaking a law doesn't make you less of a person. That is literally what you said. You've already dehumanized them. The next steps are clear. The question is not whether it would be done, merely how long it's going to take. That's what happens you decide to declare everyone who is or does X as subhuman.
Well sometimes you have to go to tougher measures to get thing done, and in this case its a must, like it or not.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
We as humans are no more than animals, when you Introducing a new species to an environment that doesn't belong to them, you then get all sorts of problems, there is difference in ideologies, ways of living, culture, and on and on it goes, this is a big problem with Islam right now. It also goes with any other culture, each culture wants its own way, and this is the problem, when you introduce a culture into anther culture .

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
We as humans are no more than animals, when you Introducing a new species to an environment that doesn't belong to them, you then get all sorts of problems, there is difference in ideologies, ways of living, culture, and on and on it goes, this is a big problem with Islam right now. It also goes with any other culture, each culture wants its own way, and this is the problem, when you introduce a culture into anther culture .
They're not a different species. Wtf. They're humans, too.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Well if you think breaking the law is good, well your on your own buddy.

Pretty sure that's not what I said. You said 'decent people don't break the law' but that's not true.
We're I to live in Yemen, my atheism is a crime. In Australia it's not. So am I a decent person in Australia but not Yemen?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Pretty sure that's not what I said. You said 'decent people don't break the law' but that's not true.
We're I to live in Yemen, my atheism is a crime. In Australia it's not. So am I a decent person in Australia but not Yemen?
Get real, and don't go off topic, stop seeing it emotionally and see the truth.