• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Great Flood

Heneni

Miss Independent
Spiritual fathers and mothers.....interesting concept.

Our natural fathers and mothers are not our real parents. They are just the vehicle to get us here. This is why god said he love jacob but hated esau and they had not even been born yet. The one came out of light, the other was from the dark. Esau was said to be godless. Esau tried to usurp jacob even while in the womb.There was a battle in the womb between them. Esau came out first. Jacob was born from a different spiritual father than esau.

The same thing happened with cain and abel. They had different spiritual fathers. Cain was also born first. His offering was rejected. (They were not twins though)

This trend changed when jesus was born. He was said to be the firstborn of many sons of god. The earth and all that was in it, was under the control of the evil one, and so his sons received preference. But when jesus became the firstborn, the title deed for this earth was handed back to him, where adam lost it. Jesus therefore said....you have to be born again. And the bible says...we are now the head, not the tail.

Heneni

S-word

Spiritual fathers and mothers.....interesting concept.

Our natural fathers and mothers are not our real parents. They are just the vehicle to get us here. This is why god said he love jacob but hated esau and they had not even been born yet. The one came out of light, the other was from the dark. Esau was said to be godless. Esau tried to usurp jacob even while in the womb.There was a battle in the womb between them. Esau came out first. Jacob was born from a different spiritual father than esau.

The same thing happened with cain and abel. They had different spiritual fathers. Cain was also born first. His offering was rejected. (They were not twins though)

This trend changed when jesus was born. He was said to be the firstborn of many sons of god. The earth and all that was in it, was under the control of the evil one, and so his sons received preference. But when jesus became the firstborn, the title deed for this earth was handed back to him, where adam lost it. Jesus therefore said....you have to be born again. And the bible says...we are now the head, not the tail.

Heneni

I wish to talk with you on this subject old mate, but it's 12.15 Pm over here in queensland, Australia and I've had a big day, I'll try to get to it tomorrow night God willing, untill then, good night matey.

Arlanbb

I ask you again S-Word ~ You give a date of 2350 BC as the time of the great flood of the bible that killed all the people in the Meditrerranean. How do you explain that Egypt was in the middle of its power at 2350BC. The Egyptain empire lasted from about 5000BC down to 500 BC with no change of people in 2350BC. How did the "great flood" miss Egypt S-word ???

You say Ham is Egypt but Egypt began long before Ham was born by Noah. The Great Pyramids of Egypt were built about 300 years before the date of your "great flood". How do you explain these problems with your dating???

Last edited:

Heneni

Miss Independent
I ask you again S-Word ~ You give a date of 2350 BC as the time of the great flood of the bible that killed all the people in the Meditrerranean. How do you explain that Egypt was in the middle of its power at 2350BC. The Egyptain empire lasted from about 5000BC down to 500 BC with no change of people in 2350BC. How did the "great flood" miss Egypt S-word ???

You say Ham is Egypt but Egypt began long before Ham was born by Noah. The Great Pyramids of Egypt were built about 300 years before the date of your "great flood". How do you explain these problems with your dating???

Jesus calls us fishers of men. Because the previous world was destroyed by water. This was the water that covered the whole eath in genesis chapter 1

I havent figured out the details yet, but I have reason to believe that a flood happened somewhere between genesis 1:1 and genesis 1:2. There was an entire world with civilizations on this earth between those two verses.

It also seems that genesis shows two different accounts of the creation. I believe because the one describes the first creation and the other the second creation. But im not entirely sure about that yet. The puzzle pieces are falling into place as i go along.

Heneni

gnostic

The Lost One
All who have gone to the scriptures in search of the truth will know that Ham is the first born son of Noah. The Egyptian Kem, “Egypt=Ham’ as an ajective means “Black” and “warm.”
Egypt have existed long before Ham was before. If we are to believe your estimate that the Flood happened 2350 BCE, then Ham was born less than 100 before that date (hence 2450 BCE), because Noah had his vision precisely 100 years before the Flood, and didn't have his 1st son (Shem) until a year after the vision.

Egypt was united from 2 kingdoms into 1, around 3150 BCE, by Menes, of the 1st dynasty.

In any case, the Flood would put it smack in the middle of 5th Dynasty. Now the 5th Dynasty is not greater than the 4th Dynasty, where they built the great pyramids in Giza, but the line of the 5th was unbroken, until 2345 BCE. The last king of the 5th dynasty, Unas (c. 2375-2345 BCE) would have ruled through Flood, and when he died the 6th dynasty took over. Unas has a much smaller pyramid, but its importance is greater, because the walls were filled with hieroglyphs, which became known as the Pyramid Texts.

None of these dynasties (4-6) were destroyed by flood. Had the flood really destroyed the whole world as you say, it would have taken years to repopulate Egypt enough for these rulers to built more pyramids in the 6th dynasty.

The credibility of the Flood happening in 2350 shrink dramatically, because the Egyptian civilisation continue unabated, making it unlikely to happened in any part of the Old Kingdom period.

S-word

I got it from the Bible mate, why, don't you believe the bible?
As you would have read, I believe that this was only a local flood that was representative of a much earlier flood that destroyed over 70% of all life on earth and that it only effected the known civilisation in the Middle East and around the Mediterranean sea, and just as the two daughters of Lot who survived the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, believed that their father was the only man left in the entire world, so too, any survivors of the flood, that according to the Bible occurred in or about 2350 BC, would have seen themselves as the sole survivors.

After reading your question I decided to Google up a bit of information about Egypt and after an hour of, ‘It is a probability that” and “Possibly this could have occurred in ,” and graffiti found on rocks would seem to show,” etc, etc with head spinning I thought if I’ve got to put faith in something I’d rather put my faith in the Bible. But now that you’ve instilled a small amount of interest in me, I’m currently Looking at the massive volcanic explosion of Hekla in Iceland in 2350 BC, and the end of the fifth dynasty when Pharaoh Unas died in 2345 BC, and the beginning of sixth dynasty sometime after and the fact that scholars admit their ignorance over how the transition from one dynasty to another transpired. I’m also looking at the legend of Gilgamesh, Sargon of Akkad and the destruction of the city of Mari in 2350 BC.

And perhaps you may be able to enlighten me here, and tell me when the region around the Nile was first given the name Egypt?
I appologise for having taken so long to answer you, but I'm currently working between a few religious sites under different titles and trying to answer every comment to my threads which is to much, I'm going to have to drop one or perhaps even two. By the way, what language groupe do you belong to, the Hamitic, Semetic or Japhethic?

Last edited:

S-word

Egypt have existed long before Ham was before. If we are to believe your estimate that the Flood happened 2350 BCE, then Ham was born less than 100 before that date (hence 2450 BCE), because Noah had his vision precisely 100 years before the Flood, and didn't have his 1st son (Shem) until a year after the vision.
Egypt was united from 2 kingdoms into 1, around 3150 BCE, by Menes, of the 1st dynasty.

In any case, the Flood would put it smack in the middle of 5th Dynasty. Now the 5th Dynasty is not greater than the 4th Dynasty, where they built the great pyramids in Giza, but the line of the 5th was unbroken, until 2345 BCE. The last king of the 5th dynasty, Unas (c. 2375-2345 BCE) would have ruled through Flood, and when he died the 6th dynasty took over. Unas has a much smaller pyramid, but its importance is greater, because the walls were filled with hieroglyphs, which became known as the Pyramid Texts.

None of these dynasties (4-6) were destroyed by flood. Had the flood really destroyed the whole world as you say, it would have taken years to repopulate Egypt enough for these rulers to built more pyramids in the 6th dynasty.

The credibility of the Flood happening in 2350 shrink dramatically, because the Egyptian civilisation continue unabated, making it unlikely to happened in any part of the Old Kingdom period.

I did not say the flood of 2350 BC destroyed the whole world, but was representative of a much earlier flood which destroyed over 70% of all life on earth.

Noah began his family after he turned 500, not 502 or 504 but 500, see Genesis 5: 32. Shem who is the older brother of Japheth, but not the older brother of Ham, see Gen 10: 21, was 100 years old two years after the flood, see Gen 11: 10, and was born after his older brother Ham when Noah was 502 years old. Ham lost the right of first born because of what his son Canaan, the youngest descendant of Noah had done to him while he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor, see Gen 9: 24, When Noah sobered up and realised what his youngest descendant had done to him, he said, “A curse be on Canaan etc” and it was for this reason that the descendants of Shem were taken into Egypt the land of the first born where they interbred with the descendants of first born for over 200 years before God destroyed all the first born sons of Egypt, and the Light of Egypt went out.. As God called his spiritual first born son who was developing within the body of Israel, out of Egypt: "I will call my son our of Egypt=Ham.

Somehow you seem to believe that the localised flood around the Mediterranean Sea at about 2350 BC was smack bang in the middle of the fifth dynasty which is believed to have finished somewhere around 2345 BC with the death of the Pharaoh Unas. The fifth dynasty began with ‘Userkaf’ around 2498 BC and ended with the death of Unas around 2345 BC, I can’t see the flood, 5 years, but possibly less than that, from the death of Unas, as occurring smack bang in the middle of the fifth dynasty, but then I’m not you. Perhaps you may be able to enlighten us to how the transition from the fifth dynasty to the sixth occurred. And as I have asked Arlanbb, what language group do you belong to, the Hamitic, the Semetic, of the Japhathic?

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
After reading your question I decided to Google up a bit of information about Egypt and after an hour of, ‘It is a probability that” and “Possibly this could have occurred in ,” and graffiti found on rocks would seem to show,” etc, etc with head spinning I thought if I’ve got to put faith in something I’d rather put my faith in the Bible.

I don't mean to be scientific on you but the salinity we see in Egypt is not a result of flooding and vegetation removal that could cause a desert. The main reason is that Egypt is a desert, what water goes there evaporated too fast leaving behind salt crystals. A great flood would have left signs everywhere. If i could go to Egypt for a few days and go to the site you're talking about theres 4.5 billions years of evidence in the sand.

The only great flood possible is the one which divided the continent of Pangaea. BTW do you know the Nile breaks its banks every year to irrigate cultural land. Is this a possiblew reason for the bible specifying a flood so to speak?

S-word

I did not say the flood of 2350 BC destroyed the whole world, but was representative of a much earlier flood which destroyed over 70% of all life on earth and the year 2350 BC is not my estimation of when this flood occurred but is the time as revealed in the Bible.

Noah who was born in 2950 BC is one and the same as 'Imhotep' and Noah began his family after he turned 500, not 502 or 504 but 500, see Genesis 5: 32. Shem who is recorded as the older brother of Japheth, but not the older brother of Ham, see Gen 10: 21, was 100 years old two years after the flood, see Gen 11: 10, and was born when Noah was 502 years old, which was a year or two after his older brother Ham. Ham lost the right of first born because of what his son Canaan, the youngest descendant of Noah had done to him while he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor, see Gen 9: 24, When Noah sobered up and realised what his youngest descendant had done to him, he said, “A curse be on Canaan etc” and it was for this reason that the descendants of Shem were taken into Egypt the land of the first born where they interbred with the descendants of first born for over 200 years before God destroyed all the first born sons of Egypt, and the Light of Egypt went out as God called out of Egypt, his spiritual first born son who then was developing within the body of Israel, the descendants of Shem the second born.

Somehow you seem to believe that the localised flood around the Mediterranean Sea at about 2350 BC, give or take a few years, was smack bang in the middle of the fifth dynasty which is believed to have finished somewhere around 2345 BC, give or take a few years, with the death of the Pharaoh Unas. The fifth dynasty began with ‘Userkaf’ around 2498 BC and ended with the death of Unas around 2345 BC, I can’t see the flood, 5 years, and possibly less than that, from the death of Unas, as occurring smack bang in the middle of the fifth dynasty, but then I’m not you. Perhaps you may be able to enlighten us, as to how the transition from the fifth dynasty to the sixth occurred. You must also take into account that Noah, according to ancient Jewish tradition was a giant and like the Masai warrior tribes of Kenya and parts of Tanazia, may have seen his family as so far superior to others as to consider them to be less than human beings. And as I have asked Arlanbb I ask you also, what language group do you belong to, the Hamitic, the Semetic, of the Japhathic?

One only has to read of the division of the land among his three sons to see that Shem is the second of the three sons of Noah. Being too long to record here, you can read it for yourself in the book of Jubilees 8: 11-28, but a short summary of the land division is seen in verses 29 -30; “This is the land that came forth for Japheth and his sons as the portion of his inheritance which he should possess for himself and his sons, for their generations for ever; five great Islands, and a great land in the north. But it is cold, and the land of Ham (in the far south) is hot, and the land of Shem (in the middle) is neither hot nor cold, but is of blended hot and cold.”

Last edited:

Arlanbb

S-WARD ~ You say there was a GREAT FLOOD in the Meditrerranean area around 2350BC. What evidence do you have that this GREAT FLOOD ever happened in 2350BC? Are you using the bible as evidence? You list the Egyptian King list showing that the end of the 5th dynasy was King Unas who rained from 2371BC down to 2345BC but King Teti started his rained in 2345BC and his son took over in 2338BC so there is no gap for 2350BC. You failed to note that in Mesopotamian King SARGON of Akkad rained from 2371 down to 2315 as the first real empire there. Your so called flood of 2350BC was right in the middle of SARGON being King for many years. He didn't list a great flood in his rain.
The following cultures and cvilizations lived through the date of 2350BC with no evidence of any great flooding.

Ur civilization 4400 - 500BC
Sumer culture 3500 - 1000BC
Egyptian " 5000 - 600BC

I have no idea when the name Egypt was adopted, I will let you look that one up. Your "Hamitic, Semietic and Japhataic" have no real meaning because the Genesis deluge never happened so there was NO Noah or NO Genesis deluge or NO three sons of Noah. I have an archaeological book called "Past Worlds Atlas of Archaeology" there is no evidence of a flood in that area that you say happened around 2350BC or any other area of the world. I think your ideas are a little twisted with no evidence of a local flood in 2350BC to back them up. It is better to stick with the known facts and not make them up.

Last edited:

S-word

S-WARD ~ You say there was a GREAT FLOOD in the Meditrerranean area around 2350BC. What evidence do you have that this GREAT FLOOD ever happened in 2350BC? Are you using the bible as evidence? You list the Egyptian King list showing that the end of the 5th dynasy was King Unas who rained from 2371BC down to 2345BC but King Teti started his rained in 2345BC and his son took over in 2338BC so there is no gap for 2350BC. You failed to note that in Mesopotamian King SARGON of Akkad rained from 2371 down to 2315 as the first real empire there. Your so called flood of 2350BC was right in the middle of SARGON being King for many years. He didn't list a great flood in his rain.
The following cultures and cvilizations lived through the date of 2350BC with no evidence of any great flooding.

Ur civilization 4400 - 500BC
Sumer culture 3500 - 1000BC
Egyptian " 5000 - 600BC

I have no idea when the name Egypt was adopted, I will let you look that one up. Your "Hamitic, Semietic and Japhataic" have no real meaning because the Genesis deluge never happened so there was NO Noah or NO Genesis deluge or NO three sons of Noah. I have an archaeological book called "Past Worlds Atlas of Archaeology" there is no evidence of a flood in that area that you say happened around 2350BC or any other area of the world. I think your ideas are a little twisted with no evidence of a local flood in 2350BC to back them up. It is better to stick with the known facts and not make them up.

You choose to believe by faith the dates as recorded by historians who study ancient Egyptian history, I choose to believe by faith the fact that there was a flood that decimated the civilized world around 2350 BC, and the Bible will be proven to be correct.

The ‘Book of the Conflicts of Adam,’ speaks of the body of Adam which was taken on board the ark by Noah and that after the flood, Melchizedek, with Ham Shem and Japheth, reach a spot in the mountain where Michael the arch-angle had entombed it in order that nothing could be done to the body until his rib will have returned to him six days after his death, at the close of the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930: There the rock opens to receive the sarcophagus containing the body of Adam and the four sacred tokens, which were the four aromatic plants that Adam was allowed to take from Paradise, Calamus, Nard, crocus and Cinnamon. The only other male with Ham, Shem and Japheth at that time who is recorded in the bible, was Noah. And from the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet,’ from which Jude the half brother of Jesus quotes verbatim it is said;

Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son (IN 2950 BC). (Lamech was the physical Father to Noah) And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

IMHOTEP “FATHER OF MEDICINE” BC) Imothep, called “God of Medicine,” “Prince of Peace,” and a “Type of Christ,” as was Melchizedek. Imhotep was worshipped as a god and healer from approximately 2850 to 525 BC, and a full deity from 525 BC to 550 AD. Imhotep was a known scribe, chief lector, priest, architect, astronomer and a creator of drugs and medicines from plants. For 3000 years he was worshipped as a god in Greece and Rome. Early Christians worshipped him as the “Prince of Peace,” ‘Salem.’ A poet and philosopher, Imhotep coined the saying “Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we shall die.” In Memphis, Ptah was a part of a holy triad. His wife was the lioness goddess Sekhmet, and his son was said to be Imhotep or Nefertem

Last edited:

Arlanbb

S-word said "You choose to believe by faith the dates as recorded by historians who study ancient Egyptian history, I choose to believe by faith the fact that there was a flood that decimated the civilized world around 2350 BC, and the Bible will be proven to be correct."

The information about the different culture is from archaeologist that have dug up artifacts that prove those people lived through the biblical deluge that never happened in 2350BC. You may claim whatever you want but the evidence is all against you for a biblical deluge happening in 2350BC. You may not relaize it but there are cities today that have had the same group of people living in them continiously for up to 7000 years.

S-word

S-word said "You choose to believe by faith the dates as recorded by historians who study ancient Egyptian history, I choose to believe by faith the fact that there was a flood that decimated the civilized world around 2350 BC, and the Bible will be proven to be correct."

The information about the different culture is from archaeologist that have dug up artifacts that prove those people lived through the biblical deluge that never happened in 2350BC. You may claim whatever you want but the evidence is all against you for a biblical deluge happening in 2350BC. You may not relaize it but there are cities today that have had the same group of people living in them continiously for up to 7000 years.

And you can of course prove that has never been an interval in the occupation of the cities around the Mediterranean coast line that you refer to, as having been continuiously occupied by the same group of people for 7000 years?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
And you can of course prove that has never been an interval in the occupation of the cities around the Mediterranean coast line that you refer to, as having been continuiously occupied by the same group of people for 7000 years?

Arkhan took most of the Sumerian City States in 2350 B.C. Before that it was a divided kingdom called Mesopotamia. I do not call that a "change of power" rather a centralisation of power under a king. In 2250 BC Sumeria was taken by barbarians likely Germanic or Normans, not proven though. History only goes back as far as 4000 BC really.

Arlanbb

S-word ~ YES for proof lets start with a city that has had people contentious inhabiting it for over 7000 years BYBLOS [Jbeil] Lebanon. It started out as a little fishing village about 5000 BC. The Next two are Damascus and Aleppo in Syria contentious inhabited for over 6,300 years in each one. Then Susa, Iran [Persia] for over 6,200 years. Sidon, Lebanon over 6000 years people have inhabited it along with Medinat Al-Fayoum [Crocodilopolis] Egypt. Hebron, West Bank for 5,500 years. I have more if you want them.

If the biblical flood had happened in 2350BC these seven cities should not be any older that about 4350 years old - correct? The biblical flood would have wiped out all evidence of any city before the biblical flood - correct?

gnostic

The Lost One
s-word said:
You choose to believe by faith the dates as recorded by historians who study ancient Egyptian history, I choose to believe by faith the fact that there was a flood that decimated the civilized world around 2350 BC, and the Bible will be proven to be correct.

Actually the dates of Unas' reign has been conclusive dated. Unas' pyramid may not have been the largest nor the best constructed pyramid in Sakkara, but its importance is just as great as the Great Pyramids in Giza, because the interiors are filled with hieroglyphs, and were the 1st of the 5 pyramids, that have been collected, and known as the Pyramid Texts.

Teti, who found the 6th dynasty, reigned after Unas, also had a pyramid (filled also with pyramid texts), has been conclusive dated to his reign.

As Arlan have given to you, there is no break or disruption in the civilisation due to any massive flood. So your flood could not have happened on the date you have given us.

Arlanbb

S-word ~ I don't know where you have been hibernating but there is tons and tons of evidence for humans living on earth for many thousands of years. There is the Paleolithic Tabun Cave in Israel that shows evidence of humans living in this cave over 130,000 years ago. There is also another cave in Israel called the Jebel Qafzeh Cave that has humans remains and they have lived there over 100,000 years ago and neither cave shows any evidence of being flood out by a biblical deluge during this time period.

A few years ago my family and I walked on the oldest city in the world, Old Jericho, This city was started over 11,000 years ago and for the next 5000 years over 22 diferent city came and went till now it is just a big pile of rubble about 50 to 70 feet deep and covers many acres of land not far from Jerusalem.

How do you explain that people like you and I lived and died here 8,000 years before your biblical flood and 6000 years before your biblical creation???

S-word

S-word ~ YES for proof lets start with a city that has had people contentious inhabiting it for over 7000 years BYBLOS [Jbeil] Lebanon. It started out as a little fishing village about 5000 BC. The Next two are Damascus and Aleppo in Syria contentious inhabited for over 6,300 years in each one. Then Susa, Iran [Persia] for over 6,200 years. Sidon, Lebanon over 6000 years people have inhabited it along with Medinat Al-Fayoum [Crocodilopolis] Egypt. Hebron, West Bank for 5,500 years. I have more if you want them.

If the biblical flood had happened in 2350BC these seven cities should not be any older that about 4350 years old - correct? The biblical flood would have wiped out all evidence of any city before the biblical flood - correct?

I have never disputed the fact that there were cities around the Mediterranean shoreline before 2350 BC, which cities plus the writings on the walls of those buildings, survived the inundation and were still there after the minor flood which I have said in a previous comment was representative of a much earlier flood which wiped out all or the greater majority of land animals. In fact I referred to the Book of Jubilees 8: 2-3, where, shortly after the flood, Kainam the grandson of Shem sought to seize for himself a city, not build for him a city, but to seize an already existing city. And he found a writing which former generations had carved into the stones and he read what was thereon, and he transcribed it and sinned owing to it; for it contained the teachings of the ‘Observers’ or Watchers who had forsook their own habitat and had descended in the days of Enoch’s father ‘Jared,’ which name means ‘Descending,’ see Young’s Analytical Concordance.
I also made reference to the Book of ‘The Conflicts of Adam,’ where, sometime shortly after the flood, the sarcophagus which contained the mummified remains of Adam which was taken on board the ark, was replaced in the mountain where the rock opens to receive the Chest in which the body of Adam was originally buried. This seems to suggest that this was a mountain that was constructed before the inundation of Egypt. And who is there to say that the ark was not lifted from its high position where it was constructed, by a tsunami, caused be the explosion of the volcano Hekla 4 in 2350 BC, (for more information regarding this event, see Wikipedia ‘Hekla 2350 BC’ ) and washed the boat out into a seemingly endless sea, after which, another seismic event washed the ark onto a mountain in the Ararat Range.
If you wish, I myself will identify more cities that existed before and after the flood of 2350 BC, but my question was, “What proof do you have that those cities were occupied continuously by the same group of people for 7,000 Years without even an interval of just 12 months or less of non-occupation?”

Arlanbb

S-word ~ If you believe the bible is the word of God then you have to believe that all the people living biblical flood were destroyed and a new group of 8 people took over the world. The Egyptions were in Egypt before 2350BC and the same people were there after 2350BC. The same people were living in Mesopotamian before the biblical flood in 2359BC as after that date. The Aztecs in America still lived in their same cities before and after 2350BC. Your so called TSUNAMI or SEISMIC EVENT that pushed Noaks ark on top of Mt Ararat had to be very big because Mt. Ararat range is up to 17,000 feet high. You are either smoooooooking a lot of pot or reading some bogus books that are not true. The evidence is all against you the way you think things happen.