• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Great Deception of Christianity - Departing the Faith (the Word)

3rdAngel

I am sorry if my posts upset you or were too difficult to understand. I can try to simplify them. Just let me know what you are having trouble with understanding. Try taking deep breaths. It can slow an excited pulse.

No need to be sorry. I am not upset at all. I can see you are though. I understand your posts but I thank you for asking :)

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
We can know God's mind through His Word. If we do not know God's Word we can never know God's mind. I believe if we reject God's Word we reject God and he will reject us according to the scriptures. We cannot know God or his Word if we reject the scriptures and do not seek God prayerfully through them. Yet God promises to be our guide and teacher if we ask him.
When you have relaxed and regained your faculties my friend, could you prove assumptions to me? Thank you so very much my friend? Please?

3rdAngel

When you have relaxed and regained your faculties my friend, could you prove assumptions to me? Thank you so very much my friend? Please?
Thankyou my friend but I am already at peace and relaxed. I am not here to have an argument with you Dan. Did you have something to share in relation to the OP? If not than I do not think there is really much for us to talk about here IMO :)

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
No need to be sorry. I am not upset at all. I can see you are though. I understand your posts but I thank you for asking :)
I am glad to hear you have regained your composure. I know these questions about your personal opinion can be tough and I am not surprised they have been painful for you. I am here to help you through the difficulties. Though I cannot claim absolute knowledge or to speak for God as some claim.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Thankyou my friend but I am already at peace and relaxed. Please my friend, I am not here to have an argument with you. Did you have something to share in relation to the OP? If not than I do not think there is really much for us to talk about here IMO :)
Deep breaths help a lot. Just focus on that. This cannot be as painful as childbirth. Just keep your spirits up and remember that you believe you are infallible.

3rdAngel

I am glad to hear you have regained your composure. I know these questions about your personal opinion can be tough and I am not surprised they have been painful for you. I am here to help you through the difficulties. Though I cannot claim absolute knowledge or to speak for God as some claim.
YawwnZzz :). Sorry did you say something? Did you want to discuss anything in the OP? I guess not. Ok let me know when you want to share something in relation to the OP. Until then I only wish you well.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Thankyou my friend but I am already at peace and relaxed. Please my friend, I am not here to have an argument with you. Did you have something to share in relation to the OP? If not than I do not think there is really much for us to talk about here IMO :)
Well, you came over to that other thread and spoke about stuff that did not have anything to do with you or the OP there. You sort of opened the door. Are you wanting to close it now? I understand you get excitable about it and very emotional. I wouldn't want to disturb the peace of your absolute opinions that are as the Word of God and without flaw.

coconut theology

coconuts for Jesus
Hi all,

I believe that the prophetic scriptures from the books of Daniel, Revelation and others in the old and new testaments teach that the majority of professed church's of today that make up Christianity have fallen away from believing and following God's Word in order to follow man-made teachings and traditions that break the commandments of God to depart God and his Word (the Faith).

I believe that these same scriptures teach that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (not the people, God has his true people in this Church and loves everyone of them) is MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT HARLOT MOTHER CHURCH that has committed fornication (unlawful union) with the kings of the earth and is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS which represent the PROTESTANT CHURCH’S that have departed God’s Word in order to follow the teachings and traditions of men (once again; not the people, God has his true people in this Church and loves everyone of them).

I believe that that above is a fulfillment of many scriptures from the prophetic book of DANIEL and REVELATION and the signs of the end foretold by JESUS in MATTHEW 24:24.

This OP, is not an attack on the people in these Church’s as God has his people in all of these Churchs and loves the people in all these Church’s. The hour has come however and now is, I believe according to the scriptures that God is calling his true followers were ever they may be to come out of these fallen Church’s to worship Him in Spirit and in truth. God is a Spirit and they who worship Him must worship him in Spirit and in truth *JOHN 10:16; JOHN 4:23. God is calling us wherever we may be back to follow him according to the pure Word of God alone! We will look at the detail I hope more and more throughout this thread.

Some questions for consideration in this OP (please prove your claims if you can) linked below..

1. Have the Christian Church’s of the World fallen away from the pure Word of God?
2. Who is MYSTERY BABYLON and who is THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS?
3. Who are the HARLOT DAUGHTERS of MYSTERY BABYLON?
4. Who is the “LITTLE HORN of DANIEL 7 that speaks great things against God and wears out the saints of the most high and changes times and laws?
5. Who are the BEASTS of REVELATION 13?
6. Who is the man of sin, the Antichrist and what is the number of His name?
7. What is the Mark of the Beast we are warned against receiving in our forehead of hands (starts)?
8. What did the early reformer teach about the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church (starts)?
9. Who is God’s truth unfallen Church according to the scriptures?
10. Is there paganism and sun whoship inside the Roman Catholic Church?

Friendly conversations please. Remember this OP is not about the people in these Church’s, but the teachings of the fallen Church’s of Christianity that are no longer following God’s Word that I believe, God is calling his people out from, back to his Word.
Just a reminder of what the OP is.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
YawwnZzz :). Sorry did you say something? Did you want to discuss anything in the OP? I guess not. Ok let me know when you want to share something in relation to the OP. Until then I only wish you well.
Is that how a true Christian responds to dissent of their personal opinion? Gosh, I am learning so much from you. I am so optimistic. Don't you think I am optimistic? Wouldn't you say that everything I post should be labelled optimistic?

I believe that everything I have shared is relative to the OP. I am sorry to have distressed you. I hope I have been able to simplify my posts so that you better understand them. I know the truth can be paiful, but a spoonful of sugar will help.

You take care. I don't want to cause you anymore undue distress. Remember, I love you.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks needed that. Seems people want to talk about anything but the OP when they have no answers o_O
So you do claim you have all the answers and your opinion here is all the facts anyone needs? You know absolutely what the word of God is and absolutely who is and who is not Christian? That the actions you took earlier were not sinful and spiteful, but ordained as the will of God's Word?

What evidence do you have beyond your personal belief in your opinion of what the Bible says to demonstrate your claims to others so that they can decide on favor of your opinion too? Can you prove that you are getting divine guidance?

Last edited:

coconut theology

coconuts for Jesus
Thanks needed that. Seems people want to talk about anything but the OP when they have no answers o_O
No worries bro, it's like this woman at the well thing that she does, but Jesus just kept switching the channel back:

Joh_4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
Joh_4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.​

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
No worries bro, it's like this woman at the well thing that she does, but Jesus just kept switching the channel back:

Joh_4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
Joh_4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.​
Sorry did you say something?

I know. I know. But a true Christian taught me that. By his fruits I know him. You too.

Good night. I Love You.

sooda

Veteran Member
Says the person whose "religion" says "Christian".

Some Christians change scripture.. To me that's dishonest.

Revelation - Bible Study Lessons
www.bible-study-lessons.com/Revelation-002.html
The Futurists - Scofield The Futurist interpretation of the book of Revelation is the most popular interpretation today. It is used by groups including Baptists, Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, and the Armstrong Church of God. Futurists apply a …

sooda

Veteran Member

Samaritans were not allowed to go to the temple in Jerusalem and worship there.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Perhaps you may need to change your name tag from "christian" my dear friend to Jew if that is your belief. I do not judge you. I believe it is God's Word that we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day *JOHN 12:47-48. I only wish you well :)
Of course you judge me and all others that do not believe exactly as you do. You appointed yourself judge. You have gathered all the support around you to use in casting your judgement. It is your unverified belief that you use to determine your judgements of others. By your fruit, it appears to be all you are here for.

Just as European explorers and later colonists only wished for the wellness of native inhabitants. Repeating it constantly does not change the flavor of the fruit you present.

coconut theology

coconuts for Jesus
Some Christians change scripture.. To me that's dishonest.

The Futurists - ... It is used by... Seventh Day Adventists ...Futurists apply a …
Your link is in great error. Seventh-day Adventists are not futurists, as that is Jesuitism - The Catholic Origins of Futurism and Preterism

Seventh-day Adventists are known Historicists (and that is a far cry from Futurism, and Scofield) -

The Great Bible History – https://www.thedesireofagesproject.com/

Historicism vs Jesuit Preterism, Futurism, Amillennialism & Mysticism – http://biblelight.net/antichrist.htm

Historicism vs Jesuit Preterism & Futurism – https://amazingdiscoveries.org/RT_encyclopedia_Futurism_Counter-Reformation

Historicism vs Jesuit Futurism – https://amazingdiscoveries.org/RT_encyclopedia_Futurism_Jesuit_Ribera

Historicism vs Jesuit Futurism in Protestantism – https://amazingdiscoveries.org/RT_encyclopedia_Futurism_doctrine_Protestant

Historicism vs Jesuit Futurism & Preterism Spreading – https://amazingdiscoveries.org/RT_encyclopedia_Futurism_Preterism_Catholic

Historicism – http://www.historicist-historicism.com/

Historicism – http://www.historicism.net/

Historicism – http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/futurism-preterism-historicism.html

Historicism – https://www.whitehorsemedia.com/preterism-historicism-futurism-explained/

Historical Prophecy – http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/dan/1260.html

Historicism – http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/prophetic%20interpretation.html

Historical AntiChrist – http://www.who-is-the-antichrist.org/

Please correct yourself.

sooda

Veteran Member

The Futurists - Scofield. The Futurist interpretation of the book of Revelation is the most popular interpretation today. It is used by groups including Baptists, Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, and the Armstrong Church of God. Futurists apply …