• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Great Deception of Christianity - Departing the Faith (the Word)

3rdAngel

Hi all,

I believe that the prophetic scriptures from the books of Daniel, Revelation and others in the old and new testaments teach that the majority of professed church's of today that make up Christianity have fallen away from believing and following God's Word in order to follow man-made teachings and traditions that break the commandments of God to depart God and his Word (the Faith).

I believe that these same scriptures teach that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (not the people, God has his true people in this Church and loves everyone of them) is MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT HARLOT MOTHER CHURCH that has committed fornication (unlawful union) with the kings of the earth and is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS which represent the PROTESTANT CHURCH’S that have departed God’s Word in order to follow the teachings and traditions of men (once again; not the people, God has his true people in this Church and loves everyone of them).

I believe that that above is a fulfillment of many scriptures from the prophetic book of DANIEL and REVELATION and the signs of the end foretold by JESUS in MATTHEW 24:24.

This OP, is not an attack on the people in these Church’s as God has his people in all of these Churchs and loves the people in all these Church’s. The hour has come however and now is, I believe according to the scriptures that God is calling his true followers were ever they may be to come out of these fallen Church’s to worship Him in Spirit and in truth. God is a Spirit and they who worship Him must worship him in Spirit and in truth *JOHN 10:16; JOHN 4:23. God is calling us wherever we may be back to follow him according to the pure Word of God alone! We will look at the detail I hope more and more throughout this thread.

Some questions for consideration in this OP (please prove your claims if you can) linked below..

1. Have the Christian Church’s of the World fallen away from the pure Word of God?
2. Who is MYSTERY BABYLON and who is THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS?
3. Who are the HARLOT DAUGHTERS of MYSTERY BABYLON?
4. Who is the “LITTLE HORN of DANIEL 7 that speaks great things against God and wears out the saints of the most high and changes times and laws?
5. Who are the BEASTS of REVELATION 13?
6. Who is the man of sin, the Antichrist and what is the number of His name?
7. What is the Mark of the Beast we are warned against receiving in our forehead of hands (starts)?
8. What did the early reformer teach about the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church (starts)?
9. Who is God’s truth unfallen Church according to the scriptures?
10. Is there paganism and sun whoship inside the Roman Catholic Church?

Friendly conversations please. Remember this OP is not about the people in these Church’s, but the teachings of the fallen Church’s of Christianity that are no longer following God’s Word that I believe, God is calling his people out from, back to his Word.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

HAVE THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH’S OF THE WORLD FALLEN AWAY FROM THE PURE WORD OF GOD?

I believe JESUS says in his own Words that if anyone knowingly follows that teachings and traditions of men that break any one of the commandments of God that they are no longer following God in MATTHEW 15:2-9. Also, that he has His sheep (his true believers and followers; JOHN 10:26-27) in other folds *JOHN 10:16 but that that hour is coming and now is that the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. *JOHN 4:23-24.

In the prophetic book of REVELATION, we read on the end time events prior to the 2nd coming a warning that BABYLON has fallen *REVELATION 14:8 and that if any man worships the BEAST and his IMAGE as revealed in REVELATION 13 and receives his MARK in his hand or forehead (Mark of the Beast) the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation. *REVELATION 14:9-10.

So I believe according to the scriptures that it is important to understand who this MYSTERY BABYLON is that has FALLEN, who the BEAST is and his IMAGE spoken of in REVELATION 13 in order not to receive the MARK OF THE BEAST that we are warned against receiving. Hopefully we can look at some of these things in this OP.

Answering the above question
I would say that just the very fact and evidence, that there has been an estimation of 10’s of thousands of Christian denominations world-wide (exact number not important) is evidence that Christianity has fallen away from the pure Word of God. Back in 2006 it was estimated that there was 33,000 different denomination of Christianity world-wide. Some of the more recent estimations puts this figure at around 44,000 to 45,000 different versions of Christianity world-wide. Why is this important? Well in my opinion it speaks volumes in answering the above question and shows the fulfillment of the very words of JESUS spoken in MATTHEW 24:24 how that in the last days there will be many false prophets (messengers) and false Christs (Christ is the head of the Church which is the body *Colossians 1:18; Epesians 5:23).

Not all of these up to 45,000 church’s can be right, can they? They all have a different belief of the scriptures and many have simply departed the faith (the Word). That does not mean that there is no true Church (people) that have the correct knowledge of the truth, simply that 99.9% of them do not. I believe that Christianity of today it seems has indeed FALLEN AWAY from the pure word of God just like the scriptures teach. The question we may need to consider latter is “WHO IS GOD’S TRUE CHUCH WHO IS IT, ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

Last edited:

3rdAngel

"Great" cut & paste hate-filled bigotry. Sure glad my church doesn't do that.
Actually, quite the opposite, we are not talking about the people but the teachings of the churchs that have departed the Word of God (the scriptures). I believe God's people are in every church. Did you read the OP? :)

3rdAngel

We are told in the book of REVELATION that BABYLON who is a great whore and the mother of harlots has fallen...

REVELATION 14:8 [8], And there followed another angel, saying, BABYLON IS FALLEN, IS FALLEN, THAT GREAT CITY, BECAUSE SHE MADE ALL NATIONS DRINK OF THE WINE OF THE WRATH OF HER FORNICATION.

REVELATION 17:2-6 [1], And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying to me, Come here; I WILL SHOW TO YOU THE JUDGMENT OF THE GREAT WHORE THAT SITS ON MANY WATERS: [2], With whom THE KINGS OF THE EARTH HAVE COMMITTED FORNICATION, AND THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH HAVE BEEN MADE DRUNK WITH THE WINE OF HER FORNICATION. [3], So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I SAW A WOMAN sit on a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. [4], And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: [5], And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. [6], And I saw tHE WOMAN DRUNKEN WITH THE BLOOD OF THE SAINTS, AND WITH THE BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS OF JESUS: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

WHO IS THE GREAT WHORE MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT ?

Now before we continue we must make it perfectly clear again that God still has his people in this apostate Church. This is evident from Revelations 18:1-4 where God is calling his true followers to come out of these Churches (Mother Church and daughter churches Rev 17:4-6) to worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:23). The key features of the Little Horn of Daniel 7 which we will see latter are the same as Mystery Babylon are described as follows;

LITTLE HORN OF DANIEL 7

(1). Rises to power as one of the 10 divisions of the Roman Empire (Daniel 7:8, 24-25)
(2). Uproots three kingdoms on it's rise to power (Daniel 7:8)
(3). Religious and political power that speaks great things against God and makes war with the saints (Daniel 7:20-21)
(4). Harlot mother church that unites with the kings of the earth and leads people away from God's Word (Rev 14:8, 17:5).
(5). Mother of Harlots and apostate churches that lead people away from God's Word (Revelations 17:5)
(6). Drunk with the blood of the saints and martyrs of Jesus: (Revelations 17:6)
(7). Arrayed in purple and scarlet and is wealthy (Revelations 17:4)

I believe that the Roman Catholic Church is the only religious political power that fulfills all the descriptions outlined in Daniel Chapter 7 and Revelations 14, 17 and 18.

(1) It came out of the Roman Empire (fourth beast of Daniel 7 “little Horn”), (2) On its rise to power it uprooted three kingdoms. These included the Heruli, the Ostrogoths, and the Vandals. The reason why they were plucked up was because they were opposed to the teaching and claims of the papal hierarchy, and hence to the supremacy in the church of the bishop of Rome just as the Word of God foretold so many years ago. (3) The Roman Catholic Church has been a religious political power ever since it was provided protection from the State of Rome by Constantine in 313 AD. It became the Roman Empire's official sole religion through Emperor Theodosius at the edict of Thessalonica in 380 AD. Ever since its rise to power the Roman Catholic Church has been a religious political power (Encyclopedia Britanica; Vatican) that has influenced all nations world-wide. (4) A Harlot and the Mother of Harlots. The Roman Catholic church has introduced many pagan teachings into Christianity leading people away from the Word of God back to paganism and the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. This was the reason for the start of the reformation of the 16th century which began the birth of Protestantism which has since fallen away from God's Word to also follow the traditions of men instead of the Word of God. This being said though God has many true believers in all these churches even today but is calling them out of these apostate churches to follow him in spirit and in truth for God wants all his followers to be of one shepherd and one fold (Revelation 18:1-4, John 4:23, John 10:16).

Persecution of Protestantism emerged in the 16th Century by the apostate Catholic Church against those that wished to follow the Word of God. (6) Estimates of Christians that were persecuted and killed for their belief in the Word of God by both the empire of pagan Rome and the Roman Catholic Church range from 50 million people (more on estimates and here) fulfilling the prophecy descriptions of Daniel 7:25 and Revelations 17:6, "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus".

According to the scriptures and the historical records I believe that the Little Horn and Babylon the Whore and Mother of Harlots (Revelations 14:8, 17:5 and 18:1-5) = THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (not the people in the Church)

The apostate Woman is also (7) arrayed in purple and scarlet not only representing sin and wealth but literally these are the official colors of the Roman Catholic Church. Quite clearly it is shown from history and the Word of God that the Roman Catholic Church is Babylon that great whore and mother of harlots of Revelations 14, 17 and the little Horn power of Daniel 7.

Iymus

I am not going to mention what I disagree with above because those who are under the subjection of the Father of lies is one.

When I used scripture references I was told to open a History Book.

So my question since recalling information in History book:

1. If the OP has no element of truth in it; why does our works seem to honour Julius Caesar and Augustus Caesar every calendar year?

2. Tradition? I do not recall the Roman Empire encompassing North and South America or the New World having such traditions.

A History of the Months and the Meanings of their Names

July -- Julius Caesar's month
Middle English Julie
Latin Julius "Julius"
Latin Julius mensis "month of Julius"
Latin quintilis mensis "fifth month"
Quintilis (and later Julius) has always had 31 days.

Julius Caesar reformed the Roman calendar (hence the Julian calendar) in 46 BC. In the process, he renamed this month after himself.

August -- Augustus Caesar's month
Latin Augustus "Augustus"
Latin Augustus mensis "month of Augustus"
Latin sextilis mensis "sixth month"
Sextilis had 30 days, until Numa when it had 29 days, until Julius when it became 31 days long.

Augustus Caesar clarified and completed the calendar reform of Julius Caesar. In the process, he also renamed this month after himself.
-----------------------------

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

3rdAngel

I'm glad, too. Catholics are generally pretty live-and-let-live. I'd much rather have a religious discussion with a Catholic than with most of the Protestants I've interacted with (Episcopalians being the major exception).

Depends if you believe and follow God's Word or not I guess . According to the scriptures, I believe that no one can claim they are Christian if they do not believe and follow God's Word *JOHN 10:26-27; MATTHEW 7:22-26. Sin (breaking God's Commandments) is what separates the children of God from the children of the devil *1 JOHN 3:6-10.

coconut theology

coconuts for Jesus
"Great" cut & paste hate-filled bigotry. Sure glad my church doesn't do that.
I have seen it done many times, and experienced it in many forums, and I can point to specific example even right now of the members of Roman Catholicism doing just that. Anyways:

The scripture speaks of "Anti" "Christ", in the koine Greek this is:

[koine Greek] Anti (in the place of, also against) Christos (anointed)​

In Latin, this is

[Latin]: Vicarivs (in the place of, instead of) Christi (anointed), even by Rome's own encyclopedia, and defintions, etc.​

So, the National Sunday Law is coming:

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.​

A Church/State union, wherein the Great Whore is the corrupt system of Roman Catholicism, wearing purple and scarlet and decked with gold and precious stones, and illegally uniting in illicit relationship with all the kings of the earth, produces a 'child of the papacy', a Church/State amalgamation of law, a religio-political law, a National Sunday Law, which appears in the United States and becomes global:

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
A beast in prophecy is a kingdom, politically organized nation, and thus to speak, comes through its legislation, or lawmaking process, and speaks as Satan, also as Rome (Dragon, Revelation 12).

Yet, in the end, all the kingdoms of the earth will turn upon that Great Whore, and destroy here with terrible fire:

Roman Catholicism - Counterfeit Sanctuary - AntiChrist 03 - With Notation And Website.jpg
Bible - Mark Of The Beast Statement Sunday Is Our Mark.jpg
1st Amendment 01 - Establishing Religion.jpg
1st Amendment 02 - Prohibiting Exercise.jpg
1st Amendment 03 - Freedom Of Speech.jpg
1st Amendment 04 - Freedom Of Press.jpg
1st Amendment 05 - Right To Assembly.jpg

Paul VI Nervi Hall in Rome, right next to the Vatican, the Head of the Serpent,, who in Genesis, the Devil spake through a Serpent, but now speaks through a man:

Roman Catholicism - Paul VI - Nervi Hall - Serpent Building 40 (2).jpg

Roman Catholicism - Paul VI - Nervi Hall - Serpent Building 10.jpg

Roman Catholicism - Paul VI - Nervi Hall - Serpent Building 38.jpg

For the position of 'pope', sits even between the fangs of the mouth, by which Rome uses to crush the truth, through Fang (persecution, physical), and Venom (spiritual warfare, false doctrine, that poison of error).

Kanye West, is merely being used by this system. Follow the money trail, for all the merchants of the earth, are tied into this system.

Rothchilds = Red Shields (German) = Jesuit Bankers of Rome - Rothschild family - Wikipedia

The Rothschilds - Los Rothschilds

"... The Jewish Encyclopedia (Vol. 2, p. 497) admits that: “It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Rothschilds that at the present time (1905) the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure.” ..." - The Rothschilds are Jesuits

3rdAngel

WHO IS THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS ?

REVELATION 17:5 "And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

Now as highlighted above we must make it perfectly clear that it is the system and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the teachings of the daughter churches that God hates and not the people. In fact God is calling everyone that will hear his voice to come out of these false churches to follow him in spirit and in truth (Revelations 18:1-4 and John 4:23).

I believe it is clear from the Word of God and history that MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT is the Roman Catholic Church! We should also take note that the Roman Catholic Church is also THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS as highlighted in Revelations 17:5. Protestantism emerged from the Roman Catholic church during the 16th Century. From this reformation have emerged nearly every professed Christian church of the world today!

I believe that true Protestantism (not that of today) started the reformation through men of God searching the scriptures. Men such as Martin Luther and others that read the Word of God for themselves, discovered that the Roman Catholic church's teachings were contrary to the Bible. This great movement resulted in many people leaving the Roman Catholic church and persecution by the mother church soon followed.

Today, the majority of these daughters have substituted the Word of God for the traditions and teachings of man and false teachings have been substituted for the Word of God. Just as the Word of God has prophesied in Revelations 17:5 I believe that the Roman Catholic church is the mother of harlots. The protestant churches of today while holding some truths of the reformation have departed from other important teachings of the Word of God to follow man made teachings and the same message is sent to all God's people in these churches today. "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities (Revelations 18:4-5). I believe that the scriptures teach the Christian Churchs of the world have fallen away from God’s Word and that..

BABYLON = THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (MOTHER HARLOT) AND THE FALLEN PROTESTANT CHURCHES (DAUGHTER HARLOTS)

Furthermore, notice the following points from REVELATION 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations "

Look at the following photos… (Source: BeastsMark)
[GALLERY=media, 9217]Arrayed in purple and scarlet .. by 3rdAngel posted Feb 15, 2020 at 6:47 AM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 9218]Arrayed in purple and scarlet colour... by 3rdAngel posted Feb 15, 2020 at 6:47 AM[/GALLERY]

"............... having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations " -Revelations 17:4

[GALLERY=media, 9219]Having a Golden Cup ...1 by 3rdAngel posted Feb 15, 2020 at 6:47 AM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 9220]Having a Golden Cup by 3rdAngel posted Feb 15, 2020 at 6:47 AM[/GALLERY]

Look at these scriptures then look at the photos that follow….

2 THESSALONIANS 2:3-4 ...he (the man of sin) as God sits in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

REVELATION 20:11.....I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

ISAIAH 37:16 O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwells between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.

Now look at these pics below.... who is sitting on the great white throne in Rev 20:11? Who is sitting between the two cherubims of Isa 37:16? Who is sitting in the temple of God showing himself that he is God in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4?
[GALLERY=media, 9221]Great white throne - Counterfiet to God's by 3rdAngel posted Feb 15, 2020 at 6:47 AM[/GALLERY]

Attachments

• New+York+Cardinal+Timothy+Dolan+Celebrates+azPN86AgFiUx.jpg
    New+York+Cardinal+Timothy+Dolan+Celebrates+azPN86AgFiUx.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Depends if you believe and follow God's Word or not I guess
Ah...
So it is your claim that those who disagree with your interpretation are not following Gods word?
Or are you claiming they do not believe they are following Gods word if they disagree with your interpretation?

Who is it do you think are not in the belief that they are following Gods word?

Sin (breaking God's Commandments) is what separates the children of God from the children of the devil *1 JOHN 3:6-10.
So those children of God never sin?
Or is it that any sin makes you a child of the devil?

3rdAngel

REVELATION 13:9-18 [14], And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. [15], And he had power to give life to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. [16], And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:[17], And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18], Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six.

Mirror images…
[GALLERY=media, 9234]Roman Catholic Church - Vatican by 3rdAngel posted Feb 18, 2020 at 6:38 AM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 9235]Image to the Beast - Washington DC by 3rdAngel posted Feb 18, 2020 at 6:39 AM[/GALLERY]

Though we will talk more about what the scriptures mean here latter

3rdAngel

Ah...
So it is your claim that those who disagree with your interpretation are not following Gods word?
Or are you claiming they do not believe they are following Gods word if they disagree with your interpretation?

Who is it do you think are not in the belief that they are following Gods word?

So those children of God never sin?
Or is it that any sin makes you a child of the devil?

Hmm nope I have never said any such thing. Please take your time to read the post you are quoting from :)

3rdAngel

WHO IS THE MAN OF SIN, THE ANTICHRIST AND WHAT IS THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME?

1 JOHN 2:18-19 [18], Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
[19], They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

v18, Anything that is against Christ is antichrist. The Greek word used here is ἀντίχριστος
antichristos which means against Christ of an opponent of the Messiah. If we no longer BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD then we are an "UNBELIEVER" and against Christ because we no longer BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD.

As shown in the scriptures [19], They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

What did they go out from? They went out from the truth. The problem was not that they went out from fellowship with the BELIEVERS. The problem was that they became "UNBELIEVERS" not BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God's WORD!

The CONTEXT is that there is many antichrists and false teachers (ἀντίχριστος; antichristos; those who are against Christ and apponant of the Messiah. These are those who are AGAINST God's WORD.

They went out from the truth of God's Word and no longer believed and followed Gods' Word which made them not of us (UNBELIEVERS). If they contunued with us then they would be of us (by continuing to believe and follow the truth of God's Word) and would have been of us. No longer believing and following God's Word they went out from us. If you no longer believe and follow the truth of God's Word to the end then you are no longer of us.

Let's now link these scriptures back to the previous post in JOHN 8:31-36. Do you remember the conditions that JESUS states for those who are His DISCIPLES and as PAUL says CONTINUED WITH US?

JOHN 8:31-36 [31], Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, IF YOU CONTINUE IN MY WORD , THEN ARE YOU MY DISCIPLES INDEED;
[32], And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. [33], They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how say you, You shall be made free? [34], Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Whoever commits sin is the servant of sin. [35], And the servant stays not in the house for ever: but the Son stays ever. [36], If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

They went out from us because they were not of us. They went out from us (disciples) because they did not CONTINUE BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God's WORD. As a result of no longer BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God's WORD they left the truth.

What did they go out from? Yep you guessed it. They went out from the truth. The CONTEXT is that there is many antichrists and false teachers. They went out from the truth of God's Word and no longer believed and followed Gods' Word which made them not of us (Believers and followers of Gods' Word).

666 THE NUMBER OF A MAN

REVELATION 13:18 [18], Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six. (666)

Latin is the official language of the Roman Catholic Church which uses the Latin Vulgate Bible. Roman numerals are used to calculate the Beast's number which is the number of a man that equals 666.

The ancient Greek word for "the Latin speaking man" is
LATEINOS

L = 30 lambda
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
E = 5 epsilon
I = 10 iota
N = 50 nu
O = 70 omicron
S = 200 sigma
------------

The ancient Greek for"The Latin Kingdom" is
HE LATINE BASILEIA Strong's # G932

H = 0 (transliterated)
E = 8 eta

L = 30 lambda
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
I = 10 iota
N = 50 nu
E = 8 eta

B = 2 beta
A = 1 alpha
S = 200 sigma
I = 10 iota
L = 30 lambda
E = 5 epsilon
I = 10 iota
A = 1 alpha
------------

And in ancient Greek the word
APOSTATES

A = 1 alpha
P = 80 pi
O = 70 omicron
ST = 6 stigma*
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
E = 8 eta
S = 200 sigma
------------

* Stigma is a now obsolete Greek character, but it appears in the New Testament in Rev 13:18 to give the value 666 (chi xi stigma - See Strong's Concordance, # G5516).

And in ancient Greek the word for "tradition" PARADOSIS Strong's # G3862

P = 80 pi
A = 1 alpha
R = 100 rho
A = 1 alpha
D = 4 delta
O = 70 omicron
S = 200 sigma
I = 10 iota
S = 200 sigma
------------

Popes titles in Latin: VICARIUS FILII DEI (in place of the Son of God)
112 + 53 + 501 = 666

Popes titles in Latin: Dux Cleri (Captain of the Clergy)
515 + 151 = 666

Popes titles in Latin: LUDOVICUS (Vicar of the court)
Adds up to 666

Hebrew word for "Roman kingdom" ROMITH
Adds up to 666

Hebrew word for "Roman man" ROMITI
Adds up to 666

As can be shown above I believe the number of the beast is the number of a man as the scriptures teach that adds up to 666 once again points to the title of the POPE and the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (Source; Biblelight)

Last edited:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Hmm nope I have never said any such thing. Please take your time to read the post you are quoting from :)
But that is what is boils down to, right?
Your interpretation VS the interpretations of others.

Here you are attacking the Catholic Church using your interpretation to support your attack.

Hells bells, to me it flat out looks like you think Catholics are ignorant serfs and since you are so much smarter than them, you think you can use your self proclaimed superior understanding to pry them from the Catholic Church.
Thus the reason for all the dramatic fire and brimstone attacks on the Catholic Church.

but hey, perhaps its just me.

3rdAngel

But that is what is boils down to, right?
Your interpretation VS the interpretations of others.

Here you are attacking the Catholic Church using your interpretation to support your attack.

Hells bells, to me it flat out looks like you think Catholics are ignorant serfs and since you are so much smarter than them, you think you can use your self proclaimed superior understanding to pry them from the Catholic Church.
Thus the reason for all the dramatic fire and brimstone attacks on the Catholic Church.

but hey, perhaps its just me.

No. I have said no such things and this post only shows you have not read the OP. What is true however is the Word of God and I do believe and follow it. As Peter says "we ought to obey God rather then man *ACTS 5:29 :)

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
WHO IS THE MAN OF SIN, THE ANTICHRIST AND WHAT IS THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME?

1 JOHN 2:18-19 [18], Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
[19], They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

v18, Anything that is against Christ is antichrist. The Greek word used here is ἀντίχριστος
antichristos which means against Christ of an opponent of the Messiah. If we no longer BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD then we are an "UNBELIEVER" and against Christ because we no longer BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD.

As shown in the scriptures [19], They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

What did they go out from? They went out from the truth. The problem was not that they went out from fellowship with the BELIEVERS. The problem was that they became "UNBELIEVERS" not BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God's WORD!

The CONTEXT is that there is many antichrists and false teachers (ἀντίχριστος; antichristos; those who are against Christ and apponant of the Messiah. These are those who are AGAINST God's WORD.

They went out from the truth of God's Word and no longer believed and followed Gods' Word which made them not of us (UNBELIEVERS). If they contunued with us then they would be of us (by continuing to believe and follow the truth of God's Word) and would have been of us. No longer believing and following God's Word they went out from us. If you no longer believe and follow the truth of God's Word to the end then you are no longer of us.

Let's now link these scriptures back to the previous post in JOHN 8:31-36. Do you remember the conditions that JESUS states for those who are His DISCIPLES and as PAUL says CONTINUED WITH US?

JOHN 8:31-36 [31], Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, IF YOU CONTINUE IN MY WORD , THEN ARE YOU MY DISCIPLES INDEED;
[32], And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. [33], They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how say you, You shall be made free? [34], Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Whoever commits sin is the servant of sin. [35], And the servant stays not in the house for ever: but the Son stays ever. [36], If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

They went out from us because they were not of us. They went out from us (disciples) because they did not CONTINUE BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God's WORD. As a result of no longer BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God's WORD they left the truth.

What did they go out from? Yep you guessed it. They went out from the truth. The CONTEXT is that there is many antichrists and false teachers. They went out from the truth of God's Word and no longer believed and followed Gods' Word which made them not of us (Believers and followers of Gods' Word).

666 THE NUMBER OF A MAN

REVELATION 13:18 [18], Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six. (666)

Latin is the official language of the Roman Catholic Church which uses the Latin Vulgate Bible. Roman numerals are used to calculate the Beast's number which is the number of a man that equals 666.

The ancient Greek word for "the Latin speaking man" is
LATEINOS

L = 30 lambda
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
E = 5 epsilon
I = 10 iota
N = 50 nu
O = 70 omicron
S = 200 sigma
------------

The ancient Greek for"The Latin Kingdom" is
HE LATINE BASILEIA Strong's # G932

H = 0 (transliterated)
E = 8 eta

L = 30 lambda
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
I = 10 iota
N = 50 nu
E = 8 eta

B = 2 beta
A = 1 alpha
S = 200 sigma
I = 10 iota
L = 30 lambda
E = 5 epsilon
I = 10 iota
A = 1 alpha
------------

And in ancient Greek the word
APOSTATES

A = 1 alpha
P = 80 pi
O = 70 omicron
ST = 6 stigma*
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
E = 8 eta
S = 200 sigma
------------

* Stigma is a now obsolete Greek character, but it appears in the New Testament in Rev 13:18 to give the value 666 (chi xi stigma - See Strong's Concordance, # G5516).

And in ancient Greek the word for "tradition" PARADOSIS Strong's # G3862

P = 80 pi
A = 1 alpha
R = 100 rho
A = 1 alpha
D = 4 delta
O = 70 omicron
S = 200 sigma
I = 10 iota
S = 200 sigma
------------

Popes titles in Latin: VICARIUS FILII DEI (in place of the Son of God)
112 + 53 + 501 = 666

Popes titles in Latin: Dux Cleri (Captain of the Clergy)
515 + 151 = 666

Popes titles in Latin: LUDOVICUS (Vicar of the court)
Adds up to 666

Hebrew word for "Roman kingdom" ROMITH
Adds up to 666

Hebrew word for "Roman man" ROMITI
Adds up to 666

As can be shown above I believe the number of the beast is the number of a man as the scriptures teach that adds up to 666 once again points to the title of the POPE and the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (Source; Biblelight)
Well, I can no longer take you seriously in this thread.
Numerology?
Wow.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
No. I have said no such things and this post only shows you have not read the OP :)
You can longer be taken seriously.

have fun with that

to me it flat out looks like you think Catholics are ignorant serfs and since you are so much smarter than them, you think you can use your self proclaimed superior understanding to pry them from the Catholic Church.
Thus the reason for all the dramatic fire and brimstone attacks on the Catholic Church.​

3rdAngel

You can longer be taken seriously.

have fun with that

to me it flat out looks like you think Catholics are ignorant serfs and since you are so much smarter than them, you think you can use your self proclaimed superior understanding to pry them from the Catholic Church.
Thus the reason for all the dramatic fire and brimstone attacks on the Catholic Church.​

Please read the OP. Your making things up no one has said. This is simply sad for you