• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The golden gate Jerusalem aka east gate.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Here’s the interesting part in all of it,the messiah in Judaism will come from the mount of olives and enter through the golden gate aka as the east gate which is buried below the present gate.

The messianic age cannot happen until the third temple is built and as it stands the disputed area where the dome of the rock is where it should be to most but archaeologists disagree,the Ḥaram al-Sharīf plaza the mosques stand on was a Roman fortress and a perfect size for such to hold a legion of 6000 me and 4000 support staff.

The other interesting and controversial issue is the west wall where Jewish people pray is actually the wall of the fortress,Roman artefacts have been found under the lowest blocks of the wall.

If all the above is true and the site of the third temple is actually to the south of the fort it would have major implications for peace as the dome of the rock ceases to be disputed over,wouldn’t that be great but unlikely.

That is an Interesting history, but a future awaited that will not unfold, as that promise has been fulfilled, the "Day of G_d" is here, IMHO.

I will wish you all the best in the comming years, as waves of crisis will continue to visit humanity as a direct result of our neglect.

The best of humanity is seen in the time of great crisis, when we discover the potential of working together for the common good.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That is an Interesting history, but a future awaited that will not unfold, as that promise has been fulfilled, the "Day of G_d" is here, IMHO.

I will wish you all the best in the comming years waves, as waves of crisis will continue to visit humanity as a direct result of our neglect.

The best of humanity is seen in the time of great crisis, when we discover the potential of working together for the common good.

Regards Tony

I agree about “the best of humanity part”.