• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The God of gods

justaguy313

Premium Member
There is One Absolute, Perfect Creator who we call “The God” and there are less perfect creators.
In the Holy Qur’an this is clear when God says: “ So Blessed is Allah, the Best of Creators . ” Allah is
the best of creators but there are other creators. We also have examples in the Holy Qur’an of Jesus
(PBUH) creating birds from clay and we have the prayer of Imam Al-Sadiq (From Him is Peace)
where he says: “ O Lord of lords and King of kings and Master of masters and Conqueror of
conquerors and O God of gods, send your prayers upon Mohammed and the Family of Mohammed,
and do such and such. ” In the Holy Bible in the very beginning of the book of Genesis it says: “ In
the beginning God(s) created the heavens and the earth.” The w ord for G d is ‘ Elohim’ which
is literally a plural form for “gods” in the Hebrew language
W e also have in the Holy Qur’an, “ We have created you, why then do you not accept the truth? ” While many may point to the
fact that these plural forms are honorifics, a form of respect or a royal ‘we’, the reality is they also
point to the multiplicity of creators. Is this an indication or an invitation towards polytheism
( shirk )? This is absolutely not the case and non-working religious authorities for centuries have
made this mistake. Rather, it points to a more complete understanding of who God is. It helps us
understand how He creates, how He delegates the power of creation to lesser creations, and most
relevant to this Door, why there is imperfection and evil.

Aba Sadiq from him is peace-Goal of the wise, door 21

justaguy313

Premium Member
From wikishia.net:

The Ebionites were a group of Messianics who rejected Paul and his doctrine. Ebionite is from אבין, meaning poor or needy. Also, there's no mention of Paul or his doctrine in the Quran.

Interesting. Our religion rejects Paul also. We think he corrupted teachings of Jesus Christ.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There is One Absolute, Perfect Creator who we call “The God” and there are less perfect creators.
In the Holy Qur’an this is clear when God says: “ So Blessed is Allah, the Best of Creators . ” Allah is
the best of creators but there are other creators. We also have examples in the Holy Qur’an of Jesus
(PBUH) creating birds from clay and we have the prayer of Imam Al-Sadiq (From Him is Peace)
where he says: “ O Lord of lords and King of kings and Master of masters and Conqueror of
conquerors and O God of gods, send your prayers upon Mohammed and the Family of Mohammed,
and do such and such. ” In the Holy Bible in the very beginning of the book of Genesis it says: “ In
the beginning God(s) created the heavens and the earth.” The w ord for G d is ‘ Elohim’ which
is literally a plural form for “gods” in the Hebrew language
W e also have in the Holy Qur’an, “ We have created you, why then do you not accept the truth? ” While many may point to the
fact that these plural forms are honorifics, a form of respect or a royal ‘we’, the reality is they also
point to the multiplicity of creators. Is this an indication or an invitation towards polytheism
( shirk )? This is absolutely not the case and non-working religious authorities for centuries have
made this mistake. Rather, it points to a more complete understanding of who God is. It helps us
understand how He creates, how He delegates the power of creation to lesser creations, and most
relevant to this Door, why there is imperfection and evil.

Aba Sadiq from him is peace-Goal of the wise, door 21
I agree there are other "creators" in a sense. However, when God says "the best of Creators" it means out of all possible Absolute Creators in the realm of possible, God is the best. Baal was a name of the Creator. Elyas (a) was showing that two versions of the Creator exist, and his is the best version in Bani-Israel. They divided, some were clinging to Baal and others to the true concept of God.
Interesting. Our religion rejects Paul also. We think he corrupted teachings of Jesus Christ.
This is untrue, there is nothing wrong with Paul writings, if you study them. They are very spiritual and Islamic.

justaguy313

Premium Member
Correct. Existence itself.

That is conscious life aware of itself. Within existence thinking about it.

We believe that it's actually Ahlul Bayt(Holy household of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon them all) speaking from behind the veil from the burning bush. We believe that they have in them Shakinah/Sakinah or the Spirit of God, the same spirit that was dwelling in the Ark of the covenant.

Bthoth

*banned*
We believe that it's actually Ahlul Bayt(Holy household of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon them all) speaking from behind the veil from the burning bush. We believe that they have in them Shakinah/Sakinah or the Spirit of God, the same spirit that was dwelling in the Ark of the covenant.
That's 2 in a row. Beautiful optimism.

Yes, all of us have that LOVE (spirit) within us.

I see the old ark as a vessel to hold and carry knowledge. At the time, many writings were on stone (tablets) and heavy.

Ebionite

There's a clear distinction relating to Rome - Paul endorsed Roman rule as an aspect of the divine eg Romans 13, but Yeshua (Jesus) made a distinction between the two.

Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in [his] talk.
And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any [man]: for thou regardest not the person of men.
Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, [ye] hypocrites?
Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
And he saith unto them, Whose [is] this image and superscription?
They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
When they had heard [these words], they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.
Matthew 22:15-22

This leads to one of the false accusations:

And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this [fellow] perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.
Luke 23:2

The entanglement is mentioned in Psalm 35:

For without cause have they hid for me their net [in] a pit, [which] without cause they have digged for my soul.
Psalms 35:7

False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge [things] that I knew not.
Psalms 35:11

Last edited:

Ebionite

The holy of holies: the name. That is what unveils to conscious life, how it all works.

I have not used that term "HA Shem" in quite some time.

Thank you as few comprehend the importance of 'the name'.
There's a visual represention of the name in the glyph for the Hebrew letter aleph: yud (top right) + waw (center) + yud (bottom left) = 10 + 6 + 10 = 26 = the gematria of YHWH (10 + 5 + 6 + 5).

aleph.jpg

Matt 11: 27 All things are delivered unto me by my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, except the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.
God the Father has god-like qualities such as being everywhere at once, knows what everyone is thinking and feeling, can do anything, knows everything including past, present, and future, has always existed, and can create realities in His mind. That is how He has all those qualities. Our reality is in the mind of the Father.
The beginning of our reality started when the Father placed a living being in it, with his own mind, heart, and soul, and through which he would be able to interact. The vehicle for this interaction is His Holy Spirit. The Father fills this living being with His Holy Spirit so that this living being is filled with His presence and together they create our reality. Our reality was created by the Father through this being. That is what is meant by the expression "sitting on the right hand of the Father". This being was the first and only being formed from the Father and he is the temple of the Father in our reality. That is why this being is the offspring of the Father and is referred to as the only begotten Son of God, and the image of the invisible God, because the Father's presence (His Holy Spirit) resides in His Son. The Father loves His Son and the Son loves the Father and obeys Him. The Son's will might differ from the Father, but the Son subjugates His will to the Father's. The Father created all things in our reality through His Son and for His Son. All things created are placed by the Father under the Son's feet. I believe that makes the Son Lord of all creation as well as the God of all creation, but the Father is the one God of all, including His Son.
Col 1: 15-16 Who is the image of the invisible God, the first born of all creation; For by him were all things created, that are in heaven , and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers--all things were created by him and for him; and he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Our reality is in the mind of the Father. That is why He knows all things, is everywhere, is all powerful, and can do all things. The Father interacts with our reality through Christ, who is a Spirit with His own mind but is also filled with the Spirit of the Father who formed Him. Just like Christ is the temple of the invisible Father, we are the temple of both the Father and the Son because they both reside in us who are saved.
Heb 1: 4 Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellant name than they. In Hebrew history, the first born son was the one who inherited the Father's blessings and goods. The reason he was made so much better than the angels is because Christ is the first and only being actually formed by the Father. All other beings are formed by the Father, but through Christ because Christ is the temple of the Father and Christ obeys the Father. Christ is not forced to obey the will of the Father. He has a perfect heart and willingly obeys out of Love. He has a different will than the Father, but he subjugates his will to that of the Father. Because of this, he holds a special place in the heart of the Father.
Heb 1 :5-7 For unto which of the angels said He at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again , I will be to him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son? And again, when He bringeth in the first-begotteen into the world, He saith, " And let all the angels of God worship Him. And of the angels He saith , Who maketh His angels spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire.
Christ's existence emanated from the Father's (mind) from which all things exist. Christ is the first and only living spiritual being that came from the Father. That is why He is the Father's Son. Just like the Father, Christ has His own mind, heart, and soul. Because the Father's essence (Holy Spirit) completely fills Christ's being, Christ, with His free will, chooses to love and obey Him. That is why He sits at the Father's right hand (to do the Father's will). The Father communicates His will to the Son through His essence (Holy Spirit). The Son is One with the Father because the Father communicates and empowers through His Holy Spirit. The Son's will might differ from the Father, but the Son gladly acquiesces to the will of the Father. When Christ became a man, the essence of God the Father, through which Mary's seed was fertilized, again resulted in Christ being born but this time as a human. The Father and Son relationship occurs a second time.
Isaiah 43: 10 ... before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
This verse clearly states that the speaker is the only God formed. This verse is spoken by Christ because the Father has no beginning but apparently, the God (Christ) in Isaiah 43: 10 had a time that existed before Him which means that He didn't always exist in the past. Actually, the beginning started when Christ was formed out of the Father's mind. Alpha and Omega means the first and the last.
John 6 : 38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will but the will of Him that sent me.
Jesus' will is distinct from the Father's, yet, because He is one with the Father and sits on His right hand because He performs the Father's will. He came down from Heaven to do the Father's will. Christ was sent and He obeyed the Father's will before He became human. Even before He became human the Son was subservient to the Father.
Isaiah 63: 9-10 In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the angel of His presence saved them; and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bore them, and carried them all the days of old. But they rebelled, and vexed His Holy Spirit; therefore, He was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.
In this scripture Isaiah is stating that the Holy Spirit is the angel of God's (the Father's) presence. Where His Holy Spirit is, the Father is.
1Cor 3: 16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
Where the Holy Spirit is, the Father is.
Eph 2: 18 For through Him (Christ) we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
In the Old Testament it was the high priest who was the only person allowed in the Holy of Holies where the high priest communicated with God and afterwards relayed God's message to His people. After Christ's death, the veil (which was at the entrance of the Holy of Holies) was rent (torn) meaning that Christ is our new High Priest and through His Holy Spirit, we have direct communication to God.
John 17: 20-24 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also who shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one, as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory (Holy Spirit) which thou gavest me I have given them, that they may be one, even as we are one; I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am, that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me; for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
The Son is the temple of the Father, and because we are part of the spiritual body of Christ, we are also the temple of both the Father and the Son. The Father glorified Jesus when He ascended into heaven by giving Him a spiritual body composed of souls who have received the Father's Holy Spirit through belief in His Son. It is the Father that gives us to Christ and we become one with the Father and Son because it is through their Spirit that our lives are directed and swayed by them. That is how man is made in the image of God (through their Holy Spirit).
Gen 1: 26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness;
The Father and Son can see the future in the time-line of humanity and what they saw was that all humanity was headed towards their own distruction because they followed their own will and not the will of the Father and Son. The Father and Son are able to not only see the past, present, and future, but also to interact in our timeline to change our present to fit our future as directed by them. The scripture above was not only for the time of creation, but also throughout the timeline of humanity. Man is made in the image of the Father and Son when they receive their Holy Spirit. Those that receive the Holy Spirit of the Father and Son have their whole being changed so that their motivation for living is Love for God first, and love for everyone else as they love themselves. These are the people who are baptized in the name of the Father and repent of their sins. They are then baptized in the name of the Son when they trust in the Father's plan for the forgiveness of sins through Jesus' death. It is the Son who baptizes the person, Not with water, but with the Holy Spirit of the Father and Son (who perfects him and includes him in the family of the Father through Jesus Christ).

John 14: 2 In my Father's house (mind) there are many mansions (realities); if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Eph 4: 4-6 There is one body (the body of Christ which is His Church), and one Spirit (the Spirit of the Father), even (that is) as ye are called in one hope of your calling (receiving the Holy Spirit of the Father); One Lord (Christ), one faith (salvation through Jesus Christ), one baptism (baptism in the name of the Father, who grants repentance and chooses who to give to His Son to fill His spiritual body), One God and Father of all (including Jesus), who is above all, and through all, and in you all. The Father of all is the one God of all because our reality is in His mind and that is why He controls our reality, is above all, and through all, and is present in us through His Holy Spirit which was given to Christ when He got glorified to distribute to those chosen by the Father in order to fill Christ's body (the Church).
Eph 3: 14-19 For this cause (the glory of the saints) I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory (Holy Spirit), to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend, with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height, and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
Paul bows his knees unto the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. The whole family in heaven and earth are they that have been baptized in the Father's name and have received His Holy Spirit.
Heb 1: 8 But unto the Son He saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom.
The Father gives Christ a kingdom to rule forever, made up of righteous beings who worship Him as a God. Notice that the Father refers to His Son as " O God ". That is because the Father has put all things under Christ's feet except Himself.
John 14: 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father; for my Father is greater than I.
The Father is greater than Jesus. That does not in any way lessen who Christ is. He is our Lord, our God, our Savior, and the love of God the Father.
Matt 28 : 18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying , All authority is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Jesus' authority in heaven and on earth is given to Him by the Father.
Gal 4 : 14 And my trial , which was in my flesh, ye despised not, nor rejected, but received me as an angel of God, even (that is) as Christ Jesus.
In this verse Paul describes Jesus as an angel of God because it was through Jesus that His message was sent and His will was accomplished.
Matt 24 : 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
There are things that only the Father knows.

1Cor 12: 3 Wherefore, I give you to understand that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed; and that no man can say that Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Spirit.
Matt 16: 15-17 He saith unto them, But who say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona; for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father, who is in heaven.
The Father communicates His will and empowers through His Holy Spirit. The Father is in heaven and yet communicates and reveals on earth through His Holy Spirit. Where the Holy Spirit is, the Father is.
Eph 1: 13 In whom ye also trusted, after ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also after ye believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
The order is hearing the word of truth (the gospel of your salvation), believing and trusting, and getting sealed with the Holy Spirit. Receiving the Holy Spirit takes place when Christ baptizes you with the Spirit of the Father as well as His own. Receiving the Holy Spirit of God means that God is present in you and you are sealed as part of the body of Christ and in the Family of the Father. Notice that water baptism is not even mentioned.
Eph 1: 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.
It is the Father who is the God of our Lord Jesus Christ and who is the Father of Glory (His Holy Spirit) because it is through His Holy Spirit that the Father communicates and empowers.
Romans 8: 1, 4 There is, therefore, now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk, not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Because Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (our conscience), we are all born with this knowledge which is a law to do good and avoid evil. The defect of all humans from birth is their motivation for living which is love of "self". The Letter of the Law includes the original ten commandments given to Moses as well as the hundreds of others that were later added on. Too many for us to follow which results in failure of the Jews as well as all to keep the Letter of the Law. Christ made it easy for us by filling our hearts with divine love from His and the Father's Holy Spirit. When Christ baptizes us with the Holy Spirit, our motivation changes from love of "self" to love for God first, and everyone else as we love ourselves. This is what happens when we are born again. There is no condemnation when the motivation for every thought and action is love for God first and everyone else second. That is how we obey the Spirit of the Law and are perfected in righteousness when presented to the Father.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
To live up in the sky is analogous to the term, "blue sky research". Blue Sky Research is not grounded on firm footing; common knowledge and experience. It is often is detached from what we know; rarefied air.

The lessor gods, appear to describe the creative side of the human ego. Say you invented and fabricated a new iron sword that could cut through any copper or bronze sword or armor. Based on the science of the time, this would appear like a gift from the gods, empowering you, like a lessor god to be feared. Such innovations would exceed what you can find in nature or culture, naturally occurring or man made, making it different from nature or man; from the gods.

This creative connection to the unconscious mind; brain firmware, is why most occupations needed for civilization, have a patron god; gives the ego unique creations beyond nature. Mars was the God of iron and war. Iron would find its use in war; Iron Age. Appeal to Mars could also help focus the brain, allowing insight from the sky; blue sky thinking, to win the day. This comes from unconscious data processing, which can makes it into conscious awareness; out of thin air.

Pharaoh was considered a god, since he would visualize the base logistics needed to build pyramids with very primitive technology. This data processing came from the inner self. This is not the gods above pharaoh, since that would imply even beyond the center of his unconscious mind; inner self. That would be require more like a network of computers, acting like it was a type of supercomputer; many inners selves, creating an amplified inner self, for pyramid building. To the layman one would see the impossible made possible.

We're all gods per Psalms 82 and children of the supreme God. Titles such as lord have become common practice. This seems to be the case and quite obviously what is stated specifically in the scriptures. Unless we're not children of the one true creator of the heavens and earth, we're gods made in the image of "god" as defined in Genesis and like Jesus; we grow in wisdom and stature the longer we live and the more we learn.

Ezekiel 36: 26-27 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep mine ordinances, and do them.
2 Cor 3: 18 But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even (that is) as by the Spirit of the Lord.
When we receive the Holy Spirit of the Father, we also receive the Spirit of the Son ( the Lord) which changes us to His image as part of His body. Christ is the image of the Father and we are the image of the Son when our motivation for every thought and action is first, love for God and second, everyone else as we love ourselves.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
The Ebionites were a group of Messianics who rejected Paul and his doctrine. Ebionite is from אבין, meaning poor or needy. Also, there's no mention of Paul or his doctrine in the Quran.
"Epiphanius relates that the Ebionites opposed Paul, who they saw as responsible for the idea that Gentile Christians did not have to be circumcised or follow the Law of Moses, and named him an apostate."

Source : Ebionites - Wikipedia

So he preached circumscision in the Spirit , not in the Flesh.
What's wrong there?

Does not God determine the body before it's born? Why to recive something which he already gave ? Does he take back what he gives?
Why not to give something else?
Or was it because they did not understand how someone should not do the things they had to do?

I wounder why did they reject his doctrine...

Is not the Heart and the Love for God above Law?
Or is it wrong to say it like that?

Ebionite

So he preached circumscision in the Spirit , not in the Flesh.
What's wrong there?
Because circumcision is a male thing, and relates to the different roles of men and women. Men are the protectors.

Paul's doctrine as leaven is related to his defamation of Moses:

And not as Moses, [which] put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2 Corinthians 3:13