• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"The go off topic" topic thread where you are supposed to go off topic.

Lain

There is only one China.

- 1 cup of flour.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.

Mix all this together.

- 1.25 cups of milk.
- 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla extract.

Mix all things together.

Make the pancake.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Fabric softeners don't help but certain fabrics do. Some make my body itch less. But they all do itch.

You should watch out for scammers. They're everywhere.

My neighbours can't keep clothes on their autistic son, maybe he suffers from the same feeling, I'll pass that on to them.

If you have a fire hydrant nearby, does it attract dogs and other creatures?

I guess you weren't alive during the 80s.

My Noahide Siddur came. Giving it another try.

How many good pound sterlings can you send me via PayPal to rebuild the Giza Pyramid Complex?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Leaves might be a welcome addition to mulch for winterizing my strawberry garden.

Tips For Growing Strawberries

Our garden is too small for a, strawberry garden so we invented a strawberry tree. Plastic pipe with one end blocked, holes cut every 9 inches in every direction and filled with compost and strawberries planted in the holes. It provides enough strawberries to make deserts for a family of 5 at least once a week from May to October.

The leaves we get are a few from out grape vine, fig and rose trees and bucket loads blow down from the forest.

daglan_290496.jpg

Suave

Simulated character
Our garden is too small for a, strawberry garden so we invented a strawberry tree. Plastic pipe with one end blocked, holes cut every 9 inches in every direction and filled with compost and strawberries planted in the holes. It provides enough strawberries to make deserts for a family of 5 at least once a week from May to October.

The leaves we get are a few from out grape vine, fig and rose trees and bucket loads blow down from the forest.

View attachment 56946

Nice house, very beautiful!