• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The fun begins: Miss BiH 2007 preliminaries

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Hamira Husaric (Muslim) has been crowned Miss Srebrenik 2007.

najljepsedjevojksaktuelzq7.jpg

missrebrenikani3.jpg

Miss Srebrenik is one of the first preliminaries for the Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina pageant. She will go on to compete in the Miss Tuzla District pageant, the winner of which will compete in Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina.

The winner of Miss Tuzla District has won the overall Miss BiH pageant more than any other district representative, which makes preliminaries in this district significant media events - which in turn contributes to their continuing to win.

Good luck Hamira!

The preliminaries will start dropping like flies soon enough...

Yugo

Mashallah! Al' je lijepa nasa Hamira, PRAVA Bosnjakinja!
hahahahahha
Any Bosnian Serbs in this pageant?

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
There were Serbs at the pageant - Njegica Balorda, Miss Bosnia 2005, was one of the hosts. She's the girl in the red dress who's starting to look like a black-haired Lepa Brena. ;) Azra Gazdic, Muslim, is the reigning Miss Bosnia - she's the one in the black dress with the dark hair.

As for the contestants, a Serb girl in Srebrenik I'd doubt. If any live there (and I don't know), they'd probably just compete in Miss Doboj.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Wow, a Muslim girl has won the preliminary in an overwhelmingly Roman Catholic district.

Zinaida Hadziefendic, of Odzak, is Miss Posavina District 2007.

2wrhjmh.jpg

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Hahaha... I showed that poster to my sister, but I covered up her name at the bottom so she couldn't tell it was a Muslim girl. I asked to her, "She's the first of her kind to win in Posavina, can you guess what she is?"

And she said: "I don't, the first Serb girl?" and then she leaned in to look at the picture and said, "My God... first handicapped girl?" lol

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
:run:

That's not fair, she entered last year as well and came third! (Zinaida on the right):

2zqsq6v.gif

Last year the winner was Katarina Martinovic (left), but look at how she looks now... LOL

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
OMG - and Hamira Husaric in the first photo is wearing the dress Zinaida wore in 2006?

lol

Pageant incest... aaahhh...

Please don't turn our pageant industry into our music industry. lol

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Sandra Tuholjak, Miss Gracanica 2007
f_SP3232m_54e9a80.jpg

Gradacac has also chosen its Miss, but I've no idea who she is yet.

The next major preliminary is Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina in the United States of America. It will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, this year and the winner will represent the Bosnian diaspora in the U.S. at the Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina 2007 pageant.​

taya

Ne laprdajte stranci(ne nasi)
Slusajte kako Bosanac kaze i nema druge,jeste culi.
Klanjajte se Nama Bosancima i Hercegovcima,posto trenutno pisem iz Mostara,a iz srebrenika sam.

Oh shut up,
you must listen to wat bosniak says and that is holy word, you understand...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yes::drool::cool: