• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Final Freedoms

Good evening, London time, I've come to Religiousforums.com to find others who are interested in discussing [calmly] what might be an epic religious controversy in the making.The first wholly new interpretation of the teachings of Christ and the Perfect Law for two thousand years. I shall post details of this material I've recently found on the web and have been studying for several weeks now. It may be the most iconoclastic hoax or heresy ever to exist. But it may be very much more that that?

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Robert Landbeck said:
Good evening, London time, I've come to Religiousforums.com to find others who are interested in discussing [calmly] what might be an epic religious controversy in the making.The first wholly new interpretation of the teachings of Christ and the Perfect Law for two thousand years. I shall post details of this material I've recently found on the web and have been studying for several weeks now. It may be the most iconoclastic hoax or heresy ever to exist. But it may be very much more that that?

The word, "perfect" makes it suspect right off the bat. ;)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Welcome

Let us see it

I hope it is not too complicated

Terry__________________-
Amen! Truly I say to you: Gather in my name. I am with you.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Robert. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy: It should be interesting to read about the new interpretation you have been studying.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Robert,

You have me all interested......

I hope you won't disappoint us, after that build up !

Great to meet you, and I look forward to reading this "epic religious controversy ".....;)

I don't know where this came from but I think the 'God' question is about to take a most unexpected and very radical new twist, as the first complete and entirely new Christian teaching for two thousand years has been published on the web, entitled The Final Freedoms.

It is described as a single Law or Torah and moral proof, one in which the reality of God confirms and responds to an act of perfect faith, with a direct intervention into the natural world, providing a correction to human nature [natural law], a change in consciousness and human ethical perception.

The teaching is one of marriage. An entirely new moral paradigm in human sexual conduct. And addresses every question from abortion to contraception that plagues the modern world.

This is the first ever testable religious teaching known to exist or be published in human history. If this material demonstrates itself to be authentic, the implications for exiting religious traditions defy the imagination!

Check this link: www.energon.uklinux.net

It's all too easy to under estimate, what at first appears an implausible or incredulous web site, but the download, [a free pdf file of 370m pages] is extraordinary! No joke, no hoax, not spam or theology!

PS: It doesn't get any more 'epic' then this! For if this new revelation and teaching is confirmed, then the whole of Christian history as we have understood it, what ever part of the last tow thousands years we may be part of, is 'not what we thought and wanted it to be?

As I can find no one at this forum interested in discussing what may very well be, to anyone who takes the time to read this new teaching, the most important revelation in human history, I shall go looking else where! Cheers.