• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Female Privelage Checklist

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
I figured since men have one, women should have one too.

1. I have the right to change my mind at any time, for any reason, about anything, without any notice.

2. I have the power to turn men into slobbering idiots with one wink, one word, or merely by my choice of outfit. Whether or not I choose to use this power, and if so when, is entirely up to me.

3. I have the privelage to express my sadness and frustration openly, with tears, without fear of being called a pansy. If I choose to do so, I am more than likely going to be comforted instead of ridiculed.

4. I have the right to be as physically weak, slow, and non-muscular as I want without fear of being referred to as a wimp or having my feminity called into question.

5. Should I decide that the work-world is not for me, I can easily find a man who agrees that I would be better off at home, having fun with my kids, while he goes out and works 12 hours a day at a job he hates.

6. I have the right to join a feminist league and have everyone tell me that I am the superior sex, without being called a sexist.

7. I can hug, hold hands with, and say I love you to other women without having my feminity called into question, and without fear of offending the other woman.

8. I have the right to expect men to open doors, pull out chairs, and offer me their coats when it's cold out.

9. One phrase: Women and children first.

10. I will never be expected to serve in the military against my wishes by an overbearing father. In fact, should a draft take place, I am very unlikely to be drafted.

11. I have the right to admit when I've been wronged by a man, without fear of having my feminity called into question. Should I be physically, emotionally, or sexually abused by a man in any way, there are dozens upon dozens of organizations who are specifically in place to fight for me, listen to me, and house me when necessary. I also reserve the right to go on Oprah and publicly embarrass anyone I feel has wronged me in any way, with the assurance that I will be recieved as innocent and honest, whether I am or not.

12. Should I divorce a man, I am more than likely able to recieve alimony from him, regardless of my kindness and/or faithfullness as a wife.

13. Should I divorce a man with whom I've had children, I am more than likely to recieve custody of said children, regardless of my parenting abilities and finances.

14. As a child I was told that I was beautiful, cute and sweet. I could wear any color I wanted without fear of insult.

15. I have the right to accuse anyone of sexual harrassment, at any time, for any reason. I make up the definition of sexual harrassment, and this definition may change depending on the person and whether I like him or not.

16. I reserve the right to blame any cruel, rude, or unrestrainedly angry remark I make about anyone on my "time of month". This is true regardless of what time of month it actually is.

17. Should I take a job that is traditionally peopled by those of the opposite sex, I will be thought of as a credit to my gender by many, and no one will assume I am gay.

18. I reserve the right to call anyone "sexist" for any reason, based upon my own definition of the term.

19. If I decide to do something in the name of feminism, most people will assume I have the interests of all women at heart, even if I don't.

20. If I decide that I am never going to do any dirty work at home or otherwise, (ie: auto repair, taking the trash out, plumbing, roof repair, lawn maintenance, anything that requires hieghts or heavy lifting, etcetera) I will more than likely get away with it and always find a man willing to do it for me.

If any one has anything they'd like to add to this list, please feel encouraged to do so.

Bravo, Bravo! *standing applause* Tell it like it is, brother!

I have one to add to the list:

21. I have the right to slap members of the opposite sex in the face at any time, for any reason I feel justified, and expect zero retaliation on the part of the abused, and zero judicial/societal consequences for my actions.

*edit* After reading the Male Privelages Checklist, it occurred to me that johnnys4life is a woman. Tell is like it is, sister!

Ceridwen018

Women have certainly perfected the art of 'speaking softly while carrying a big stick'. Just look at history: how many queens have been the true rulers of countries through bedroom manipulation? :flirt:

I'm reading a fun book right now--Divine Wisdom from a Southern Belle, or something like that. Lemme tell ya, I am getting my education! "Oh dahlin, you don't really mean that, do you? *bats eyelashes*

Muahahahaha!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
10. I will never be expected to serve in the military against my wishes by an overbearing father. In fact, should a draft take place, I am very unlikely to be drafted.
You know, the funny thing is that the new draft laws Bush is (trying to? already has?) passed includes women.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Jensa said:
You know, the funny thing is that the new draft laws Bush is (trying to? already has?) passed includes women.

Eeep, that's scary. The last thing I'd want for America is me serving it in the military.