• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Fanman

Rio Sabinas

Old Geezer
Several years ago while working as a Scaler at a large Sawmill, I heard stories about
a truckdriver with the CB Handle of "Fanman". Dealing with 300-400 truckdrivers
daily, you hear all kinds of BS. This was of a different type so I decided to ask about
it directly from the source. When the "Fanman" came in with a load, I ask him how
he got his CB handle. He was obviously embarrased by my question (red face & ears)
and that's why I believed his story....

Fanman & his girlfriend were arrested and charged with "Willful destruction of
private property". They had totally trashed a Motel room during a very athelitic
session of sex. One of the things destroyed was the celing fan. When I asked him
about that all he would say was "It was in the way so I tore it down". Then getting
over his embarassment some he said "I never missed a stroke & neither did she!"

At this point the only reply I could offer was "Amazing!" There's no doubt as to
the fact they were arrested & had to pay fines & charged with the re-build of
the room. Now you know how Fanman got his CB handle. He earned it.

My question is...Is this type of rambunctious sex more common than I realize?

Rio Sabinas

Old Geezer
If this thread is too intense for this Forum I will withdraw from it.
The story is true. If you wish to "authenticate" it, you are welcome to contact
Buddy Greer, Burkeville Texas. (logging contractor Fanman worked for at the time).
I don't think Buddy is logging anymore but still lives in Burkeville.

Yes, I know how the story sounds. I didn't believe it either until I talked to Fanman himself.
The question remains, is energetic, athletic, rambunctious, (however you wish to label it) sex
fairly common?