• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Fallen Angel and the Fallen Human Race

MonkeyFire

What do you think, should the human race worship Lucifer? He's fallen, were fallen maybe something would happen.
Thoughts? Prayers?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
What do you think, should the human race worship Lucifer? He's fallen, were fallen maybe something would happen.
Thoughts? Prayers?

Speak for yourself "Faithful Jesus Believer"

According to Christian/Islamic theology, Satan thinks you're a POS and are unworthy. Why worship something that thinks you're not a worthy being?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Thoughts? Prayers?

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

lucifer = light bringer

Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Matthew 5:14
You are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Thoughts? Prayers?

What's the worst that could happen? I'm no Christian, but wouldn't that be like asking the prosecution to handle your defense?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Imo Lucifer and Satan are two opposing forces.

Try again looking at theology concerning Lucifer and Satan......Lucifer is consider the fallen angel in relation to the biblical scripture of "Son of the morning" that verse was in relation to Lucifer being cast out of heaven in which he turns into Ha'Satan, or Satan (the accuser, the deceiver, etc)

MonkeyFire

Try again looking at theology concerning Lucifer and Satan......Lucifer is consider the fallen angel in relation to the biblical scripture of "Son of the morning" that verse was in relation to Lucifer being cast out of heaven in which he turns into Ha'Satan, or Satan (the accuser, the deceiver, etc)

In my religion Lucifer is the embodiment of knowledge and can not be Satan at all. Satan is hatred, and the devil must be indigenous to Hell.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Thoughts? Prayers?
Definitely worship Lucifer. He can tell you first that God didn't put into effect any Plan of Salvation for the Angels once ejected from heaven. There's actually no salvation plan. Otherwise it would fall that the Angels would have had one themselves. They don't and neither will you. It's a trap full of lies !!! Don't fall for it!

The Anointed

Revelation 12:10; Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Thoughts? Prayers?
I think this sort of varies on whether you consider Lucifer, to be the same as Satan, which I don't. I wasn't aware that you weren't a Luciferian, I actually thought you were, at least at one time.

MonkeyFire

I think this sort of varies on whether you consider Lucifer, to be the same as Satan, which I don't. I wasn't aware that you weren't a Luciferian, I actually thought you were, at least at one time.

Yes your correct Lucifer is an angel and completely diferent that Satan. As well, Lucifer is the angel of Omniscience, and Hate is the devil.

MonkeyFire

Biblicaly they are different things.

MonkeyFire

Definitely worship Lucifer. He can tell you first that God didn't put into effect any Plan of Salvation for the Angels once ejected from heaven. There's actually no salvation plan. Otherwise it would fall that the Angels would have had one themselves. They don't and neither will you. It's a trap full of lies !!! Don't fall for it!

The salvation plan is to save Lucifer. Imho Lucifer is the father of Virtue.

MonkeyFire

Revelation 12:10; Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Rev 12:4 "Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth."

Clear distinction between the two.