• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Expediency of Climate Help

ChieftheCef

Since I began counting we have had 10 new ways to combat climate change since 2019ish :O

I'm not saying that we should stop the small ways we contribute to our planet's health, but I think it's already beginning to change. Once the big boys (i.e. industry, government, science etc.) get onto it it'll be back to normal gradually. I think it's quite possible to fix climate change, even with fossil fuels still going albeit not as much and vastly mitigated. Imagine this coal is safer How the Clean Smokestacks Act breathed new life into NC air quality 20 years ago. Not saying fossil fuel usage should be as big as it is now, but look. We're gonna make progress and then we're gonna fix it because we are humans, the kings and queens of earth. Not just an average animal, but an animal that takes care of the planet. I think it'lll even eventually be like Star Wars