• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The European dream

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The infrastructure budget. Filled by taxes and tolls.

Ahhh. Ok.
So...the Government is supposed to suck its own people's blood because certain ECB banksters cannot live without their daily million.
They start having convulsions if they don't gain it.
Right?

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member
Ahhh. Ok.
So...the Government is supposed to suck its own people's blood because certain ECB banksters cannot live without their daily million.
They start having convulsions if they don't gain it.
Right?
You don't have to convince me to despise the banksters. Just have your facts strait and name the right perpetrator. The ECB, despite it's power (which should have never been given to them), has behaved fairly well. Better at least than the private banks and politician lackies.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You don't have to convince me to despise the banksters. Just have your facts strait and name the right perpetrator. The ECB, despite it's power (which should have never been given to them), has behaved fairly well. Better at least than the private banks and politician lackies.

There has never been a referendum in Italy...about the euro.
They never asked us whether we wanted to enter the eurozone, or not.
They did it behind our back.

The ECB has behaved fairly well?
Draghi has caused so much destruction and suffering in Greece.
OPINION: Destroying the Greek economy in order to save it

It is all documented.

And btw I don't believe these people are theists.
If they believed in a God and in an afterlfe, they would have never done such horrific things.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
There has never been a referendum in Italy...about the euro.

The ECB has behaved fairly well?
Draghi has caused so much destruction and suffering in Greece.
OPINION: Destroying the Greek economy in order to save it

It is all documented.

And btw I don't believe these people are theists.
If they believed in a God and in an afterlfe, they would have never done such horrific things.
So why do you think the 5-Star/Lega government didn't help Greece when they had the chance?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So why do you think the 5-Star/Lega government didn't help Greece when they had the chance?

We have had a President of the Republic who prevented the majority parties from choosing their own minister of Treasury.
Professor Savona was the one they had chosen.

This is absolutely uncostitutional. Because the President has the same exact powers as the monarch in Britain.
And the monarch in Britain can never choose a minister. Nor she/he can refuse to appoint a Minister chosen by the majority parties.

So we have a very serious problem here.
Our Constitution is outraged every day.

So yes...professor Savona would have done something.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I was in Italy at that time. I understand that there was considerable TV and press discussion, i saw some of it. So behind our backs is not entirely as it was is it?

I remember the general consensus of those times and the people i met around the bay of Naples, Florence, Perugia and Rome was that joining the euro was a good idea. The lira was failing, on several occasions i received change from a shop in sweets which were worth more than the lira.
To this day i remain a lira millionaire because forgot to return my left over £3500 spending money for exchange.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I was in Italy at that time. I understand that there was considerable TV and press discussion, i saw some of it. So behind our backs is not entirely as it was is it?

I remember the general consensus of those times and the people i met around the bay of Naples, Florence, Perugia and Rome was that joining the euro was a good idea. The lira was failing, on several occasions i received change from a shop in sweets which were worth more than the lira.
To this day i remain a lira millionaire because forgot to return my left over £3500 spending money for exchange.

We are an economy where a very devalued currency is a good thing.

Money is for being spent.
Not for being overvalued and worshiped as a golden calf.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We are an economy where a very devalued currency is a good thing.

Money is for being spent.
Not for being overvalued and worshiped as a golden calf.

Yeah right. People didn't think so at the time. Rampant inflation, lira almost worthless

And people spent, trying to be rid of it before it was devalued further

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yeah right. People didn't think so at the time. Rampant inflation, lira almost worthless
Bankers and money gamblers were not happy at all with the Lira. Very very very rich people.
You mean them?

You know...because my world was the baker, the fisherman, the shopkeeper...they were very happy with the Lira.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Bankers and money gamblers were not happy at all with the Lira. Very very very rich people.
You mean them?

You know...because my world was the baker, the fisherman, the shopkeeper...they were very happy with the Lira.

I mean the average joe in the street, the average baker, fisherman, shopkeeper, hotel receptionist, bus driver, policeman, market stall holder, bar tender, museum attendant etc
and you know it.

You are so bent on pointing fingers at the elite 1% you are forgetting that 99% is other people

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I mean the average joe in the street, the average baker, fisherman, shopkeeper, hotel receptionist, bus driver, policeman, market stall holder, bar tender, museum attendant etc
and you know it.

You are so bent on pointing fingers at the elite 1% you are forgetting that 99% is other people

I am a populist
..I couldn't care less about the "élites".
And their interests.
They will survive.

I exclusively care about the middle class, and the less fortunate. Exclusively.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I am a populist
..I couldn't care less about the "élites".
And their interests.
They will survive.

I exclusively care about the middle class, and the less fortunate. Exclusively.

Aww come on, after all your gripes and digs and *****ing about the elites... Yes you care, you care very much.

How about the lower class, the " baker, the fisherman, the shopkeeper" who just a couple of posts ago you were using to try and make your point.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Aww come on, after all your gripes and digs and *****ing about the elites... Yes you care, you care very much.

How about the lower class, the " baker, the fisherman, the shopkeeper" who just a couple of posts ago you were using to try and make your point.

This thread is about banking elites, and the euro.
They are destructive and tragic individuals, I said in the OP.
If you think they are not, please, tell me why.

ChristineM

Premium Member
This thread is about banking elites, and the euro.
They are destructive and tragic individuals, I said in the OP.
If you think they are not, please, tell me why.

I have answered your comment in post #244, Please tell me why you made it if you didn't think it relevant or didn't want comment on it?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I have answered your comment in post #244, Please tell me why you made it if you didn't think it relevant or didn't want comment on it?
A tried and true tactic: Make off topic comments, then when you're unhappy with the way people respond to your posts, point out that replies to those off topic comments are off topic. Rinse and repeat.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
We have had a President of the Republic who prevented the majority parties from choosing their own minister of Treasury.
Professor Savona was the one they had chosen.

This is absolutely uncostitutional. Because the President has the same exact powers as the monarch in Britain.
And the monarch in Britain can never choose a minister. Nor she/he can refuse to appoint a Minister chosen by the majority parties.

So we have a very serious problem here.
Our Constitution is outraged every day.

So yes...professor Savona would have done something.
So what you're saying is that both coalition parties, i.e. both 5S and Lega, whom you claimed were a party of "the true people" were fine with it and didn't do anything to challenge what, as you claim, was blatantly unconstitutional.

It's almost as if a right-wing conservative government built on resentment towards all forms of leftism didn't want to help a leftist, social democratic government in the first place.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So what you're saying is that both coalition parties, i.e. both 5S and Lega, whom you claimed were a party of "the true people" were fine with it and didn't do anything to challenge what, as you claim, was blatantly unconstitutional.

They were not fine with it.
Luigi di Maio and Giorgia Meloni called for the application of the article 90, that is impeachment for High Treason.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
They were not fine with it.
Luigi di Maio and Giorgia Meloni called for the application of the article 90, that is impeachment for High Treason.
Luigi di Maio is foreign minister of Italy since 2019.
Why didn't he do anything to stop a government he himself is a part of, when his government, supported by his own party, allegedly committed "high treason", which he surely would have been able to recognize in advance?
Why hasn't he resigned from a government whose actions he claims not to support?