• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The European dream

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Seventy years have passed since the creation of European Union.
Six countries have founded it. Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg.

We have been working hard to build a strong, beautiful union. To make our dreams of liberty, freedom, happiness come true. For any European citizen.
And that is why today in 2022, instead of being happy, my heart bleeds.

Why?
There are people who believe that human beings are just insignificant cameos on the stage of history.
They believe that human beings are just numbers in macroeconomics statistics charts.
Or in ambitious plans of politics.

I could have never imagined that the EU was ruled by such tragic and destructive individuals.
I was wrong. They were like that.
One of them rules my country.

What about the destruction of Greece?
What about the Eurocracy?
In order to save the euro, they are disposed to do anything. To commit the most awful crimes against humanity.

Yes. Because the European Union is that.
A legal cover for an illegal marketplace of slaves. Slaves to a devilish Eurocratic plan.

The European dream has been turned into a nightmare.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Six countries have founded it. Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg.

We have been working hard to build a strong, beautiful union. To make our dreams of liberty, freedom, happiness come true. For any European citizen.
And that is why goday in 2021, instead of being happy, my heart bleeds.

Why?
There are people who believe that human beings are just insignificant cameos on the stage of history.
They believe that human beings are just numbers in macroeconomics statistics charts.

I could have never imagined that the EU was ruled by such tragical and destructive individuals.

In order to save the euro, they are disposed to do anything. To commit the most awful crimes against humanity.

A legal cover for an illegal marketplace of slaves. Slaves to a devilish Eurocratic plan.

The European dresm has been turned into a nightmare.

Nope

exchemist

Veteran Member
If you want to reply to my thread,
I kindly invite you to post serious and logical replies
And to read the OP, first.
Thank you.
Unfortunately the OP is neither serious nor logical, so what you ask is unreasonable. You make a series of wild and emotional statements, with no evidence. Why should anyone take this seriously?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Unfortunately the OP is neither serious nor logical, so what you ask is unreasonable. You make a series of wild and emotional statements, with no evidence. Why should anyone take this seriously?

The evidence is there.
Tens of books have been written about the OP.
Obviously I have read them in Italian.
If you think that people like Draghi are good people, please enlighten me. Explain it to me.
I am open to debate.

Books
La Matrix Europea, Francesco Amodeo
Colpo di Stato, Tiziana Alterio
La guerra silenziosa, Tiziana Alterio

Last edited:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I will not tolerate such posts in my thread.
So please, delete your post.
You asked to be enlightened, and I made sure to tailor my arguments to your known proclivities. If you cannot tolerate honest and open debate, then perhaps a debate thread is not the right environment to solicit responses.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I respect your opinion.:)
Bit I want to understand why you disagree with the OP.
In detail.

Over the years we have spoken about this and you know my views on the right wing brexiters and the like, i am not here to repeat myself. If you have anything new to hate about the EU then present it rather than the old worn on rhetoric that is destroying a much needed union of countries on this continent

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Books
La Matrix Europea, Francesco Amodeo
Colpo di Stato, Tiziana Alterio
La guerra silenziosa, Tiziana Alterio
Both outspoken vaccine deniers, as far as I can tell from a cursory Google search.
Why do you consider these two especially trustworthy and authoritative sources?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Both outspoken vaccine deniers, as far as I can tell from a cursory Google search.
Why do you consider these two especially trustworthy and authoritative sources?

Because he agrees with their silly theories of course

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Over the years we have spoken about this and you know my views on the right wing brexiters and the like, i am not here to repeat myself. If you have anything new to hate about the EU then present it rather than the old worn on rhetoric that is destroying a much needed union of countries on this continent

This thread is not about Brexit.
It is about the euro.
About the ECB.
About Greece.
It has nothing to do with UK.

Heyo

Veteran Member

And that is why today in 2022, instead of being happy, my heart bleeds.

Why?

I could have never imagined that the EU was ruled by such tragic and destructive individuals.
One of them rules my country.

The European dream has been turned into a nightmare.
Though I agree with you partly, I don't see the EU as a nightmare. It has its good sides and bad sides and I think the good sides outweigh the bad. Since its inception we had one war in Europe (and it wasn't within the EU and the EU had no power to prevent it). Europe is probably the most politically stable region on the planet. Without the EU that wouldn't have happened. We are better off with the EU as it is than we would be without it. (It would be even better with a less corrupt and more democratic union.)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Though I agree with you partly, I don't see the EU as a nightmare. It has its good sides and bad sides and I think the good sides outweigh the bad. Since its inception we had one war in Europe (and it wasn't within the EU and the EU had no power to prevent it). Europe is probably the most politically stable region on the planet. Without the EU that wouldn't have happened. We are better off with the EU as it is than we would be without it. (It would be even better with a less corrupt and more democratic union.)

I perfectly agree with you.
But the OP is about what you have just said.
The EU was created as a dream.
It was turned into a nightmare by those tragic and destructive individuals.
Once they are chased away, the problem will be solved.

Shaul

Premium Member
Large numbers of Europeans coming together in concerted action, what could go wrong?