• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Enneagram!

Heyo

Veteran Member
Five 98% Match
Eight 86% Match
Four 73% Match
Nine 65% Match
Seven 56% Match
Three
54% Match
One 50% Match
Six
48% Match
Two
45% Match

I'm an investigative, challenging, individualistic peacemaker, enthusiastically achieving perfection.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A popular personality system called the Enneagram divides us into 9 personality types. There have been numerous popular psychology books, as well as personal, professional, and religious trainings and seminars, using the Enneagram as a framework to better understand ourselves and others.

Personally, I find no personality system to be perfect or infallible truth but I do find them fascinating, insightful, and frankly, fun!

So it's time for a quiz! The "official" Enneagram assessment costs money, but I found this free version which at least for myself seems to be a good one:

The Enneagram Personality Test

You can find more general info about the Enneagram here:

How The System Works — The Enneagram Institute

What type are you? Share your quiz results!
Well, it told me what I told it, so I guess it's pretty accurate.

MikeF

Premium Member
Five: 98% match - Investigator
Eight: 88% match - Challenger
Seven: 83% match - Enthusiast
Nine: 81% match - Peacemaker

Four: 63% match
Two: 61% match
Three: 50% match
One: 45% match
Six: 39% match

In line with blü 2's comment, the answers certainly reflect how I see myself.

An interesting twist would be to have several other people who know you answer the test as they see your personality and see how those responses correlate to your own.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
A popular personality system called the Enneagram divides us into 9 personality types. There have been numerous popular psychology books, as well as personal, professional, and religious trainings and seminars, using the Enneagram as a framework to better understand ourselves and others.

Personally, I find no personality system to be perfect or infallible truth but I do find them fascinating, insightful, and frankly, fun!

So it's time for a quiz! The "official" Enneagram assessment costs money, but I found this free version which at least for myself seems to be a good one:

The Enneagram Personality Test

You can find more general info about the Enneagram here:

How The System Works — The Enneagram Institute

What type are you? Share your quiz results!

Why are most of use on this thread 5s or 8s?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Why are most of use on this thread 5s or 8s?

Good question! Makes sense to me that people of certain personality types would be attracted to an online forum about religion. I think we found previously in a thread about Myers-Briggs that most of us are introverts and most of us are Thinking rather than Feeling types.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Good question! Makes sense to me that people of certain personality types would be attracted to an online forum about religion. I think we found previously in a thread about Myers-Briggs that most of us are introverts and most of us are Thinking rather than Feeling types.

That makes a lot of sense actually. Maybe that is why this is the only forum that I belong to and feel comfortable participating in. Like minds.