• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 'end times'

JJ50

I reckon the 'end timers' must be having a whale of a time with the latest happenings in Syria. I bet they have discovered, in the crazy book of Revelation, the exact chapter and verse referring to yesterday's missile strike by the US, UK and France!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I reckon the 'end timers' must be having a whale of a time with the latest happenings in Syria. I bet they have discovered, in the crazy book of Revelation, the exact chapter and verse referring to yesterday's missile strike by the US, UK and France!
nope

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Christians at least should know what is in the Bible and refrain from picking dates

32But of that day and that hour knows no man, no, not the angels who are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Has it ever 'not' been at least someone's end times?
If done right, there are few jobs with more security than End Times Preacher. All you have to do is point to the constant turmoil in the Middle East, tell your followers that everything is "imminent" and big things will happen "soon", and they will give you money until the day they die.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
The 'end times' were supposedly imminent when I was a kid in the 50s.:rolleyes:
My grandmother told me that the leaders in her faith insisted that her generation (born in the early 1900's) would most certainly be the last.

For me, the end times won't happen until all of humanity goes crazy and is reduced to the lowest level of logic/spirituality, and devoid. Basically becoming animals.

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
If done right, there are few jobs with more security than End Times Preacher.
I know when the end will come. In 6 billion years when the sun expands so that it engulfs the earth. If not then, it will certainly end some trillions and trillions of years from now when the universe dies of heat death.

corynski

Reality First!
Premium Member
End times coming right up...... just google GuyMcPherson for an update on the current situation, as he predicts climate catastrophe and extinction within 20/30 years. Good chance he's right I think......

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Bet you're right!