• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Is Near!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"Don't be afraid, take this "mark of the beast", or microchip, into your right hand or forehead. It is for your own good, and for the good of humanity, as a whole. It will help reduce crime, and in the event that you need emergency medical attention, doctors will have immediate medical information on you, in order to save your life. It is for your own good. Humanity as a whole will all benefit. Help make all of our lives more safe, and secure, by taking this "mark". It will be an outward sign of your allegiance, and devotion to me and my cause."

"Your children must also take this "mark of the beast" as well, for in the event that they are lost, or abducted, they will be immediately located and returned to you, as a result of this chip being implanted in them. Your loved ones will be safe, crime will go down, you will have access to better and more immediate health care. It is for your own good, and for the good of this world. Help "save" the human race from certain corruption, because of uncontrollable crime and violence, which has spun out of control, in our world. Help save yourself and the world." (end of speech).
Hey, thanks, that will be good for part three of my prank speech, after my friend photoshops me in the temple for part two. I'd have to replace mark of the beast with something like "Global Citizen mark," though. Honestly, would you rather take something called "the mark of the beast?" or "mark of a Global Citizen?" I think they both sound corny, but the latter does sound more conviencing.

FFH

Veteran Member
Luke Wolf said:
Hey, thanks, that will be good for part three of my prank speech, after my friend photoshops me in the temple for part two.
Well, your speech inspired me to write a mock speech of my own.:D
Luke Wolf said:
I'd have to replace mark of the beast with something like "Global Citizen mark," though. Honestly, would you rather take something called "the mark of the beast?" or "mark of a Global Citizen?" I think they both sound corny, but the latter does sound more conviencing.
That's a great point. How about a phrase from a Euro bill, or currency. Lets call it the "(insert phrase from a Euro bill, or currency) mark".

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
FFH said:
I don't want to be forced into putting a microchip in my hand, so that I can buy and sell goods and services. I will be gone before it ever gets to that point. Don't be "left behind".

It won't be what you think it will be. The anti-Christ will take over any privacy that you may have. He will also take away your freedom to worship, as you choose. Many other freedoms will be taken away. The anti-Christ can only promise a better world but can NEVER deliver it. Hitler promised a better world, and only made things worse for himself, his followers, and for millions of others, who did not fit into his "ideal" society.

Satan can promise great things, but can never deliver in the end. Satan, and all those that do his will, make promises, that never last. In the end, things promised by Satan, and his followers, will fail. The anti-Christ will promise a better world, but will let you down in the end. He is only interested in your destruction, not your well being. He is only interested in what he can get out of you, for his own selfish desires. He will quickly destroy the world, and everything in it. We are the ones that suffer under the anti-Christ's (Satan's) promises, which are empty promises, and are nothing but truths, mixed with lies. In the end, only destruction will follow. His promises of a better world for all will be worthless. Political truths, mixed with lies, it is nothing new. He will promise a better world for you, then pull the rug out from under you. He will only laugh at your gullable natures.

Create your own future, do not buy into someone elses lies and empty promises, they will only let you down in the end. No one has your best interest at heart, except God the Father, and God the Son, Jesus Christ. Their promises are eternal and everlasting. They will never let you down and will deliver you from evil if you would only let them, by believing in them, and their promises of eternal life, and salvation from Satan, and his lies, and many followers.

The following is a speech, which I expect to come out regarding the "mark of the beast".

"Don't be afraid, take this "mark of the beast", or microchip, into your right hand or forehead. It is for your own good, and for the good of humanity, as a whole. It will help reduce crime, and in the event that you need emergency medical attention, doctors will have immediate medical information on you, in order to save your life. It is for your own good. Humanity as a whole will all benefit. Help make all of our lives more safe, and secure, by taking this "mark". It will be an outward sign of your allegiance, and devotion to me and my cause."

"Your children must also take this "mark of the beast" as well, for in the event that they are lost, or abducted, they will be immediately located and returned to you, as a result of this chip being implanted in them. Your loved ones will be safe, crime will go down, you will have access to better and more immediate health care. It is for your own good, and for the good of this world. Help "save" the human race from certain corruption, because of uncontrollable crime and violence, which has spun out of control, in our world. Help save yourself and the world." (end of speech).

BTW, if you don't take this "mark" you will be thrown in prison and/or killed. It will eventually be a mandatory thing. All must take the mark of the beast or they will not be able to buy or sell. Anyone caught without this mark, will be subject to imprisonment and/or death. All must worship "the image of the beast" on his throne and take his "mark" or suffer imprisonement and/or death.

The "politician" will become a "dictator". A fascist leader with a fascist government will take force and rule all nations. The freedoms we enjoy in the Untited States will be gone, abolished. No longer will you enjoy the freedoms you now enjoy as a citizen of the United States. Your freedoms will be taken away.

Sounds like the anti-Christ (Satan, encarnated into a world leader) will definitely have your best interest at heart. (again said with much sarcasm).

OH DEAR GOD!!! BUSH IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!!! BUSH IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!!! IT WASNT REAGAN!!! REARGAN WAS THE SIGN!!! BUSH 1 WAS THE FIRST ACT AND NOW BUSH 2 IS THE CLOSER!!! I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

joeboonda

While we cannot know the exact hour, the Bible says that just like we know spring is near when the fig tree starts to bud, we can know the time is near. I am a pre-trib rapture man myself, so I look forward to being cuaght up in the air with Christ before the tribulation begins, it is what we all call our 'blessed hope', we all will go up, we won't all get the same reward.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
You know, the more I think about it the more I think the bible was writen by one or more intoxicated persons. We have an entire era and several civilazations to thank to a group of stoners...
If you think about it the bible is very similar to the ramblings of the insane and those of us who are no longer "with us". It scares me when I think about it. That is actually a possibility...

ChrisP

Veteran Member
The Grey Wolf said:
You know, the more I think about it the more I think the bible was writen by one or more intoxicated persons. We have an entire era and several civilazations to thank to a group of stoners...
If you think about it the bible is very similar to the ramblings of the insane and those of us who are no longer "with us". It scares me when I think about it. That is actually a possibility...
Hmmmm irrational unfounded hatred. Isn't that usually a product of fear?

linwood

may said:
When war broke out in heaven Michael and his angels hurled Satan and his demons down to the vicinity of the earth. (Re 12:7-9, 12) that happened in 1914 in heaven ,also shortlythere will be no escape when "the armies . . . in heaven" follow the "King of kings and Lord of lords" as he brings destruction upon "the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies." (Re 19:14, 16, 19, 21) At the same time, however, this mighty invisible army of Jehovah gives protection to his faithful servants on earth.— Ps 34:7; 91:11; Da 6:22; Mt 18:10; Ac 12:7-10; Heb 1:13, 14. thrilling stuff indeed .

With all due respect May the JW`s are like 0 for 7 on calculating the end of days.

I don`t think JW doctrine allows for any more "calculations" does it?

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
ChrisP said:
Hmmmm irrational unfounded hatred. Isn't that usually a product of fear?

Actually, I stated that it scares me. What scares me more is that its a distinct possibillity that you unobjectably believe in... well any thing...

We're all doomed...

Oh and I dont hate any thing with out thinking real hard on it.

And I dont hate the bible... It makes me laugh. :D

ChrisP

Veteran Member
The Grey Wolf said:
Actually, I stated that it scares me. What scares me more is that its a distinct possibillity that you unobjectably believe in... well any thing...

We're all doomed...

Oh and I dont hate any thing with out thinking real hard on it.

And I dont hate the bible... It makes me laugh. :D
I believe nothing. Literally. Life is no illusion, but the fact that we all perceive it in our own way makes it so.

Stop looking for objective truth and your life will be so much easier.

FFH

Veteran Member
The Grey Wolf said:
I see Big Brother let you go, after an intense interogation, no noubt.:D How did the NSA treat ya. The NSA is just a taste of what it will be like living under the authority, and all seeing eye, of the beast, only much more intense. Black helicopters, with men in black jump suits, and helmets, descending upon every part of the world. People checking out every household to see if they have taken the mark of the beast. Forced obedience, and compliance, to all rules, put forth by the beast, and his world government. It will make the Bush administration look like a cake walk, compared to how it will be living under a world dictator, with no interest in mind but those of his own personal desires, to subdue the world's population with his subtle, yet necessary threats.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
FFH said:
I see Big Brother let you go, after an intense interogation, no noubt.:D How did the NSA treat ya. The NSA is just a taste of what it will be like living under the authority, and all seeing eye, of the beast, only much more intense. Black helicopters, with men in black jump suits, and helmets, descending upon every part of the world. People checking out every household to see if they have taken the mark of the beast. Forced obedience, and compliance, to all rules, put forth by the beast, and his world government. It will make the Bush administration look like a cake walk, compared to how it will be living under a world dictator, with no interest in mind but those of his own personal desires, to subdue the world's population with his subtle, yet necessary threats.

The worst threat would be the threat unseen. There is one thing the anti-christ will not see or expect, and that is the greed and malice of the human mind. The most dangerous thing will be the jackals, vultures, and snakes withing his supporters.

Oh and you know the NSA killed Kenedy, right?

Oh boy, here we go again... Hi Lt. Higgins, hows Larry from cell 2? :D :(

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
ChrisP said:
I believe nothing. Literally. Life is no illusion, but the fact that we all perceive it in our own way makes it so.

Stop looking for objective truth and your life will be so much easier.

So your truth is there is no truth? Interesting... Hows that working out for you?

These are statements from the Discordian Quotes. They are the word I live by.

I don't believe in reason, objective reality or collective farming.

So close, no matter how far... couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are, and nothing else matters.

Life is ours. We live it our way.

It's always easier to just fall than to try to climb.

The Rule of Fives states that all things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly related to five. The Rule of Fives is never wrong.

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum: I think I think, therefore I think I am.

To be happy living in this world, there are sides of the soul one must entirely paralyze.

The rarity of genuine feeling in human society sometimes makes me stop in the street to watch a dog gnawing a bone.

These are just a few of the tomes of wonderous knowledge found within the quotes. I thought they were pertinent to our conversation. though there are dozens more I can put down.

FFH

Veteran Member
The Grey Wolf said:
The worst threat would be the threat unseen. There is one thing the anti-christ will not see or expect, and that is the greed and malice of the human mind. The most dangerous thing will be the jackals, vultures, and snakes withing his supporters.
True things might not go as planned for the anti-Christ, but never underestimate the power of an evil force. He may use a tactic, like making the world believe there is a food shortage, just to scare people into doing what he wants them to do.
The Grey Wolf said:
oh and you know the NSA killed Kennedy, right?
I am not sure if I buy into that idea completely, but it is very possible that a few corrupt individuals, with an agenda all their own, used their positions, in the NSA, to help carry out the assasination of Pres. Kennedy. It was the mob that went after Kennedy for trying to shut their operations down. Kennedy came down hard on organized crime and they fought back hard. Don't mess with the mob.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
Oh ye of little faith. I have a Discordian Quote just for this...

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck it must be a tool of The Conspiracy!

Cynic

Hey everybody, the end is near! ... 1000 years later... Hey everybody, Jesus is coming... 1000 years later...
See a pattern here?

may

Cynic said:
Hey everybody, the end is near! ... 1000 years later... Hey everybody, Jesus is coming... 1000 years later...
See a pattern here?

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come. matthew 24;14 The kingdom is now established in the heavens , and has been since 1914 and it is being made known

(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first

(Revelation 14:6) And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people............ its all happening ,not long now , the end of manmade goverments, only Gods heavenly goverment will rule in the right way.

And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite Daniel 2;44.... out with the old in with the new

Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth matthew 6;9-10