• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Is Near!!!

Bangbang

FFH said:
"And the seventh angel sounded, and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever."
Over my dead body!:jam:

may

FFH said:
The prophecies of Daniel are being fulfilled. The "image" that Daniel has spoken of is being crushed. It has starting with the head of gold, which is Babylon, or modern day Iraq. The kingdoms of this world are becoming the kingdoms of our God.
we are right now down to the feet of the image ,a mixture of iron and clay that do not mix togeather, but Gods heavenly goverment will put an end to manmade goverments that are devided , only Gods heavenly goverment will last forever , manmade goverments are passed from person to person but not Gods heavenly goverment ,it will not pass to anyone because Jesus will rule forever as king as Daniel 2;44 tells us
"And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite Daniel 2;44 .............it will not be man that gets rid of manmade goverments, it will be God himself that will get rid of manmade goverments.

You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them Daniel 2;34

(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy............

yes we are in the last days of man ruling himself independent of God. the kingdom is set up and ready for action , Jesus is waiting for the command from his father Jehovah , then we will have only one goverment and it will be the only goverment to rule in a just and rightous way because Jesus is the king of it Isaiah 9;6-7

(Daniel 7:14) And to him (Jesus)there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin............. yes manmade rulership is on death row ,out with the old in with the new , but the question is ,do we recognize this heavenly goverment and the king (Jesus)of the goverment ?

may

FFH said:
It's a process. We, as well as the rest of the world, are certainly not there yet, but we are all working towards a better world, and we are getting very close. Lots of curruption here, just as much, or more, than any other place in the world, but it will get better. People can change for the better. God will set up His kingdom on earth as soon as we change our ways. I will be the first one to say that I need to change too.

In the end, all parts of the world will become "the kingdoms of our Lord".

Revelation 11: 15

"And the seventh angel sounded, and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever."
make no mistake about it , Jehovah has a time when he will put things straight , he will step into the affairs of man, he has a controversy with the nations
(Zechariah 14:3) "And Jehovah will certainly go forth and war against those nations as in the day of his warring, in the day of fight.​

(Romans 1:18) For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way

(Isaiah 66:16) For as fire Jehovah himself will for a fact take up the controversy, yes, with his sword, against all flesh; and the slain of Jehovah will certainly become many

(Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah

(Joel 3:14) Crowds, crowds are in the low plain of the decision, for the day of Jehovah is near in the low plain of the decision.............. that day is near whos side are we on ?

(Revelation 16:14) They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.................... make no mistake about it, those who do not recognize the king that Jehovah has put on the heavenly throne, will not be on Gods side when that day comes. they will be fighters against God , and it will not be a good place to be ............ the kingdom will take over manmade rulerships while they are still active , but it will only be those who recognize the heavenly kingdom goverment that will get away safe

Why have the nations been in tumult

And the national groups themselves kept muttering an empty thing?​

The kings of earth take their stand​

And high officials themselves have massed together as one​

Against Jehovah and against his anointed one,​

[Saying:] "Let us tear their bands apart​

And cast their cords away from us! psalm 2;1-3 oh dear ,they will only have themselves to blame when that day comes upon them ,fighters against God never do succeed

FFH

Veteran Member
It seems the stone cut from the mountain has crushed, or broken up, the "image" of Daniel from the bottom up, over the last century. Babylon, or Iraq, being the last fascist empire to be crushed, or broken up, or conquered. We should see a period of peace and prosperity until the "rapture".

Daniel 2: 44

" And in the days of these kings (fascist leaders) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom (USA), which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom (USA) shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms (fascist leaders and governments of the world), and it (USA) shall stand for ever."

This is clearly a prophecy of the United States which has, and is, breaking up, and consuming all fascist leaders and governments of the world.

We have broken up all fascist governments of the world beginning at the feet and toes of the "image" and ending with the head of Gold (Iraq), which looks like the final fascist government to be broken up, or crushed.

A period of peace of great peace and prosperity should follow for the United States, and for all those that support us in our cause, to make all people free from tyranny. We have striven to make all men free from evil dictators.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
may said:
make no mistake about it , Jehovah has a time when he will put things straight , he will step into the affairs of man, he has a controversy with the nations
(Zechariah 14:3) "And Jehovah will certainly go forth and war against those nations as in the day of his warring, in the day of fight.​

(Romans 1:18) For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way

(Isaiah 66:16) For as fire Jehovah himself will for a fact take up the controversy, yes, with his sword, against all flesh; and the slain of Jehovah will certainly become many

(Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah

(Joel 3:14) Crowds, crowds are in the low plain of the decision, for the day of Jehovah is near in the low plain of the decision.............. that day is near whos side are we on ?

(Revelation 16:14) They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.................... make no mistake about it, those who do not recognize the king that Jehovah has put on the heavenly throne, will not be on Gods side when that day comes. they will be fighters against God , and it will not be a good place to be ............ the kingdom will take over manmade rulerships while they are still active , but it will only be those who recognize the heavenly kingdom goverment that will get away safe

Why have the nations been in tumult

And the national groups themselves kept muttering an empty thing?​

The kings of earth take their stand​

And high officials themselves have massed together as one​

Against Jehovah and against his anointed one,​

[Saying:] "Let us tear their bands apart​

And cast their cords away from us! psalm 2;1-3 oh dear ,they will only have themselves to blame when that day comes upon them ,fighters against God never do succeed

It must be nice to have such a great imaginary freind! Ryan never did anything for me....

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
FFH said:
It seems the stone cut from the mountain has crushed, or broken up, the "image" of Daniel from the bottom up, over the last century. Babylon, or Iraq, being the last fascist empire to be crushed, or broken up, or conquered. We should see a period of peace and prosperity until the "rapture".

" And in the days of these kings (fascist leaders) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom (USA), which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom (USA) shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms (fascist leaders and governments of the world), and it (USA) shall stand for ever."

This is clearly a prophecy of the United States which has, and is, breaking up, and consuming, all fascist governments, and their leaders, of the world, with our great power and influence.

We have broken up all fascist governments of the world beginning at the feet and toes of the "image" and ending with the head of Gold (Iraq), which looks like the final fascist government to be broken up, or crushed.

A period of peace of great peace and prosperity should follow for the United States, and for all those that support us in our cause, to make all people free from tyranny. We have striven to make all men free from evil dictators.

YEAH!!! ALRIGHT!! EVERY BODY JOIN IN!!!

"Oh beutiful For spaceous skys!
For amber waves of grain!
For purple mountains majesty,
Above the fruited plain!
AMERICA! AMERICA!
God shed his grace on thee!
And crowned thy good with brother hood from sea to shining seeeeeeeeeea!!!!!"

SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRS'!!!

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
OK every body! Its time for the next song!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
Henry the 8th I am Iam,
Henry the 8th I am I am!

I got marryed to the widow nextdoor!
She's been marryed 7 times before!

AND every likes an 'Enery!
Nobody likes a Willy or a Sam!
Every' body likes an 'Enery!

Henry the 8th I am I am!
Henry the 8th I am!!!

Second verse!
Same as the Firs'!!!

Henry the 8th I am I am...

SoyLeche

meh...
The Grey Wolf said:
OK every body! Its time for the next song!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
Henry the 8th I am Iam,
Henry the 8th I am I am!

I got marryed to the widow nextdoor!
She's been marryed 7 times before!

AND every likes an 'Enery!
Nobody likes a Willy or a Sam!
Every' body likes an 'Enery!

Henry the 8th I am I am!
Henry the 8th I am!!!

Second verse!
Same as the Firs'!!!

Henry the 8th I am I am...
Poor Peter Noone. He was once as big as the Beatles. I have seen him twice recently performing at a little ampetheater in Layton, Utah. He did put on a good show though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Im still planing on a speach to be realesed 6/6/06, telling people I am the Anti-Christ. Not directly, but enough to scare people. My only problem is trying to get a ton of people to see it. The basic outline so far goes "Citizens of the earth.....we are constatnly plagued with problems of barriers of differences in nation, language, curency, etc........I am proposing a plan to the UN......A planet with were we all belong of the same nation, all speak the same language, etc., etc.,.........I explain the benefits..........mention political agenda, including the rebuilding of the temple, and a seven year peace treaty with Isreal...............some political bs............ thank you, have a nice day." I think that would be fun.

FFH

Veteran Member
Luke Wolf said:
Im still planing on a speach to be realesed 6/6/06, telling people I am the Anti-Christ. Not directly, but enough to scare people. My only problem is trying to get a ton of people to see it. The basic outline so far goes "Citizens of the earth.....we are constatnly plagued with problems of barriers of differences in nation, language, curency, etc........I am proposing a plan to the UN......A planet with were we all belong of the same nation, all speak the same language, etc., etc.,.........I explain the benefits..........mention political agenda, including the rebuilding of the temple, and a seven year peace treaty with Isreal...............some political bs............ thank you, have a nice day." I think that would be fun.
This is a pretty good description of the anti-Christ. You have done your homework. One leader, one language, one currency, a peace treaty with Israel for seven years, which includes the rebuilding of the Jewish temple. He (the beast, or anti-Christ) then sets up an image of himself in the Jewish temple. All men are then asked to worship "the image of the beast", in the Jewish temple.

The "mark of the beast" is then set up whereby no man will be able to buy or sell unless they have the "mark of the beast" (a cashless society in which all men are required to receive a microchip, containing all personal and financial information, in the right hand or forehead).

Sounds like a good free society to me. (said with much sarcasm)

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
FFH said:
This is a pretty good description of the anti-Christ. You have done your homework. One leader, one language, one currency, a peace treaty with Israel for seven years, which includes the rebuilding of the Jewish temple. He (the beast, or anti-Christ) then sets up an image of himself in the Jewish temple. All men are then asked to worship "the image of the beast", in the Jewish temple.

The "mark of the beast" is then set up whereby no man will be able to buy or sell unless they have the "mark of the beast" (a cashless society in which all men are required to receive a microchip, containing all personal and financial information, in the right hand or forehead).

Sounds like a good free society to me. (said with much sarcasm)

What is wrong? Dont you want to join us in our perfect world? Come. Join us. Try the punch.

:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is a pretty good description of the anti-Christ. You have done your homework.
I was a very devoted, and very strict Christian for the first 16 years of my life. I figure leave out the future mark of the beast, and making my image on the throne so people don't get jumpy.

Actually, there already is a microchip that stores all your personal information on it. Goes in your forehand, is scanned for purchases, for perscription drugs, and anything else. The mark of the beast doesn't come until after the anti-christ takes over, and makes the mark required. This chip is just "hopes of creating a better world, were roberies will occur less, medical information more accurate, and more political bs." So I wouldn't needlessly worry. Thats not to say the anti-christ won't use that technology, but since the chip is hidden, there would have to be something added to it to make a visible mark.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
If you really think about it the micro-chip thing would make violent crime go up. People hard up fer cash choping somebody elses head off and rippin' out their chip to use for them selves. And then theres hackers and identity theives screwing around with their chips to make them selves the emperors of china or something. Theis new technologies are just going to cause more and more problems. I have conceded to the fact that we are going to destroy ourselves. Plain and simple. It is inevetable. Einstien said "Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity."

Popeyesays

The Grey Wolf said:
I wasnt really sure were to put this sooo...

THE END IS NEAR!!! THE ANTI-CHRIST IS UPON US!!! Why do I say this you ask? Well...
The sign of the beast or whatever is 666, right? Well, my theory is the anti-christ will either be born or make his public apearance on June 6 of this year! (6/6/06)
Whatcha think? It hold water or does it leak like a siv? :D
Sieve!

From the "Return of Christ" perspective, my belief is that Christians have missed it three times in the last 1,950 years - Muhammed, the Bab, Baha`u'llah.

Regards,
Scott

may said:
the end of manmade goverments are near their end, manmade goverments miss the mark of perfection. the number 7 represents earthly completeness ,so 666 is missing the mark of perfection in a big way , 3 times to make a point i would say ,manmade goverments are on the way out , out with the old in with the new.
Umm ... who's going to make the next government then ... squirells??

Popeyesays said:
Sieve!

From the "Return of Christ" perspective, my belief is that Christians have missed it three times in the last 1,950 years - Muhammed, the Bab, Baha`u'llah.
That's actually pretty good when you think about it. I mess up at least that many times a day at work. If I could reduce my error rate to once in a 650 years, I think I'd be happy with that.

FFH

Veteran Member
I don't want to be forced into putting a microchip in my hand, so that I can buy and sell goods and services. I will be gone before it ever gets to that point. Don't be "left behind".

It won't be what you think it will be. The anti-Christ will take over any privacy that you may have. He will also take away your freedom to worship, as you choose. Many other freedoms will be taken away. The anti-Christ can only promise a better world but can NEVER deliver it. Hitler promised a better world, and only made things worse for himself, his followers, and for millions of others, who did not fit into his "ideal" society.

Satan can promise great things, but can never deliver in the end. Satan, and all those that do his will, make promises, that never last. In the end, things promised by Satan, and his followers, will fail. The anti-Christ will promise a better world, but will let you down in the end. He is only interested in your destruction, not your well being. He is only interested in what he can get out of you, for his own selfish desires. He will quickly destroy the world, and everything in it. We are the ones that suffer under the anti-Christ's (Satan's) promises, which are empty promises, and are nothing but truths, mixed with lies. In the end, only destruction will follow. His promises of a better world for all will be worthless. Political truths, mixed with lies, it is nothing new. He will promise a better world for you, then pull the rug out from under you. He will only laugh at your gullable natures.

Create your own future, do not buy into someone elses lies and empty promises, they will only let you down in the end. No one has your best interest at heart, except God the Father, and God the Son, Jesus Christ. Their promises are eternal and everlasting. They will never let you down and will deliver you from evil if you would only let them, by believing in them, and their promises of eternal life, and salvation from Satan, and his lies, and many followers.

The following is a speech, which I expect to come out regarding the "mark of the beast".

"Don't be afraid, take this "mark of the beast", or microchip, into your right hand or forehead. It is for your own good, and for the good of humanity, as a whole. It will help reduce crime, and in the event that you need emergency medical attention, doctors will have immediate medical information on you, in order to save your life. It is for your own good. Humanity as a whole will all benefit. Help make all of our lives more safe, and secure, by taking this "mark". It will be an outward sign of your allegiance, and devotion to me and my cause."

"Your children must also take this "mark of the beast" as well, for in the event that they are lost, or abducted, they will be immediately located and returned to you, as a result of this chip being implanted in them. Your loved ones will be safe, crime will go down, you will have access to better and more immediate health care. It is for your own good, and for the good of this world. Help "save" the human race from certain corruption, because of uncontrollable crime and violence, which has spun out of control, in our world. Help save yourself and the world." (end of speech).

BTW, if you don't take this "mark" you will be thrown in prison and/or killed. It will eventually be a mandatory thing. All must take the mark of the beast or they will not be able to buy or sell. Anyone caught without this mark, will be subject to imprisonment and/or death. All must worship "the image of the beast" on his throne and take his "mark" or suffer imprisonement and/or death.

The "politician" will become a "dictator". A fascist leader with a fascist government will take force and rule all nations. The freedoms we enjoy in the Untited States will be gone, abolished. No longer will you enjoy the freedoms you now enjoy as a citizen of the United States. Your freedoms will be taken away.

Sounds like the anti-Christ (Satan, encarnated into a world leader) will definitely have your best interest at heart. (again said with much sarcasm).

may

FFH said:

This is clearly a prophecy of the United States which has, and is, breaking up, and consuming all fascist leaders and governments of the world.

The Anglo-American World Power. is on its way out according to the bible.

And I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking as a dragon. And it exercises all the authority of the first wild beast in its sight. And it makes the earth and those who dwell in it worship the first wild beast, whose death-stroke got healed. And it performs great signs, so that it should even make fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind." (Revelation 13:11-13) yes this dual world power with 2 horns,

a partnership of two political powers

it comes out of the earth , meaning that it is an earthly manmade thing and it is the anglo- American world power now in force, but the God of heaven will get rid of all earthly manmade goverments