• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Is Near!!!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
The End Is Near!!! ..........How near ???

This thread started on 3rd Of January.............:D

may

michel said:
The End Is Near!!! ..........How near ???

This thread started on 3rd Of January.............:D
the end of the Last days started in 1914 , what a loving God to give us ample time to put our selves on his side. before he steps into the affairs of manmade goverments and takes over with his goverment
"And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite daniel 2;44..... not long now before the king Jesus christ , goes into action .i know i have got my palm branch in my hand to welcome Jesus as the king of Gods goverment

After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: "Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb. revelation 7;9-10 bring it on i say .

Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth... matthew 6;10

FFH

Veteran Member
michel said:
So how do you know that one of the ones we have already seen in history is not 'THE' one ?
I haven't forgotten about your question, Michel.

The final anti-Christ has not made his appearance yet because he will set up an image of himself in a the Jewish temple that has yet to be rebuilt. Just as Saddam Hussein tried to rebuild the exact walls of the city of Babylon, which is modern day Iraq, so will the final anti-Christ rebuild on the very foundations and walls of the ancient Jewish temple mount. Construction on this Jewish temple has not started yet, but will start in the near future, the objects used in this temple have already been manufactured or hand made.

After seeing the health problems of Ariel Sharon, I could not help but wonder if Ariel's deputy prime minister, looked exactly like I had pictured the final anti-Christ to look like. Someone who could appeal to the masses, someone in good physical condition, with lots of zeal. We may be looking at the anti-Christ right now, in the form of Ariel Sharon's deputy prime minister. Elections will be held in March and a new prime minister will be sworn in or appointed soon after that. This would be very close to the 06/06/06 date. It's just something to think about. We will know who the final anti-Christ is when he will SET UP AN IMAGE OF HIMSELF IN THE TEMPLE (the rebuilt temple on the Jewish temple mount in Jerusalem). There will be no doubt at that time who as to who the identity of the anti-Christ is at that time, if we are still here. I believe the "rapture" or "catching away" of the church of Christ, will happen just prior to the event of the anti-Christ putting an image of himself in the temple, but we will all ee the rebuilding of the Jewish temple, on the original Jewish temple mount, there is no doubt of that. The stage is set and the people in charge of rebuilding this Jewish temple, are just waiting for the green light. A comprimise would have to be made between the Palestinians, and the Muslims of the world, and the current Prime Minister of Isreal, for this Jewish temple to be built.

I think this will happen soon. I think that a peace treaty which will also include the rebuilding of the ancient Jewish temple on top of the temple mount in Jerusalem, will mark the beginning of the 7 year reign of the FINAL anti-Christ. We will just have to wait and watch for this event. This is all that I am saying. We can only speculate until this event actually happens. Look for a agreement to be sign authorizing the rebuilding of the ancient Jewish temple on the temple mount in Jerusalem. This will signal that the end is no more than 7 years away.

Bishka

Veteran Member
FFH said:
I haven't forgotten about your question, Michel.

The final anti-Christ has not made his appearance yet because he will set up an image of himself in a the Jewish temple that has yet to be rebuilt. Just as Saddam Hussein tried to rebuild the exact walls of the city of Babylon, which is modern day Iraq, so will the final anti-Christ rebuild on the very foundations and walls of the ancient Jewish temple mount. Construction on this Jewish temple has not started yet, but will start in the near future, the objects used in this temple have already been manufactured or hand made.

After seeing the health problems of Ariel Sharon, I could not help but wonder if Ariel's deputy prime minister, looked exactly like I had pictured the final anti-Christ to look like. Someone who could appeal to the masses, someone in good physical condition, with lots of zeal. We may be looking at the anti-Christ right now, in the form of Ariel Sharon's deputy prime minister. Elections will be held in March and a new prime minister will be sworn in or appointed soon after that. This would be very close to the 06/06/06 date. It's just something to think about. We will know who the final anti-Christ is when he will SET UP AN IMAGE OF HIMSELF IN THE TEMPLE (the rebuilt temple on the Jewish temple mount in Jerusalem). There will be no doubt at that time who as to who the identity of the anti-Christ is at that time, if we are still here. I believe the "rapture" or "catching away" of the church of Christ, will happen just prior to the event of the anti-Christ putting an image of himself in the temple, but we will all ee the rebuilding of the Jewish temple, on the original Jewish temple mount, there is no doubt of that. The stage is set and the people in charge of rebuilding this Jewish temple, are just waiting for the green light. A comprimise would have to be made between the Palestinians, and the Muslims of the world, and the current Prime Minister of Isreal, for this Jewish temple to be built.

I think this will happen soon. I think that a peace treaty which will also include the rebuilding of the ancient Jewish temple on top of the temple mount in Jerusalem, will mark the beginning of the 7 year reign of the FINAL anti-Christ. We will just have to wait and watch for this event. This is all that I am saying. We can only speculate until this event actually happens. Look for a agreement to be sign authorizing the rebuilding of the ancient Jewish temple on the temple mount in Jerusalem. This will signal that the end is no more than 7 years away.
You believe in the rapture? You do know the LDS Church's stance on it, right?

Bishka

Veteran Member
robtex said:
What is the LDS stance on it?
I'm pretty sure it's a no go, as far as I am concerened. I will look it up, maybe someone will get to it before me. Either Jonny, Katzpur, or Nutshell may be able to answer, right now i'm tired and up is down and all around. :areyoucra

FFH

Veteran Member
beckysoup61 said:
You believe in the rapture? You do know the LDS Church's stance on it, right?
The rapture is a term that was coined to describe the "catching away" of the saints at Jesus Christ's second coming. We need to be relatable to other faiths. We cannot just sit in our own world and assume that all other Christians will not be a part of Christ's second coming, this would be contrary to Christ's teachings. I would go into this further, and tie in LDS beliefs, with other Christian beliefs, on this subject, but I would be accused of being off topic. If you want to start a thread on this that would be great. I am only trying to give a basic view of the end times. Nothing fancy. I am also trying to relate to all faiths on this subject.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
benjosh said:
If people who follow Jesus are off the deep end. Who and where is Sheogorath on the spectrum? The shallow end? The middle of the pool?

BenJosh

My worship of ehT daM doG is none of your concern. We are the worshippers OF the deep end. Sheogorath is my lord and master. I do not suffer from madness. I enjoy every minut of it.

Bishka

Veteran Member
FFH said:
The rapture is a term that was coined to describe the "catching away" of the saints at Jesus Christ's second coming. We need to be relatable to other faiths. We cannot just sit in our own world and assume that all other Christians will not be a part of Christ's second coming, this would be contrary to Christ's teachings. I would go into this further, and tie in LDS beliefs, with other Christian beliefs, on this subject, but I would be accused of being off topic. If you want to start a thread on this that would be great. I am only trying to give a basic view of the end times. Nothing fancy. I am also trying to relate to all faiths on this subject.
FFH, don't treat me as stupid. I know what the rapture is. I'm just saying I don't believe the LDS Church treats as doctrine. Being relatable to other Christians, we are relatable, I have no clue what you are talking about!?!?

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
WeAreAllOne said:
Excuse my ignorance, Sheogorath? Who is that?

Sheogorath is the Lord of Madness. He is the sithis shaped hole left after Lorkan was sundered in three. He IS the Deep End. He is Insanity. He is fun!!! To under stand him is to not under stand any thing at all. He's... He's... He's a jolly good feeelloow, for he's a jolly good felloow!!!

zron

This is kind of funny in a sick sort of way. What the bible actually says is that it is the number of his name. In the Hebrew each letter also has a number, so every name also has a number. The point being, setting a date is not only silly but the bible says not to.

may

zron said:
This is kind of funny in a sick sort of way. What the bible actually says is that it is the number of his name. In the Hebrew each letter also has a number, so every name also has a number. The point being, setting a date is not only silly but the bible says not to.
no one knows the date of Armaggeddon only the true God Jehovah. after all it is his war

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
And on that note I would like to open the floor on the discusion of wether or not thinking you the last sane man on the planet makes you crazy.

onmybelief

(This may have been stated already and I just missed it)

Revelation 1:3 - Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

The Grey Wolf said:
I wasnt really sure were to put this sooo...

THE END IS NEAR!!! THE ANTI-CHRIST IS UPON US!!! Why do I say this you ask? Well...
The sign of the beast or whatever is 666, right? Well, my theory is the anti-christ will either be born or make his public apearance on June 6 of this year! (6/6/06)
Whatcha think? It hold water or does it leak like a siv? :D
Two days before my birthday... sure hope not

may

The expressions "the time of the end" and "the appointed time of the end" appear six times in the book of Daniel. (Daniel 8:17, 19; 11:35, 40; 12:4, 9) They pertain to "the last days" foretold by the apostle Paul. (2 Timothy 3:1-5) Jesus Christ referred to this period as his "presence" as enthroned King in heaven.—Matthew 24:37-39.

In this time of the end, many faithful Christians have ‘roved about’ in the pages of God’s Word, the Bible. The result? With Jehovah’s blessing on their efforts, true knowledge has become abundant. For instance, anointed Witnesses of Jehovah have been blessed with insight, enabling them to understand that Jesus Christ became heavenly King in the year 1914. In keeping with the apostle’s words recorded at 2 Peter 1:19-21, such anointed ones and their loyal companions are ‘paying attention to the prophetic word’ and are absolutely certain that this is the time of the end

Reactions: FFH

FFH

Veteran Member
may said:
The expressions "the time of the end" and "the appointed time of the end" appear six times in the book of Daniel. (Daniel 8:17, 19; 11:35, 40; 12:4, 9) They pertain to "the last days" foretold by the apostle Paul. (2 Timothy 3:1-5) Jesus Christ referred to this period as his "presence" as enthroned King in heaven.—Matthew 24:37-39.
The prophecies of Daniel are being fulfilled. The "image" that Daniel has spoken of is being crushed. It has starting with the head of gold, which is Babylon, or modern day Iraq. The kingdoms of this world are becoming the kingdoms of our God.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
FFH said:
The prophecies of Daniel are being fulfilled. The "image" that Daniel has spoken of is being crushed. It has starting with the head of gold, which is Babylon, or modern day Iraq. The kingdoms of this world are becoming the kingdom of our God.
If you believe the States is the Kingdom of the Christian God, you are seriously deluded.

Bangbang

I wanted so bad to make the step to Athiesm but I have been notified that I am the Anti-Christ and have a job to do. Please Lord.......taketh this cup from my hands. Ughhhhhh!:jester5:

FFH

Veteran Member
ChrisP said:
If you believe the States is the Kingdom of the Christian God, you are seriously deluded.
It's a process. We, as well as the rest of the world, are certainly not there yet, but we are all working towards a better world, and we are getting very close. Lots of curruption here, just as much, or more, than any other place in the world, but it will get better. People can change for the better. God will set up His kingdom on earth as soon as we change our ways. I will be the first one to say that I need to change too.

In the end, all parts of the world will become "the kingdoms of our Lord".

Revelation 11: 15

"And the seventh angel sounded, and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever."