• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Is Near!!!

WeAreAllOne

The Grey Wolf said:
Well, frankly, I think youve all gone off the deep end. The vibe Im getting is that Jesus is coming with an army and essentially going to slaughter every body who refuses to worship he and his father. Well that just doesent fly with me. If the real God is really like this then I shall gladly fly the flag of the opposeing army, win or lose. There are plenty of people on this planet, good, respectful, kind, loveing, and honorable people who deserve a heven, and if the real god exists and cant see and under stand that, then he doesent deserve any bodies worship. If I go to hell for what I just wrote, then fine, but I will never take back what I have stated here tonight and I will never worship a god who punishes good people.
I agree 100% If Jesus or God comes to distroy the world then I'm with Grey Wolf! :seesaw:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
WeAreAllOne said:
michel, I have a question for you, as someone who has I’m assuming has studied the true nature of Jesus from a non Christian perspective, how do you feel about his involvement in this or the likelihood of his involvement?

I am not too sure exactly what you are asking me (I am well known for being slow), but I think what you are asking me is how do I view Jesus' coming at the end of time, to 'clear up the mess' with swathes of christian soldiers........

Frankly I am in complete agree ment withThe Grey Wolf's following assertion, though I am sure I will never be put in that position. I have no such belief in my God.

The Grey Wolf said:
Well, frankly, I think youve all gone off the deep end. The vibe Im getting is that Jesus is coming with an army and essentially going to slaughter every body who refuses to worship he and his father. Well that just doesent fly with me. If the real God is really like this then I shall gladly fly the flag of the opposeing army, win or lose. There are plenty of people on this planet, good, respectful, kind, loveing, and honorable people who deserve a heven, and if the real god exists and cant see and under stand that, then he doesent deserve any bodies worship. If I go to hell for what I just wrote, then fine, but I will never take back what I have stated here tonight and I will never worship a god who punishes good people.

benjosh

The Grey Wolf said:
Well, frankly, I think youve all gone off the deep end.

If people who follow Jesus are off the deep end. Who and where is Sheogorath on the spectrum? The shallow end? The middle of the pool?

BenJosh

WeAreAllOne

benjosh said:
If people who follow Jesus are off the deep end. Who and where is Sheogorath on the spectrum? The shallow end? The middle of the pool?

BenJosh
Excuse my ignorance, Sheogorath? Who is that?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
omg, yall are totally right, the end is coming for all of us... because we'll DIE! No other reason. people thought the end was near all through out history. We've lived in the "end times" since jesus died... haha, give me a break.

(of that kit kat bar...)

*smiles* ~Ashley

ChrisP

Veteran Member
gnosis_777 said:
omg, yall are totally right, the end is coming for all of us... because we'll DIE! No other reason. people thought the end was near all through out history. We've lived in the "end times" since jesus died... haha, give me a break.

(of that kit kat bar...)

*smiles* ~Ashley
:biglaugh: make mine a double, with extra dark chocolate. ;)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
ChrisP said:
I did a search and all that came up with was a character in Morrow Wind. . .
Same here:- http://www.waiting4oblivion.com/on_daedra_sheogorath.html
Description:

Known as the Mad God, Sheogorath is not so much a symptom but the very cause of madness. Contemporary sources indicate that his roots are in Aldmeri creation stories; therein, he is 'born' when Lorkhan's divine spark is removed. One crucial myth calls him the 'Sithis-shaped hole' of the world. :help:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
michel said:
Same here:- http://www.waiting4oblivion.com/on_daedra_sheogorath.html
Description:

Known as the Mad God, Sheogorath is not so much a symptom but the very cause of madness. Contemporary sources indicate that his roots are in Aldmeri creation stories; therein, he is 'born' when Lorkhan's divine spark is removed. One crucial myth calls him the 'Sithis-shaped hole' of the world. :help:
It's from an oldish RPG Michel. I've got a copy if you want it :p

may

WeAreAllOne said:
How are you going to know who "he" is? I really don't think our world is in the place to support a Hitler type figure right now. (not with George Bush in office anyway :rolleyes: ) he must have alot of work to do.. :computer: I also have a real problem with the idea Jesus is going to lead an army...:162: <--- pssshhh... come on....:)
Jesus is already leading an army in heaven ...right now in fact.
And I saw, and, look! a white horse; and the one seated upon it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went forth conquering and to complete his conquest .... revelation 6;2

WeAreAllOne

may said:
Jesus is already leading an army in heaven ...right now in fact.
And I saw, and, look! a white horse; and the one seated upon it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went forth conquering and to complete his conquest .... revelation 6;2
What? are they fighting the clouds for practice? I'm still with The Grey Wolf on this one. somehow I don't think I'll have to worry about it though. Knockout

may

When war broke out in heaven Michael and his angels hurled Satan and his demons down to the vicinity of the earth. (Re 12:7-9, 12) that happened in 1914 in heaven ,also shortlythere will be no escape when "the armies . . . in heaven" follow the "King of kings and Lord of lords" as he brings destruction upon "the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies." (Re 19:14, 16, 19, 21) At the same time, however, this mighty invisible army of Jehovah gives protection to his faithful servants on earth.— Ps 34:7; 91:11; Da 6:22; Mt 18:10; Ac 12:7-10; Heb 1:13, 14. thrilling stuff indeed .