• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Is Near!!!

verita

may said:
Antichrist​

Definition: Antichrist means against or instead of Christ. The term applies to all who deny what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, all who oppose his Kingdom, and all who mistreat his followers. It also includes individuals, organizations, and nations that falsely claim to represent Christ or that improperly ascribe to themselves the role of Messiah...............so it could be both , political and religious. and i have to disagree that the bible does not speak about politics, because it does ,in fact Jehovah God is going to manouver certain elements in the political world to destroy ..........BABYLON THE GREAT ............. Babylon the great is the world empire of false religion and Jehovah is going to get rid of her. that is why he forewarns his people to GET OUT OF HER revelation 18;4 yes its all happening in this time of the end . bible prophecy moves ever closer and closer.
Here are three biblical meanings of Antichrist I have mentioned earlier.
1. Antichrist means He who is a liar who denies that Jesus is the Christ and he who denies the Father and the Son.
1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He who denies the Father and the Son is antichrist.

2. Antichrist means every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God
1Jo 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the antichrist you heard is coming, and even now is already in the world.

3. Antichrist means a deceiver who does not confess Jesus Christ coming in the flesh.
2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers have entered into the world, who do not confess Jesus Christ coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the anti-christ.

Please don't use dictionary to get the meaning. Let the bible explain.
Isa 34:16 Seek out of the book of Jehovah, and read; not one of these shall fail, none shall lack its mate; for My mouth has commanded, and His Spirit has gathered them.

Every people in the Government, Nations and Organizations had their own religion. If they mistreat their followers then their religion is the one answerable to God for not teaching their members good morale and conduct.

and i have to disagree that the bible does not speak about politics, because it does ,in fact Jehovah God is going to manouver certain elements in the political world to destroy ..........BABYLON THE GREAT .............
God's war is not according to flesh and blood. God's war is Spiritual War. The ONLY weapon that could destroy Great Babylon is the knowledge of God.
2Co 10:3 For though walking about in flesh, we do not war according to flesh.
2Co 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds,
2Co 10:5 pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ;
2Co 10:6 and having readiness to avenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Rev 17:5 And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Babylon The Great is the Mother of Harlots and abomination of the Earth. So
Babylon is the Mother and her daughters were all Harlots. Babylon is only ONE and she is Great because she have so many daughters. And her daughters were all FALSE. Hope you know what I mean.

God bless you all.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
verita said:
Babylon The Great is the Mother of Harlots and abomination of the Earth. So Babylon is the Mother and her daughters were all Harlots. Babylon is only ONE and she is Great because she have so many daughters. And her daughters are all FALSE. Hope you know what I mean.
Why don't you tell us. I'm sure you'll have a fascinating perspective. :rolleyes:

verita

Katzpur said:
Why don't you tell us. I'm sure you'll have a fascinating perspective. :rolleyes:
During the time of Jesus and the Apostles, they are called Empire and now they are called Universal. Look what Universal means.

Before I was with them but I runaway when I heard the angel...
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues.

God bless you Katzpur.:D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
verita said:
During the time of Jesus and the Apostles, they are called Empire and now they are called Universal. Look what Universal means.

Before I was with them but I runaway when I heard the angel...
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues.

God bless you Katzpur.:D
I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but are you referring to Roman Catholicism?

verita

Katzpur said:
If you're asking me, no, she's not right.
I am VERY sorry. I thought that since you have been using the internet, you know already who the Great Babylon.
Katzpur, please accept my apology if I offended you.

:sorry1:

May God bless you.

Elvendon

Mystical Tea Dispenser
Verita, just out of curiosity, why do you think that God minds whether or not we accept the incarnation as doctrine?

verita

Elvendon said:
Verita, just out of curiosity, why do you think that God minds whether or not we accept the incarnation as doctrine?
Incarnation is not Biblical. The bible speaks of resurrection. I am sorry, I have no idea of incarnation.:D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
verita said:
Incarnation is not Biblical. The bible speaks of resurrection. I am sorry, I have no idea of incarnation.:D
Verita, I believe you are confusing "incarnation" and "reincarnation." "Incarnation" simply refers to the belief that God (or Jesus) took on a mortal body and dwelt on earth. It has nothing to do with a belief that human beings will be reincarnated.

Elvendon

Mystical Tea Dispenser
Katzpur said:
Verita, I believe you are confusing "incarnation" and "reincarnation." "Incarnation" simply refers to the belief that God (or Jesus) took on a mortal body and dwelt on earth. It has nothing to do with a belief that human beings will be reincarnated.

Yep :) I want to know why you think we need to believe in the word being made flesh in order to be saved...

may

verita said:
Here are three biblical meaning of Antichrist I have mentioned earlier.
1. Antichrist means He who is a liar who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He who denies the Father and the Son.
1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He who denies the Father and the Son is antichrist.

2. Antichrist means
every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God
1Jo 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the antichrist you heard is coming, and even now is already in the world.

3. Antichrist means a deceiver who do not confess Jesus Christ coming in the flesh.
2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers have entered into the world, who do not confess Jesus Christ coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the anti-christ.

Please don't use dictionary to get the meaning. Let the bible explain.
Isa 34:16 Seek out of the book of Jehovah, and read; not one of these shall fail, none shall lack its mate; for My mouth has commanded, and His Spirit has gathered them.

Every people in the Government, Nations, Organizations had their own religion. If they mistreats their followers then their religion is the one answerable to God for not teaching their members good morale and conduct.
God's war is not according to flesh and blood. God's war is Spiritual War. The ONLY weapon that could destroy Great Babylon is the knowledge of God.
2Co 10:3 For though walking about in flesh, we do not war according to flesh.
2Co 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds,
2Co 10:5 pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ;
2Co 10:6 and having readiness to avenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Rev 17:5 And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Babylon The Great is the Mother of Harlots and abomination of the Earth. So Babylon is the Mother and her daughters were all Harlots. Babylon is only ONE and she is Great because she have so many daughters. And her daughters were all FALSE. Hope you know what I mean.

May God bless you all.
:shout
yes the antichrist is against Jesus christ , as the bible tells us, and as you say , our war is a spiritual warfare, we as christians never take up arms against anyone . but Gods war of ARMAGEDDON is not our war, we stand still and see the salvation of Jehovah. Jehovah can use whomever he chooses to acomplish his purpose , and Jehovah is the one that will manouver certain elements in the political field to destroy Babylon the great,and as you mentioned , this harlot has many daughters . and even the kings of the earth have comitted fornication with her, in fact in the book of revelation , which as we know is full of symbolism , this babylon the great is riding a scarlet coloured wild beast,
Babylon the Great rides a scarlet-colored wild beast that finally turns on her and devastates her
Today, religious leaders frequently campaign for high government office, and in some lands, they share in government, even holding cabinet posts. In 1988 two well-known Protestant clergymen ran for the office of president of the United States. Leaders in Babylon the Great love the limelight; their photos are often to be seen in the public press as they consort with prominent politicians. In contrast, Jesus shunned political involvement and said of his disciples: "They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world."—John 6:15; 17:16; Matthew 4:8-10; see also James 4:4.

verita

Elvendon said:
Yep :) I want to know why you think we need to believe in the word being made flesh in order to be saved...
[FONT=&quot]Sorry, 'coz if I don't see the word specifically written in the bible, I am afraid to discussed things as I might deceive someone.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Mat 24:4 .., Take heed that no man deceive you.

OK I found in Weymouth New Testament the word incarnation. My answer to incarnation is because of tremendous love of Godto all human beings.

ADAM
The last creation of God is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Man.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He prepares everything before he created the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Man.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] In the sequence of God's creation, first the heaven and earth, the grass, trees and fruit bearing trees, then the animals, cattle, fouls and fish, then man. The beneficiary of all things is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Man.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Here's the proof... [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gen 1:29-30[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The whole duty of Man is to keep God's commandment[/FONT] [FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Ecc [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and keep His commandments[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. For this is the whole duty of man. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The commandment of God to man is very simple...
Gen [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot] you shall not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The Man on his own will disobeyed the commandment of God. And because of that sin had entered in our world.
Rom 5:12 Therefore, even as through one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed on all men inasmuch as all sinned:

As time goes by, men became corrupt. They became more wicked when the sons of God (angels) married the daughters of men. The intermarriage between the angels and the daughters of men created mighty men. Gen 6:1-2, 4

The violence, immorality during the time of Noah is worse than today. (However, we are also heading in that direction today.) Due to wickedness of men, God punish them. God saved Noah, his wife, his 3 sons and the wife of his three sons.

After the flood, God bless Noah and his 3 sons and said…Gen 9:1 ...Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.

There again, some become mighty on earth and so again men became corrupt.
Gen 10:8-...Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before Jehovah.

Those stubborn headed guys stayed in one place and don’t spread in the face of the earth. They stay in one area having only one language. God confused their language so that they could not understand each other. That forced them to scattered in the face of earth.
Gen 11:3-9, 6

So the Generation of Adam is a failure. If you are God what will you feel? Will you be happy? Will you be sad, angry, jealous etc?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ISRAEL[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Later God saw an upright man Abram who is a descendant of Shem. God lead Abram out of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ur[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of the Chaldees and promised Abram that he will be a Great Nation...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gen 12:2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]His grandson Jacob became [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

As soon as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is out of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Egypt[/FONT][FONT=&quot], God give them the 10 commandments[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee a graven image
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them, for I Jehovah thy God am a
JEALOUS GOD.

Like the generation of
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Adam[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] also disobeyed God. They are not mindful of God’s covenant to Moses. Unfortunately like in our times, many peoples are lazy to read the Bible. Just like in the days of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot], they kept the book and forget the laws of God. Please read these whose story in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Kings Chapter 22[/FONT][FONT=&quot] for your own sake...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

However, God warned [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that if they will not drive the inhabitants out of the Promise land, those wicked Canaanites will pollute them and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] will also be like them...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Num 33:55-56 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Another warning of God to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] if they will not observe the laws that were written in the book... [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Deu 28:58-59.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

They started again reading the Words of God in the book during the time of King Josias. However, they don't do exactly what is written in the book. Some were misled by their Shepherds who have no wisdom and understanding...Isa 1:1, Isa 56:10-11

Later the children of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] scattered in the face of the earth. They scattered everywhere. Please read carefully the whole chapter 34 in the book of Ezekiel and you will feel how God loves [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Perhaps you are one of the lost sheep[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Eze 34:1-31 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

This is the reason why God Almighty in heaven, send his only Son to save [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Israel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and the Gentiles who will be called CHRISTIANS.
Joh [/FONT][FONT=&quot]3:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Don't be misled by the word believes. This does not means only believe but there are so many things to do inside the Church.

God bless you all,[/FONT]
:shout