• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Is Near!!!

FFH

Veteran Member
Christ said we would not know "the day", or "the hour", of his coming to earth, when he will set foot on the Mount of Olives, and there will be a "great earthquake", and it will broken down the middle, And he never said we would not know the year, the month, or even the day of other key events, of the last days, or even the final events of the last day, of life on earth, as we know it.

This looks as if to be the last event on earth, when all of it's inhabitants will be annihilated. It also seems to be the largest Bible code, with the most information.

It is too large to post, so here is a link: 2012 COMET IMPACT

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
FFH said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You do not know[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
image001.png
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Legend :[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Main term at a skip of – 5307 : «You do not know. Light/lightning (reversed)…»[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“...The day” [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“...The hour” (thin purple circles) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Hear you the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord !” (yellow squares)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“In that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, they shall shake at my presence...” (green shape)[/FONT]

... necromancer, twilight, zero, suffering, peebody, holy, satan, nurotransmitter...

A

angellous_evangellous

The Bible Code is one of the single dumbest things that I have ever seen dressed up like biblical scholarship, second only to dispensationalism.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
FFH said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You do not know[/FONT]​

image001.png
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Legend :[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Main term at a skip of – 5307 : «You do not know. Light/lightning (reversed)…»[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“...The day” [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“...The hour” (thin purple circles) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Hear you the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord !” (yellow squares)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“In that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, they shall shake at my presence...” (green shape)[/FONT]

... lucifer, nurotransmitter, cerberus, nurotransmitter, hades, nurotransemitter, godfather, nurotransmitter, kung-pow, nurotransemitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter, nurotransmitter...

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
Shadow Wolf said:
Wish I could give frubals, but it wont let me.

Well my dear lord warhart, Its the thought tha...

WAIT A MINUET!!! ITS ALL NUROTRANSMITTERS AND HELL!!! ITS THE GOVERNME... hey, wait a sec. Who are you guys? What are you going to do with *URK*...

This is the Iluminati. If you report this or tell any one remember one thing, We know were you live...

FFH

Veteran Member
The Grey Wolf said:
This is the Iluminati. If you report this or tell any one remember one thing, We know were you live...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Illuminati[/FONT]

Illuminati.gif

Illuminati1a.gif

Illuminati1.gif

Illuminati-a.gif

FFH

Veteran Member
God (Christ), himself, has encoded, within the Torah (first five books of the Old Testament), in Hebrew, that these Bible codes are true, and he is the author of them.

Matthew 5: 18

18- For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot(yod, which is the smallest of the Hebrew letters), or one tittle (a minute point or stroke added to some Hebrew letters, to distiinguish them from others, which they resemble), shall in no wise pass from the law (Torah), till all be fulfilled.

Christ is the author of ALL scripture, and he has encoded many "end time" messages within the Hebrew text of the Torah, because it is the only text that would survive intact, from it's first recordings until now.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From God; spell! The codes are true![/FONT]​

FromGod1a.gif

FromGod1b.gif

FFH

Veteran Member
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Extinction in 2012[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I went looking for confirmation that your (Andy’s) published code on a possible cosmic impact with an extremely large body (60 miles diameter?) in 2012 could be corroborated with other codes. Using Code Finder Millennium Edition, I found 33 candidate matrices that include 5 or more of the 7-search terms (extinction, Caph Yod Bet Vav Yod; extinction, Heh Shin Tav Daleth, Heh; extinction, Heh Caph Chet Daleth Heh; 5772, Heh Tav Shin Ayin Bet; Comet, Shin Bet Yod Tet; Word of God, Daleth Bet Resh Yod Heh Vav Heh; and asteroid, Caph Vav Caph Bet Yod Tav), or about 6% of the 589 terms found when I search on in 5772 (Bet Heh Tav Shin Ayin Bet). [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The odds on any one of these matrices appears to be on the order of one in a million, and to get 33 of them might lead someone to think that an important message was embedded. The probability estimate is driven by the relative rarity of 5, 6, and 7-character words, and the fact the multiples of these words are found in the same frame. [/FONT]
Figure one was created using Bible Codes 2001 and is a good sample of the 33, with only one other (at skip 301) at a lower skip level. Let us all pray that it’s not the extinction of the human species that we might find encoded here.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To actually study the effects of an impactor of large diameter you might check out the web pages at [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://janus.astro.umd.edu/astro/impact/ or http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/impacteffects/[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Figure 1: In 5722 (AD 2012)[/FONT]​

image001.png
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In 5772 (2012) Central term (circles) at skip 307[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5772, ‘772 (2012) (squares)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asteroid (rounded squares)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Comet (hexagons)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Extinction (diamonds)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Extinction (trapezoids)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Word of God[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (squares at skip=1)[/FONT]​

FFH

Veteran Member
It is not against the teachings of Christ to know the year when the world will end. Christ wants us to know when it will end, so that we can look forward to the new earth, and the new heavens.

FFH

Veteran Member
The "You do not know" scripture, and code, only applies to the the time when Christ will set foot on the Mount of Olives, at which time there will be a great earthquake, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two.

may

FFH said:
Christ said we would not know "the day", or "the hour", of his coming to earth, when he will set foot on the Mount of Olives, and there will be a "great earthquake", and it will broken down the middle, And he never said we would not know the year, the month, or even the day of other key events, of the last days, or even the final events of the last day, of life on earth, as we know it.

This looks as if to be the last event on earth, when all of it's inhabitants will be annihilated. It also seems to be the largest Bible code, with the most information.

It is too large to post, so here is a link: 2012 COMET IMPACT
noone knows the day or hour when Jehovah will tell Jesus to go into action and get rid of the wicked and all those who oppose his heavenly kingdom goverment . Jesus has been standing as king of Gods heavenly kingdom since 1914 . his presence (parousia)in kingdom power has been ongoing since 1914 but he has yet to stand up and take action , Jesus will not come back in a flesh and blood body as a human , he is already serving as king directing his people on the earth , but he will step in very very shortly and take action against the opposers of his heavenly kingdom . when it happens people will know what they are opposing, they will recognise and have the eye of understanding about Jesus ,and who he represents . his presence in kingdom power is happening right now , and for those who did not fall asleep to bible prophecy ,it is as clear as can be........... why? because Jehovah God gives insight to those who are faithful , and he gives understanding about bible prophecy ,we are now in the last days , bible prophecy is being opened up and the understanding is abundant
"And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant
(Psalm 97:11) Light itself has flashed up for the righteous one, And rejoicing even for the ones upright in heart.
(Daniel 11:33) And as regards those having insight among the people, they will impart understanding to the many............. Gods people dont need bible codes because Jehovah God himself gives understanding and insight

FFH

Veteran Member
Matthew 24: 44
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think no the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 25: 13
Watch therefore for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Luke 12: 40
Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of Man cometh at an hour when ye thnk not.

Doctrine and Covenants
For the time is at hand, the day or the hour no man knoweth, but it surely shall come.

These scripture apply to the "Morning of the First Resurrection", which is the "Second Coming of Christ", or the "First Rapture of Christ's church", or in other words all those that have believed in Christ, and were worthy at his "Second Coming".

We will meet Christ in the air, which proves that this is a different event, than when he sets foot on the Mount of Olives.

These scriptures also apply to the "Afternoon of the First Resurrection", which is the "Third Coming of Jesus Christ" , or "Second Rapture of Christ's Church", when he will appear on the Mount of Olives, for the Jews, and all those that were left behind, at his "Second Coming", or "First Rapture" of his church, or in other words, all those who will be ready at Christ's "Third Coming".

The desctruction of the wicked is not yet. There will then be a destruction of the world, and a new heavens and a new earth will be created, which will be in the Civil year of 2012, according the the Bible codes, that have been discovered.

There is nothing non-scriptural about knowing the year of the end of the earth's existance. This does not reveal to us the day of Chrst's "Second Coming", or "Rapture" of Christ's church, which no man knows the day or the hour of, but we can certainly gather clues togaether and know when it is near.

FFH

Veteran Member
In order to live on the new earth, which will be Terrestrialized, or changed back to an Eden, or Paradise, you must be worthy of at least a Terrestrial Law, which is to say that you at least believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, and that he has paid the price for your sins, and that you have striven for perfection.

The Jews will realize that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, when he sets foot on the Mount of Olives, and show them the marks in his hands, and in his feet. They will then be ready to live with Christ, in a Terrestiralized world, or The New Jerusalem, along with all those that have believed in Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

The New Jerusalem will be a city miraculously built by Christ, for us to live in, since the world and everything in it will have been destroyed.

The world will be the same as it is now, only there will be no more sin, death, sorrow, suffering or pain. Only joy and gladness.

may

the new Jerusalem is in heavenSo he carried me away in [the power of the] spirit to a great and lofty mountain, and he showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God revelation21;10 it was not build by men
As for us, our citizenship exists in the heavens, from which place also we are eagerly waiting for a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.......... phillipians 3;20
to an incorruptible and undefiled and unfading inheritance. It is reserved in the heavens for YOU 1 peter 1;4
That the New Jerusalem is indeed a heavenly city is further supported by the vision of her that John beheld. Only a symbolic city could have the dimensions and splendor of New Jerusalem.
The New Jerusalem, together with Christ on his throne in this symbolic city, constitutes the "new heavens" that rule over the "new earth," which is human society on earth............. so its no good waiting for the earthly Jerusalem to be build ,because its already built
But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother galations 4;26

FFH

Veteran Member
may said:
the new Jerusalem is in heaven
Yes it certainly is, and I will meet you in the New Jerusalem, in heaven, when we are resurrected from this earth, at the catching away of Christ's church.
So he carried me away in [the power of the] spirit to a great and lofty mountain, and he showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God revelation21;10
Notice how this scripure also says that this same city in heaven, the New Jerusalem, will come down from heaven, and be estabilshed on the new earth, after the old one is destroyed. We will both be in the New Jarusalem, in heaven, while the old world is being destroyed, and the new earth is being created.
so its no good waiting for the earthly Jerusalem to be build ,because its already built
But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother galations 4;26
Yes I know it has already been built, and I will meet you there, but it will also be brought down out of heaven, and it will reside on the new earth, after the wicked have been destroyed, and the earth has passed away, and the new earth created. We will only reside in the New Jerusalem in heaven until the earth has been destroyed and a new one created, then that same heavenly New Jerusalem will comr down out of heaven and will be established on earth, similar to the translation of the city of Enoch, only in reverse. Instead of being translated, as was the city of Enoch, the New Jerusalem will be set down on the earth. Just the reverse of what happened to the city of Enoch.

may

FFH said:
Yes it certainly is, and I will meet you in the New Jerusalem, in heaven, when we are resurrected from this earth, at the catching away of Christ's church. Notice how this scripure also says that this same city in heaven, the New Jerusalem, will come down from heaven, and be estabilshed on the new earth, after the old one is destroyed. We will both be in the New Jarusalem, in heaven, while the old world is being destroyed, and the new earth is being created. Yes I know it has already been built, and I will meet you there, but it will also be brought down out of heaven, and will reside on the new earth, after the wicked have been destroyed, and the earth has passed away, and the new earth created. We will only reside in the New Jerusalem in heaven until the earth has been destroyed and a new one created, then that same heavenly New Jerusalem will comd down out of heaven and will be established on earth. Similar to the translation of the city of Enoch only in reverse.

He has founded the earth upon its established places;​

It will not be made to totter to time indefinite, or forever psalm 104;5 the earth will remain standing forever
For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: "I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. isaiah 45;18 Jehovahs purpose for this earth has not changed it will come about ,the earth will remain forever
"‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. matthew 6;9-10
When global destruction took place in Noah’s time there were survivors. so it will be the same in the GREAT TRIBULATION. people will live through the great tribulation they will be here on the earth
What is to be destroyed? It is the worldwide system of things that men have built up on earth—along with all those who uphold it rather than look to God and his promised rule for the earth.
the Bible speaks of survivors who will remain on earth after that "great tribulation" has passed.
After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: "Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb .... revelation
7;9-10
These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb revelation 7;14 yes there will be survivers who will get through the great tribulation ,just the same way that noah and his family survived the flood
and he did not hold back from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a deluge upon a world of ungodly people; 2 peter 2;5........... it will be the same, Jehovah knows how to keep people safe, we dont need to be taken off the planet ,we will sail through the great tribulation so to speak

may

FFH said:
Yes it certainly is, and I will meet you in the New Jerusalem, in heaven, when we are resurrected from this earth, at the catching away of Christ's church. Notice how this scripure also says that this same city in heaven, the New Jerusalem, will come down from heaven, and be estabilshed on the new earth, after the old one is destroyed. We will both be in the New Jarusalem, in heaven, while the old world is being destroyed, and the new earth is being created. Yes I know it has already been built, and I will meet you there, but it will also be brought down out of heaven, and will reside on the new earth, after the wicked have been destroyed, and the earth has passed away, and the new earth created. We will only reside in the New Jerusalem in heaven until the earth has been destroyed and a new one created, then that same heavenly New Jerusalem will comd down out of heaven and will be established on earth. Similar to the translation of the city of Enoch only in reverse.

He has founded the earth upon its established places;​

It will not be made to totter to time indefinite, or forever psalm 104;5 the earth will remain standing forever
For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: "I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. isaiah 45;18 Jehovahs purpose for this earth has not changed it will come about ,the earth will remain forever
"‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. matthew 6;9-10
When global destruction took place in Noah’s time there were survivors. so it will be the same in the GREAT TRIBULATION. people will live through the great tribulation they will be here on the earth
What is to be destroyed? It is the worldwide system of things that men have built up on earth—along with all those who uphold it rather than look to God and his promised rule for the earth.
the Bible speaks of survivors who will remain on earth after that "great tribulation" has passed.
After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: "Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb .... revelation
7;9-10
These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb revelation 7;14 yes there will be survivers who will get through the great tribulation ,just the same way that noah and his family survived the flood
and he did not hold back from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a deluge upon a world of ungodly people; 2 peter 2;5........... it will be the same, Jehovah knows how to keep people safe, we dont need to be taken off the planet ,we will sail through the great tribulation so to speak