• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Is Near!!!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Well I called out the boffins from downstairs and let me tell you they weren't happy about being woken up at 4am... but they're a fair lot and seeing as it was you asking Michel.

The end is approaching fast and can be given not in minutes or hours but in the relative terms of string theory. Simply take a piece of string and follow the length to it's end.

There you have it. The end is as near as a length of string.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
michel said:
Well, come on, guys, is it near or not ? ......what did the original poster mean by near ?

I am the ORIGINAL POSTER!!! I orginaly posted this to explain a therory about the end of times. If you want more.... READ THE DAMN THREAD YOU LAZY PEOPLE!!! :slap:

What I meant is...

Take unto you this this thing covered in that stuff and give it unto that guy so he may do things with it. :162:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
260 posts of randomness, although appealing is not really all that different than what normally spins around between the 8 walls of my cranial cavity. I'll just save some time and listen to the voices...

What's that? Honey and Marmite... mmmnnnnn

may

The Grey Wolf said:
I wasnt really sure were to put this sooo...

THE END IS NEAR!!! THE ANTI-CHRIST IS UPON US!!! Why do I say this you ask? Well...
The sign of the beast or whatever is 666, right? Well, my theory is the anti-christ will either be born or make his public apearance on June 6 of this year! (6/6/06)
Whatcha think? It hold water or does it leak like a siv? :D
my answer to that is ............post 4 .............. but just to add a little bit more
"The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying of it very much."—ZEPHANIAH 1:14.

FFH

Veteran Member
The Bible Code talks about a "Day of Judgement". This could correspond with the "Solar Max" which will peak in the year 2012.

Here is a link to this Bible Code: 2012 - DAY OF JUDGEMENT

Here is a link to the "Solar Max", that Michel has provided for us: SOLAR MAX

Here is a link to the Bible Code: AMERICA 2012

finalfrogo

I don't see how it would matter; the universe has no calendar. The dates on the calendar only possess what meaning we give them.

The typical calendar is not even accurately based on Jesus's birth. It has been calculated that Jesus was born in 6 or 4 BC.

FFH

Veteran Member
finalfrogo said:
I don't see how it would matter; the universe has no calendar. The dates on the calendar only possess what meaning we give them.

The typical calendar is not even accurately based on Jesus's birth. It has been calculated that Jesus was born in 6 or 4 BC.
Those dates that I have posted are based on, and translated from, Hebrew dates, which are accurate. Look at the links again and you will notice the Hebrew dates.

For example, In the Bible code "Day of Judgement", the Hebrew date is 5772, which starts on the first Hebrew calender day, in the year of 2011, and ends the last Hebrew calender day, in the year of 2112.

I have a link that converts these Hebrew years, months, and days, to our corresponding years, months, and days, on our calendar.

Hebrew dating is accurate, and is based on Bible events, not man's calendar.

FFH

Veteran Member
Here is a link that converts Hebrew dates to our Civil dates:

Jewish / Civil Date Converter

Tishrei is the first calendar month in the Hebrew calendar year, which corresponds with our Civil calenar dates in September, or October, depending on the year. Notice how the days of the month, of the Hebrew calendar, correspond to different dates of our CIvil calendar, each year.

For example the Hebrew year 5772 will start from Tishrei 1, which will be September 29, 2011.

The Hebrew year 5773 will start from Tishrei 1, which will be Semptember 17, 2012.

alexander garcia

Hi, it was amusing. Thanks but your thery is as vallid as any that gives a date until and if that day comes and goes. still it is possible Almost anything is possible.

FFH

Veteran Member
alexander garcia said:
Hi, it was amusing. Thanks but your thery is as vallid as any that gives a date until and if that day comes and goes. still it is possible Almost anything is possible.
I am not giving any dates of a "Final Judgement". These are only dates of some of the "End Time" judgements, which will occur, and will increase, as we get closer to the "Last Day", or the "Final Day", or the "End of Days".

Judgement day for all individuals is when you die, and are resurrected, or when you are "changed in a twinkling of an eye", and are resurrected from the earth, at Christ's "Second Coming", which is frequently called the "Rapture" of Christ's church. Many will also be resurrected from the earth at Christ's "Third Coming", when we, who have already been resurrected, will return with Christ to earth, as resurrected beings, to fight the battle of Armageddon, in behalf of those follower's of God, who are still left, on earth, to fight the "Final Antichrist", and all of his followers, who have taken the "Mark of the Beast".

Judgement day is a day in which YOU die, or YOU are resurrected at Christ's "Second Coming" (Rapture), or "Third Coming" (Second Rapture). I would never put a date on the "Final Judgement Day". No man knows the day or the hour of this "Final Judgement Day", but Christ has provided many clues as to when many of these "End Time Judgements" will occur, in which many will die. The scriptures are our source for these, and more recently, the "Bible Codes". These are clear, and many "End Time" events have already happened, and are happening, and will happen in the future. There are many "End Time Judgement Days" for men living in the "Last Days" or "End Times" here on earth. I have provided a "Bible Code" date, for one of these "Judgement Days", which looks to me like a major one, corresponding with the "Solar Max", toward the "End Times", or "Last Days", on earth, before the "Final Judgement" of the remainder of men, who will still be living on the earth.

FFH

Veteran Member
The next 4 years for the United States has been prophesied to be the best in the history of this nation. The governement of this nation will be completely out of debt, within this time frame. Great prosperity and peace will prevail in this country, but at the same time many in the world will suffer the effects of evil men on earth. We must continue to help fight against these evil men, throughout the world, where ever they may be, as we have already been doing. We cannot let up on our fight against terrorism, in any of it's forms. This is the key to our peace and prosperity, as a nation. All other countries that help us in this fight against terrorism will also be blessed, as they support our efforts in fighting terror.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
may said:
my answer to that is ............post 4 .............. but just to add a little bit more
"The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying of it very much."—ZEPHANIAH 1:14.

I dont mean to offend, but you quote the bible far to much in my opinion. Im sorry to tell you, but the bible is not the answer to every thing..... :eek:

That answer is 42. :D

may

The Grey Wolf said:
I dont mean to offend, but you quote the bible far to much in my opinion. Im sorry to tell you, but the bible is not the answer to every thing..... :eek:

That answer is 42. :D
the world in general think just the same as you ,so you are not on your own , some though make it a habit of always being awake to the bible ,and what it reveals in this time of the end . i think i would rather look to the bible and quote what the bible says, rather than relying on my own thoughts . but everyone to their own , as they say:) i think the bible can disturb some when it doesnt go along with what they want. i dont mean that in an offensive way to you personally, but that is the general rule.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
The bible does not go against my way of thinking... I just dont take much stock in it. I have a very lax, very mad out look on life. What ever happens happens, weather or not there is reson to it does not matter to me. I live in the now. I dont dwell obsessively on the past or plan for the future. I am at peace with all my actions. If I die tonight my only regret will be not being able to play "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion". As of the second day of the theatrical showings of Star Wars Ep. 3 and last weeks final Samurai Shamploo episode Im good. Well I need to finish off Full Metal Alchemist and Evangelion, but thats about it. :)

Oh and I forgot....

What is wrong with you?:149: You dont trust your own thoughts? Thats the weirdest thing I've ever heard... well, apart from that one thing about the monkey, the drum of lard, the catapult, the nine year old, and the catholic preist... :kissbette

may

The Grey Wolf said:

Oh and I forgot....

What is wrong with you?:149: You dont trust your own thoughts? Thats the weirdest thing I've ever heard... :kissbette

Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight proverbs 3;5-6 So how can i take notice of God? .....THE BIBLE we are living in thrilling times indeed , its all coming true just as the bible tells us. so rather than thinking that there is something wrong with me , i am glad that i am taking note of what the bible tells me .
This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. John 17;3 and where can i gain knowledge about Jehovah God and Jesus christ THE BIBLE ..If i was to rely on my own thoughts i would more than likely go in the opposite way to what God wants . imperfect as i am,
Many are the plans in the heart of a man, but the counsel of Jehovah is what will stand...proverbs19;21

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
:eek: :confused:

I trust that which god has given me to guide myself. The things that all men posess, a mind, a heart, and a will. These were given to us by what ever made us to guide out actions and paths. Without them we are beasts. With them we have crawled to the top of the food chain, become the dominant species on the planet, and reached the top of the evolutionary ladder.

Thusly I have no desire to know gods plan, nor do I wish to worship him. I simply wish to live my short life on this world as well as I know how. I was born in the wrong era. I have a warriors heart in an era were warriors are not needed. Thusly I live as I do now. Simple.:)

FFH

Veteran Member
After we have all been taken off this earth, Christ will prepare a new heaven, and a new earth. Life will go on, and it will be a much more peaceful and trouble free than it is now.

Isaiah 65: 17
"For, behold, I create a new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered, nor come to mind."

Isaiah 66: 22
"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain."

2 Peter 3: 13
"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for a new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."

Revelation 21: 1
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

Ether 3: 19 (Book of Mormon)
"And there shall be a new heaven and a new earth; and they shall be like unto the old save the old have passed away, and all things have become new."

Doctrine and Covenants 29: 23-25
23- And the end shall come, and the heaven and the earth shall be consumed and pass away, and there shall be a new heaven and a new earth.

24- For all old things shall pass away, and all things shall become new even the heaven and the earth, and all the fullness thereof, both men and beasts, the fowls of the air, and the fishes of the sea;

25- And not one hair, neither mote, shall be lost, for it is the workmanship of mine hand.

may

The Grey Wolf said:
:eek: :confused:

I trust that which god has given me to guide myself. The things that all men posess, a mind, a heart, and a will. These were given to us by what ever made us to guide out actions and paths. Without them we are beasts. With them we have crawled to the top of the food chain, become the dominant species on the planet, and reached the top of the evolutionary ladder.

Thusly I have no desire to know gods plan, nor do I wish to worship him. I simply wish to live my short life on this world as well as I know how. I was born in the wrong era. I have a warriors heart in an era were warriors are not needed. Thusly I live as I do now. Simple.:)
thats the difference between me and you , each to their own , i was explaining about myself , as you said that there was something wrong with me, people live their lives diffrent to me ,but i dont say that there is something wrong with them that would be getting personal.;)

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
may said:
thats the difference between me and you , each to their own , i was explaining about myself , as you said that there was something wrong with me, people live their lives diffrent to me ,but i dont say that there is something wrong with them that would be getting personal.;)

Well, I guess what Im trying to say is you can follow what ever path you chose, but you should never disregard what your mind, heart, and will tell you.

"From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli, we are all tools of the Conspiracy..."
:D