• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Is Near!!!

FFH

Veteran Member
Islam is one of the biggest religions in the world. (I need to get some stats on this and see how it compares in numbers to the rest of the world religions).

There are at least 70 poeple in the world that have been implanted with microchips. They have persuaded many of them to do it for "medical" reasons.

The United Nations, which is a world government, already exists, and is well established.

One religion (Islam)
One cashless money system (microchips)
One government (United Nations)

The final Antichrist will be head of this world wide movement to unite all people, in which there will be one religion, one money system, and one government.

If the final Antichrist is the president of Iran, you will know when the end is near, because he will be head of the this world wide system.

This movement towards globalization of all religions, money, and governments, has been in the works for many years. it's a very slow process, but it is well established, and is gaining tremendous momentum. The final Antichrist will make the final steps in uniting the world with one religion (Islam), one money system (microchip), and one government (United Nations).

Everything is in place. It is just a matter of getting people to accept it.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (current Iranian President) may be the person that will be this final leader, or Antichrist.

As long as there are God fearing people in the world, this plan for total globalization will not be completely established.

FFH

Veteran Member
On the back of the dollar bill above the unfinished pyramid is the Eye of Horus, whaich is the Egyptian Lucifer, and above that is the Latin phrase, "Annuit Corptis" (Announcing the Birth of). Beneath the Pyramid is the Latin phrase, "Novus Ordro Seclorum" (New World Order)

Announcing the Birth of the New World Order.

It is nothing new, and has been in the works for a long time.

spookboy0

FFH said:
As long as there are God fearing people in the world, this plan for total globalization will not be completely established.
But doesn't perfect love cast out fear (1 John 4:18)? So then what we need is God-loving people.

And it will happen eventually, all prophecy will.

FFH

Veteran Member
Revelation 14: 6-12

6- And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7- Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgement is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8- And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9- And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, if any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forhead, or in his hand.

10- The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignaation, and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11- And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12- Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
FFH said:
On the back of the dollar bill above the unfinished pyramid is the Eye of Horus, whaich is the Egyptian Lucifer, and above that is the Latin phrase, "Annuit Corptis" (Announcing the Birth of). Beneath the Pyramid is the Latin phrase, "Novus Ordro Seclorum" (New World Order)

Announcing the Birth of the New World Order.

It is nothing new, and has been in the works for a long time.

The Eye Above the Pyramid is a symbol of The Free Masons. They were a secret organazation for the elite. Now they are less selective but just as secret. Some think they are the phantom government. Like the Illuminati. They are always watching. :areyoucra

For clairificationmany of our founding fathers were Free Masons. ;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
For clairificationmany of our founding fathers were Free Masons. ;)
I just recently found my grandfathers Mason coin. Thought about going to the local Mason hall to ask if I could get any records on him, because I am doing a family tree/history thing. (not really, but it sounds legit.) I doubt I would be shown anything but the door, but to look inside would be neat. Does anyone know what the 32nd degree is?

On the back of the dollar bill above the unfinished pyramid is the Eye of Horus,
It is the Eye of Horus in the middle, but it is mainly a Masonic symbol.
http://eyeofhorussymbol.homestead.com/
There is a site with info on the Eye. Its not an "Egyptian Devil" sign, its "The eye of God."
The ubiquitous Eye of Horus symbol of ancient Egyptian religion can be quite readily shown to have been inspired by the "Eye of God" aka "Eye in the Sky" that is manifested in the heavens above our planet Earth during most if not all total eclipses of the sun. Horus, the famous solar falcon god of ancient Egypt,

may

spookboy0 said:
But doesn't perfect love cast out fear (1 John 4:18)? So then what we need is God-loving people.

And it will happen eventually, all prophecy will.
and it is, out of all nations ,man makes out many plans, but Jehovahs purpose for the earth goes on ,but most do not recognize it ,i know i do
After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: "Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb........... revelation 7;9-10 there is only one goverment that will bring peace to this earth ,and it is already set up in the heavens with Jesus as its king ( DANIEL 2;44) and has been since 1914 ,humans were not created to rule them selves independent of God , even though they make out many plans .

And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will SEE the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory MATTHEW 24;30 To SEE is to have the EYE OF UNDERSTANDING about Jesus and how he is the king of Gods heavenly kingdom in the heavens ,I am putting myself on the side of Jesus and welcoming him as king of Gods heavenly goverment .

(Daniel 7:14) And to him(Jesus) there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin

may

FFH said:
Revelation 14: 6-12

6- And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlating gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7- Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgement is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8- And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9- And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, if any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forhead, or in his hand.

10- The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignaation, and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11- And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12- Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Babylon the great ( the world empire of false religion) has already fallen ,she no longer has any power over Gods people but she is on death row

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
may said:
Babylon the great ( the world empire of false religion) has already fallen ,she no longer has any power over Gods people but she is on death row

Is she in texas? If she is they're trying to pass a bill that says if 10 or more people saw you do what you did you dont sit on death row for months, you go straight to the front of the line! :biglaugh:

may

The Grey Wolf said:
Is she in texas? If she is they're trying to pass a bill that says if 10 or more people saw you do what you did you dont sit on death row for months, you go straight to the front of the line! :biglaugh:
she is worldwide

FFH

Veteran Member
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Christianity [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]2,039 million ([/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]32% of the world's population and dropping)[/FONT]
Islam [FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]1,226 million ([/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]19% of the world's population and growing) [/FONT]

Ody

FFH said:
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Christianity [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]2,039 million [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]32% (dropping)[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Islam [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]1,226 million[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]19% (growing) [/FONT]

Your point being?

Popeyesays

I remember the world was going to end on Reagan's inauguration day. He has after all three names "Ronald Wilson Reagan" each name has six letters and that is "6 6 6".

The End is near alright, from my point of view it happened about 160 years ago for the THIRD time since Christ. Muhammad about 630 AD, the Bab 1844, Baha`u'llah 1863.

Regards,
Scott

The Grey Wolf

ehT daM s'doG daM goD
ITS ALIVE!!!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!! LIKE JESUS, THIS THREAD HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD... FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!! THREAD NECROMANCY STRIKES AGAIN!!!! :biglaugh:

But seriously, I thought this thread had gone the way of the Dodo...
YAY!!! MY LEGACY CONTINUES!!! :bounce

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Well, come on, guys, is it near or not ? ......what did the original poster mean by near ?