• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Dogs of War

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
of which I am. I have been for most of my adult life. I'm a strategist, I favor intelligence, and when I get a don't **** with me attitude, it best to take heed. So, in this world we have some who don't give a good gad damn about anyone, much less themselves. Then we have those like me who do give a good god damn and who have been in the trenches for more than a couple three decades. To suggest or say, or to view me as pissed, would be a gross understatement. Dogs of war, and when I unleash them, believe me ... there's no way on god's green earth or any other that you could possibly mistake it.

I try to play nice. I try to understand varying points of view. I try to find peaceful resolutions to complex problems, god knows I try, but once I get past my bat **** crazy stage, move into my snap into a slimjim crazy stage, then on to where I'm about to go, by GOD you're gonna know it. The dogs of war ...

Is there any way to hold them back?

Last edited:

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
Say a Bill is in play ... and a way that some understand and others don't. I think you catch my meaning. If you don't then you might want to stay out of the way on this one.

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
There's a word that involves and entails everything that has ever been … it's called "life". With life comes many things, both seen and unseen. On one side there is all encompassing love and care, on the other side there is all encompassing wrath and desolation, in the middle is where life begins and ends for both the living and the dead. There's a sweet spot where our needs are met, a sweet spot from where life not only comes, but where the living waters flow. I look around...sometimes it rains, other times the sun shines bright, other times, the clouds come and a darkness comes, yet also shades us from scorching heat.

Without the water could any survive? Dry and desolate is not my idea of what is pleasant or pleasing, so … rivers and streams and rain from above falling and flowing down below … Now that's a recipe for life I can get on board with, stand with, and enjoy. To thirst and to hunger ... to be fed and satisfied, two sides of life that are always looming over head, the potential for each to overcome the other. Life is made up of choices for each of us, and with our choices comes the consequences of … to hunger and thirst or to be bed and satisfied.

Your choices affect others as do my own. Rivers of living waters welling up to life eternal for all who grasp and embrace the necessity of … the best life has to offer. Otherwise, a dry desolate, and barren earth will prevail against a place flowing with living waters, pleasing and pleasant, sweet as honey suckle, and where an abundant life will always prevail. Love, joy, peace, patience … faith … kindness, gentleness, and some self control are likewise needed to attain the balance required to center the sweet spot, to center the target, as in to make it to and enter the gates of … Wisdom is said to be a tree of life to those who embrace her. She is my council, my guiding light, as well as my grace. Knowledge, understanding, then on to the application of … Isn't that what wisdom is - The application of knowledge and understanding?

The dogs of war … the trenches, so to speak, wisdom and how she calls to me from the gates. The only fight I've ever known. That's love and that's where life begins and ends, and that's grace and all that comes with grace, but is my grace the same as your grace? It's all the same, only the names will change. Spirit, Honor, loyalty, respect, and a Slippery When Wet tour with a Cinderella smile.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Does it come with a good medical and dental plan ?

If so, I’m in.
Otherwise I would need to know what the hell your’re talking about.