• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Divinity of Christ

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
"I'll be interested in your comments, but be gentile as I do bruise easily. :)"

LOL - I will pardon the pun.

As I mentioned before, how can God be sacrificed to God, especially since there's no precedent for this in the Tanakh? Secondly, how can a man be sacrificed to please God since human sacrifices were and are forbidden?

These are great questions and I certainly don't want to give canned answers. And I am certainly not the saged apologist of the century :D (I'm adding this after some typing, I think we will have to break this up into many parts leaving Paul for later because one answer brings another question and I think this is way too great in scope)

Your first question is a great one and I'm not sure if I can even answer it as it truly is hard to wrap my finite mind around this concept. The canned answer (which has some truth to it) is that God is God and who are we to say what God can and cannot do.

In my understanding, I can understand the "why" since God is not a man that He should lie. After God gave His creation to mankind, He would become a liar if He operated outside of His established spiritual laws. Thus the necessity of coming in a human form.

(IMV) But the how? Help me Moses! (Who God spoke to face to face).

But looking at this in a broader sense. First, people correctly see a sacrifice of a lamb in a terminal sense or in the sense of complete cessation of life, but is that true of humans when they die? Does the spirit die? I hold to the position that the spirit doesn't die. So I would see the sacrifice of Jesus is in reference to body but not the cessation of His Spirit.

How can God inhabit a body? How does He fill the Tabernacle of Moses? How does He abide in between the Cherubim above the Mercy Seat of atonement? Apparently, He can fill any place He wants so, at the least, I can't deny the possibility that He can fill a body, if He so chooses, since He apparently filled other places. (I speak through my process of thinking and not establishing that whatever I say must be absolutely true). How He does it, only He knows.

So it isn't "God sacrificing to God" in a literal sense but rather the carrying of our sins to a far away place by the placing of the sin of mankind onto Himself through the legal entrance as a man and "nasa" it away by placing absorbing the consequences of our spiritual bankruptcy onto Himself:

bare (nasa) to lift, bear up, carry, take
  1. (Qal)
    1. to lift, lift up
    2. to bear, carry, support, sustain, endure
    3. to take, take away, carry off, forgive
How does it please Him?

I can only relate that in my human sense of the restoring of relationship. When I see two estranged people reunite in the marriage, it pleases me. When someone comes and says "I haven't heard from my child in decades and then we pray and in a week they call and the relationship is restored, it brings joy to my soul.

It doesn't seem to far out there that estranged mankind which God brought back unto Himself in the restoring of relationship would please Him. (if you want to make Adam and Eve a symbolic representation of mankind, the statement remains the same)

Yes, human sacrifice is forbidden. But in what sense? Is there any precedent in the Tanakh? Is there a picture of what God wanted to do for His creation?

Certainly the sacrificing of oneself for the life and benefit of another doesn't violate to the command of not sacrificing a human. Our lives are ours to do as we wish.

I also know that whatever point one gives, there will be a counter point that says no. Even in the Exodus, as they viewed the fruits of the promised land, 2 spies said "we can do it" and the counter point of 10 said "no we can't". So I only have my viewpoint whether right or wrong with no harsh retort if someone says I'm wrong.

I do find that the story is Abraham and Isaac was purposeful by YHWH in intent and purpose and it was a God request of a sacrifice of a human. For me, these are the pictures that God wanted us to see and here are just a few:
  1. Adam was created by God through His life-giving breath (man had nothing to do with it), Isaac was created by God through the resurrection power of His life-giving breath (man had nothing to do with it), the body of Jesus was created by God through the power of His life-giving breath of His word (God spoke and it was done for no words of God are void of power to accomplish what He says).
  2. As the promised seed of Abraham, I believe that Abraham trusted that God was going to resurrect Isaac because God said that Isaac was the promised seed. It was a request by God for man to make a sacrifice! Yes, God did stop him but said "Now I know that your really believe because you were going to do it" (Paraphrased) My personal understanding is that God requires a seed, a sacrifice for Him to respond. To the widow of Sarepta, food for the prophet for the oil and meal not to cease. For David to stop a plague, "I must sacrifice something that costs me". For the door of Jesus to come into the earth, a willingness of the Father of Faith to believe in the resurrection of the seed that only God could create.
  3. A ram in substitution for Isaac, Jesus in substitution for us
  4. Caught in a thicket of thorns by the horns of his head, Jesus with a crown of thorn on his head... the thorns and thistles produced by the sin of Adam.
  5. it is said that the same place of the intended sacrifice of Isaac is the same place where Jesus died. Certainly "laughter" has returned when relationship with YHWH is restored.
So many other things but suffice to say that there is precedent for a replacement of what we would call a human sacrifice. Not US sacrificing a human being but rather Jesus sacrificing himself for "no greater love hath a man than that he give his life for another". Not a forced sacrifice for "No man takes my life, I give it freely". A different kind of sacrifice.

Kenny

Premium Member
Actually I didn't word that correctly. What I meant to say is do you believe that the living can pray through the dead in heaven to God? IOW, if I can ask you to pray for me (I need it!), can you ask someone who's in heaven to pray for you? Yes, understood that you could do that directly, but what I'm asking is can the dead help you in your prayers, much like you say Jesus can?
I always teach.... "the greatest words you can use is 'I don't have the slightest clue'" especially when there isn't any scripture that I know of that would answer the question.

Then again, as I said before, in the Christian sense, do we really need it? We can pray for each other. If they can, they probably already are without even asking. We have covenant promises we hold to and, as it is said of Abraham, we believe that He that promised is able to fulfill it.

Frankly, sorta hard to believe that this is case. When I look at Christianity, "ONE" is not the word that comes to mind.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! TRUE! TRUE!

HOWEVER, just because stiff-necked Christians want to say "because I am an ear and you look like the liver, I have no need of you" doesn't mean we don't belong to the same body. We remain... human. Like Israel fighting Judah and Judah fighting Israel... why on earth didn't they believe they were one.

But it can. For example, the Tanakh uses narratives, language, and symbolism that are native to eretz Israel, so there's no doubt there's a cultural infusion into the texts. Does this mean or imply that the books can't be divinely inspired? Of course not.
you are right... there are symbolisms etc. Forgive my shortcomings in expressing thought. I was talking more along the lines of that which was not symbolism. If He said He is YHWH Rapha - that heals, then I tested it. If He said I AM Jireh, then I need to see Him provide etc.

Therefore, why does one have to go to the extreme of denying cultural infusion or somehow feel that this negates any possibility of divine inspiration?
LOL... this is what I mean when I say one answer leads to many questions. I would say culture "infusion" can change meaning "grass and weed" comes to mind -- so stop smoking it.

So, you're not taking the "my way or the highway" position? Oh, you're in so much t-r-o-u-b-l-e. :eek:

SHHHHHHHH!! Do you want the whole world to know what we are talking about? Let's keep it between you and me1 ;D

Daisies4me

Someone said "Metis is a lousy shot".

Ahhhhh... but God DID use a mule to speak to Balaam :D

:D Praying through is different to praying to. He's my eternal High-priest as we follow His advise, "Pray to the Father in my name".

Please do... always interested in what you have to share.

:D Sometimes God doesn't want to fit into our logic.

Gideon's 300 wasn't logical in man's perspective at the moment it happened. Retrospect, one can understand.

Of course, we are talking theologically and thus, like the sages of Jewish thought, it is wonderful to agree to disagree--even vehemently as we leave as brothers when we are finished arguing. :D

I find it logical for God to come as human flesh on multiple points (in retrospect--illogical at the beginning). Certainly His ways are higher than our ways and His thought way beyond ours.

(quote)

"God came as human flesh"?? not at all. God is a Spirit, No one has ever seen God nor can humans see God and yet live. John 4:24.
John 1:18, 1John 4:12, Exodus 33:20.
Jesus, who is the 'firstborn of all creation by God', (Colossians 1:15) was originally created as a spirit creature, (Proverbs 8: 22-31) whom God transformed into a human fetus to be born as a fleshly human being on earth. (Luke 1:35)
...Just to clarify.....

(quote)

Jesus said that that only the thief doesn't enter into the gate of sheep (if we take the position that we are the sheep of His pasture). God gave the keys to the world to mankind. To enter into the world by any other method is to make Him a liar... thus The Word came as flesh.

PS... just saw a wonderful true story movie on youtube called "Have a little faith" -- an inspiring movie about a Jewish Rabbi, a pastor and a Jewish reporter.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Help me Moses! (Who God spoke to face to face).

So I would see the sacrifice of Jesus is in reference to body but not the cessation of His Spirit.

So it isn't "God sacrificing to God" in a literal sense but rather the carrying of our sins to a far away place by the placing of the sin of mankind onto Himself through the legal entrance as a man and "nasa" it away by placing absorbing the consequences of our spiritual bankruptcy onto Himself:

(if you want to make Adam and Eve a symbolic representation of mankind, the statement remains the same)

Certainly the sacrificing of oneself for the life and benefit of another doesn't violate to the command of not sacrificing a human.

So many other things but suffice to say that there is precedent for a replacement of what we would call a human sacrifice. Not US sacrificing a human being but rather Jesus sacrificing himself for "no greater love hath a man than that he give his life for another". Not a forced sacrifice for "No man takes my life, I give it freely". A different kind of sacrifice.

metis

And I am certainly not the saged apologist of the century :D
Then why am I reading this? Such a disappointment. :(

After God gave His creation to mankind, He would become a liar if He operated outside of His established spiritual laws. Thus the necessity of coming in a human form.
I read this several times and I can't make heads nor tail of this, mostly why the "human form" was supposedly a necessity. Where do we see human sacrifices in the Tanakh other than with Isaac, which was stopped?

Help me Moses! (Who God spoke to face to face).
Actually, it appears that he didn't, but I'll let this slide (the "face" part).

Does the spirit die? I hold to the position that the spirit doesn't die. So I would see the sacrifice of Jesus is in reference to body but not the cessation of His Spirit.
But the sacrifices of animals and grain did't involve "spirit". It was viewed as returning something back to God that He provided for us with in the first place to show our appreciation of His gifts. In that process, we sort of "buy back" a favor of having our sins forgiven. Sorry to sound so capitalistic. :rolleyes:

Apparently, He can fill any place He wants so, at the least, I can't deny the possibility that He can fill a body, if He so chooses, since He apparently filled other places.
He can also probably fit into a the "body" of a super-angel, but you didn't like that idea. :p

So it isn't "God sacrificing to God" in a literal sense
Aha! Remember what I said about not taking these narrative literally but possibly figuratively? I'm winning over a convert!!! Can I draw up the papers and where you can send you donations?

It doesn't seem to far out there that estranged mankind which God brought back unto Himself in the restoring of relationship would please Him. (if you want to make Adam and Eve a symbolic representation of mankind, the statement remains the same)
Jesus being the "new Adam"-- Adam sinned and Jesus took it away.

Certainly the sacrificing of oneself for the life and benefit of another doesn't violate to the command of not sacrificing a human.
Different types of sacrifices though, but I'll cut ya some slack on this.

Your conversion is becoming more manifest-- I'm getting really excited. Pretty soon you may even be using the word "symbolic"! I just can't wait!

metis

I always teach.... "the greatest words you can use is 'I don't have the slightest clue'" especially when there isn't any scripture that I know of that would answer the question.
Oh, you're getting closer and closer to my oft posted line of "I don't know", so you might want to reconsider what you're doing.

Then again, as I said before, in the Christian sense, do we really need it? We can pray for each other. If they can, they probably already are without even asking. We have covenant promises we hold to and, as it is said of Abraham, we believe that He that promised is able to fulfill it.
I never used to believe in "spiritual connections" (or whatever one may call it) until something happened over the last two years that I cannot explain in any other way. I have had to rethink a lot of things since then, and you may have noticed a change in the orientation of many of my posts over the last year especially.

Like Israel fighting Judah and Judah fighting Israel... why on earth didn't they believe they were one.
Because then we wouldn't be Jews.

Forgive my shortcomings in expressing thought.
Ya, I have to apologize to my wife for my shortcomings as well.

I would say culture "infusion" can change meaning "grass and weed" comes to mind -- so stop smoking it.
I don't need weed to be goofy.

SHHHHHHHH!! Do you want the whole world to know what we are talking about? Let's keep it between you and me1 ;D
Done! And I think we got 'em surrounded so they'll never know what hit 'em. When they least expect it, ...

Kenny

Premium Member
Oh, you're getting closer and closer to my oft posted line of "I don't know", so you might want to reconsider what you're doing.

LOL... My most used phrase... "The more I learn, the more I realize i know nothing at all".

However, what I do know... I KNOW!

I never used to believe in "spiritual connections" (or whatever one may call it) until something happened over the last two years that I cannot explain in any other way. I have had to rethink a lot of things since then, and you may have noticed a change in the orientation of many of my posts over the last year especially.
As a matter of fact, I was beginning to doubt my memory of what you had said in the past because it seemed to be different! :)

Because then we wouldn't be Jews.

Ya, I have to apologize to my wife for my shortcomings as well.

I don't need weed to be goofy.

Done! And I think we got 'em surrounded so they'll never know what hit 'em. When they least expect it, ...

LOL... May the LORD bless you and keep you and may His face shine upon you... especially in your humor!

metis

My most used phrase... "The more I learn, the more I realize i know nothing at all".
It's very close to Confucius' statement (paraphrased) "the more you know, the more you know you really don't know". Wow, you and Confucius on the same page! Does this combo come with an egg roll?

LOL... May the LORD bless you and keep you and may His face shine upon you... especially in your humor!
And much the same to you, my friend, as I always enjoy discussing things with you...

even when you're wrong...

which is most of the time.

;)

Kenny

Premium Member
Then why am I reading this? Such a disappointment. :(
Why does my wife even listen to me? :D

I read this several times and I can't make heads nor tail of this, mostly why the "human form" was supposedly a necessity. Where do we see human sacrifices in the Tanakh other than with Isaac, which was stopped?

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion
Psalms 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
Ps 115;16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD'S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

I think there is an important issue here. In YHWH's gift of free will to man, He also gave the earth to mankind to have dominion over it. (My usual example is when I gave my car to my son when he went to college. It was all mine, but when I gifted it to him, he assumed full responsibility over it and I had to release mine).

In other words, God omnipotently decided to let man in the drivers seat. To exercise dominion in the earth, it had to be as man. Starting in Genesis 3, God would basically only operate through covenant where man had to be part of it because it was man's dominion.

It was man who ushered in sin. It HAD to be man to usher it out, to be legal and binding, and thus the necessity of a corporal being coming into existence through the womb of a woman. It is the legal way to enter into the world and the Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The first Adam lost the battle but the second Adam won the war.

Actually, it appears that he didn't, but I'll let this slide (the "face" part).
LOL... you are such a literalist! One day I will win you over to symbolism! YHWH was just saying that He was coming to where Moses was and filling that place with His presence where others would only know through dreams etc.

But the sacrifices of animals and grain did't involve "spirit". It was viewed as returning something back to God that He provided for us with in the first place to show our appreciation of His gifts. In that process, we sort of "buy back" a favor of having our sins forgiven. Sorry to sound so capitalistic. :rolleyes:
I am definitely going to learn you! :D

The sacrifices are symbolic of what God was going to do in the person of Jesus Christ. Such a literalist I tell you... such a literalist!

He can also probably fit into a the "body" of a super-angel, but you didn't like that idea. :p
:D That's because angels were a lower class than Adam and Eve and couldn't remain solvent.

Your conversion is becoming more manifest-- I'm getting really excited. Pretty soon you may even be using the word "symbolic"! I just can't wait!

Who... meeee? :mad: NEVER!!! Wait a minute... did I use those words above? HEEEEELLLP! I'M BEING INFECTED!

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
It's very close to Confucius' statement (paraphrased) "the more you know, the more you know you really don't know". Wow, you and Confucius on the same page! Does this combo come with an egg roll?

And much the same to you, my friend, as I always enjoy discussing things with you...

even when you're wrong...

which is most of the time.

;)
:D There is a clown in every group. Always joking around!

metis

The first Adam lost the battle but the second Adam won the war.
I still can't figure out how that has anything to do with the issue of human sacrifice, but maybe my brain is just having a very slow day at work.

The sacrifices are symbolic of what God was going to do in the person of Jesus Christ. Such a literalist I tell you... such a literalist!
I've been called worse by better. :p

:D That's because angels were a lower class than Adam and Eve and couldn't remain solvent.
Not so fast Speedy as angels were believed to come from at least two different sources, with one being a form of a mini-manifestation of God (but not fully God) and the other from some select humans who were upgraded by God. All humans, and I would assume Adam & Eve were two of them, were viewed as being lower than the angels, especially since it was viewed that the angels were often God's labor supply.

Who... meeee? :mad: NEVER!!! Wait a minute... did I use those words above? HEEEEELLLP! I'M BEING INFECTED!
Best thing that ever happened to ya, I'm sure. Next I'll teach ya how to speak Yooperese.

BTW, do you know what a Yooper seven-course meal is?

Answer: A pasty and a six-pack.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה

Isn't that a, for want of a better term, article of clothing, worn by certain dancing ladies in certain types of venues in certain types of locations that consider its use means that said certain ladies are not in the all together. (Not that I would know from personal experience... but so I've been told.)

metis

Isn't that a, for want of a better term, article of clothing, worn by certain dancing ladies in certain types of venues in certain types of locations that consider its use means that said certain ladies are not in the all together.
And that's what makes 'em so tasty!

Kenny

Premium Member
I still can't figure out how that has anything to do with the issue of human sacrifice, but maybe my brain is just having a very slow day at work.
LOL... Only that we have to change our mindset on "human sacrifice" (in the sense that we are taking a human and sacrificing them as did Mosha, King of Moab.) But rather the decision to have no greater love than to lay one's life down for another, the sacrifice of laying one's life down for another.

The message for Abraham, my Father of the faith, was that a substitute was going to lay down his life for me. It is my belief that Abraham saw the day of Jesus on the same mountain, perhaps a stone's throw away in location

I've been called worse by better. :p
:mad: DID YOU JUST SAY THAT I'M THE WORST OF THE BEST? :D

Not so fast Speedy as angels were believed to come from at least two different sources, with one being a form of a mini-manifestation of God (but not fully God) and the other from some select humans who were upgraded by God. All humans, and I would assume Adam & Eve were two of them, were viewed as being lower than the angels, especially since it was viewed that the angels were often God's labor supply.
OK... let me rephrase as I am still the literalist that when I can read it in scriptures that wasn't stated as symbolism, then what changes is my opinion. Anyone can construct a thought or a viewpoint outside of what is black and white. (I realize that this is my way of thinking since I have already determined that scripture is inspired and when it is black and white--interpretation is not necessary. Everything else is open to opinions with interpretation and is acceptable)

We do know that man was made in His likeness and in His image. I do not find where it says that angels were made in His likeness and in His image.

I agree that after sin, man became lower than the angels but they were none the less charged with serving man.

Psalms 104:4 He makes winds his messengers, flames of fire his servants, and again in Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. (to find the context of it being about angels.)

Because I do believe the NT understanding of the Tanakh, I trust Paul when he said, "Do you not know that we will judge angels?" - a greater being judges the lesser.

I looked it up because I had no idea... I'm hungry!

metis

But rather the decision to have no greater love than to lay one's life down for another, the sacrifice of laying one's life down for another.
Got it-- finally!

The message for Abraham, my Father of the faith, was that a substitute was going to lay down his life for me. It is my belief that Abraham saw the day of Jesus on the same mountain, perhaps a stone's throw away in location
I really can't see that as it's too much of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h for my blood. BTW, nor do I see Jesus in the tea leaves either.;)

:mad: DID YOU JUST SAY THAT I'M THE WORST OF THE BEST? :D
NO, THE BEST OF THE WORST-- D A H !

We do know that man was made in His likeness and in His image. I do not find where it says that angels were made in His likeness and in His image.
Who made 'em? If they're in heaven with God, doesn't that tell us somethin'.

BTW, do you believe in "original sin"? Just curious.

Because I do believe the NT understanding of the Tanakh, I trust Paul when he said, "Do you not know that we will judge angels?" - a greater being judges the lesser.
Maybe because angels may have some free-will whereas humans who end up in heaven won't? Or maybe that Paul is using a bit of hyperbole to make a point? Since I don't see the scriptures--any scriptures-- as being inerrant, I also am not going to view anything that Paul may have said as being inerrant. After all, he seems to predict the return of Jesus was eminent but that didn't seem to work out so well.

I looked it up because I had no idea...
Ya, they're popular here in da U.P. because of all the mines here. They were baked, wrapped in newspaper, and taken down into the mines whereas they would at least stay warm until lunch or dinner. They are a Cornish dish, and there's no single recipe for them.

When I make 'em, I use store-bought crust (a heresy here), some beef in small cubes, onion, potato, rutabaga, salt & pepper-- although I usually make them in a pie form. However, most of the time I use 3-4 eggs instead as I'm really not very fond of beef.

Hey, I'll send ya one through the e-mail!

Kenny

Premium Member
Got it-- finally!
:)

WOW! You are a hard nut to crack! :D

I really can't see that as it's too much of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h for my blood. BTW, nor do I see Jesus in the tea leaves either.;)
Not a problem! I am wearing glasses and maybe I need another check up! But "tea leaves"? My wife's family left that along with the tarot cards and the devil worship a long time ago. Interestingly enough, my wife never participated in it and when they were at a seance, the medium said "there is one person who is impeding the connection". She raised her hand and said "That's me, so long!" and promptly left.

NO, THE BEST OF THE WORST-- D A H !
:D

Who made 'em? If they're in heaven with God, doesn't that tell us somethin'.
Did I say that God didn't make them? :) I just affirmed that they are God's labor force but man, in his sinless state, it just a little higher than the angels. (However, I don't want to tangle with them)

BTW, do you believe in "original sin"? Just curious.
I don't subscribe to the position that a baby has an original sin that condemns them. I believe in an age of accountability--and that age can depend on the person. The one thing that I can subscribe to is that sooner or later, people will sin on purpose.

Maybe because angels may have some free-will whereas humans who end up in heaven won't? Or maybe that Paul is using a bit of hyperbole to make a point? Since I don't see the scriptures--any scriptures-- as being inerrant, I also am not going to view anything that Paul may have said as being inerrant. After all, he seems to predict the return of Jesus was eminent but that didn't seem to work out so well.
Maybe.

Certainly, a big difference is that angels never needed to make atonement for sin. Man did. But... humans won't have free will in Heaven?
Ya, they're popular here in da U.P. because of all the mines here. They were baked, wrapped in newspaper, and taken down into the mines whereas they would at least stay warm until lunch or dinner. They are a Cornish dish, and there's no single recipe for them.

When I make 'em, I use store-bought crust (a heresy here), some beef in small cubes, onion, potato, rutabaga, salt & pepper-- although I usually make them in a pie form. However, most of the time I use 3-4 eggs instead as I'm really not very fond of beef.

Hey, I'll send ya one through the e-mail!
At least send me the recipe via email... it looks great. (or a Metis approve site)

Last edited:

Daisies4me

(quote)
Hi Metis

Interesting experience. Would you be able to expound on it a bit more? I am always curious to hear about things that shake former beliefs and why/how it occurs to some folks. If you don't want to , I understand that. And don't want to have you speak of anything that you don't wish to share. But it would be interesting to learn about, if you feel like doing so.
Thanks,
take care

(quote)

metis

WOW! You are a hard nut to crack! :D
And painful.

Certainly, a big difference is that angels never needed to make atonement for sin.
How do you know that?

But... humans won't have free will in Heaven?
I don't know. [I have no belief in heaven anyway, although I won't go as far as saying it couldn't exist]

At least send me the recipe via email... it looks great. (or a Metis approve site)
It'll have to wait until Monday as I'm really strapped for time today and have a busy weekend. Please respond to this post so I remember to send it to you then.

Have a most blessed weekend, my friend.

metis

I don't have the time today but will get back with you on Monday. Please respond to this post as a reminder, and have yourself a great weekend.