• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The DIR title

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
This most recent DIR violation did bring up an issue that I had forgotten about; when we previously attempted to organize this DIR, we brought up the idea of asking to have the title changed to "Luciferian DIR" or something along those lines, just so that it looses the "ism". There is no doctrine, no leadership, not required texts, no set philosophy, etc etc etc. It failed due to some members that were around who have left, but now I am wondering if we should bring it up? Personally, I don't see it as a big deal, but people are very easily confused and it creates issues.

Want to ask? I mean, there's only like 3 of us around anymore anyways. I'll see if I can round up some of the others. Personally it does not really bother me, but there just is not much spare time for me, and when I post here I would rather not waste hours trying to explain a flawed DIR title.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
im game. but it matters little to me im lucifer not luciferian anyways. shh dont let the staff know or i might get a dir infraction

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Luciferian is more appropriate I think, just as Setian or Setian philosophy or Setian Magic are more accurate than the term "Setian-ism". I would ask that the mods rename this forum as the "Luciferian DIR".

/Adramelek\

Premium Member
I overstand where you're coming from Doors, but I fear it's a lost cause
plus it's not really important.

I do agree, but is anything really important? ;)
I might just ask for the hell of it. If staff agrees it'd be pretty nice.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I think if the DIR is going to be changed from "ism" to "ian", then the "Satanism" DIR should also be changed to "Satanic" DIR.

Premium Member
I think if the DIR is going to be changed from "ism" to "ian", then the "Satanism" DIR should also be changed to "Satanic" DIR.

I think it should anyways. That's your guys' issue though.

Last edited by a moderator: