• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the "different" Jesus's ,and implications, xians only

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Jesus is,
•a pagan deity. [Yes, literally, it's a pagan deity
•a syncretic cross religious figure, divine[yes, Jesus is present in more than one culture
•as Yeshua, specific to Yisrael, a manifested form of God, which is Himself.
•a church aspect of the. Manifested form, with religious addition and syncretism, relating to other texts.

How do these different aspects correlate to each other, do you need all of them, or just some of these aspects, so forth.

Personally, I redact the church addition 'Jesus', as noted too many contradictions. No, not all traditional texts, however the importance and emphasis, of those texts, has to be modified, to parallel actuality of Jesus worship. The theories have to be modified, to correlate to my beliefs.
Other aspects are noted contextually.

This leaves, in a Biblical perspective, a Jesus that has to conform to the belief, in the nature of who Jesus is, and, this, informs the parsing of the text.
This isn't 'new testament only', xianity, which I disagree with, as a false religious perspective, from the start.
in what manner , are these factors determined

Last edited: