• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The devil is using the Democratic Party to destroy America

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think

Millions must recognize how the enemy is using the Democratic Party with its seductive, totally unrealistic, godless vision for America.

“Be sober and watchful, because your adversary the devil walks around as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour” (1Peter 5:8-9).
[Full Article]

And he likes his disciples stupid.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Yep. We need a 5 billion dollar lawn mower... What idiot takes this woman seriously?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
The devil has done a better job working inside the Republican party.....but getting both of them to stop the government from functioning...now that's a classical devil move!

Stanyon

WWMRD?
That makes no sense, Jesus totally hates Trump probably because he's Hitler and Jesus was a Jew:
ine-h-get-away-from-me-satan-help-me-make-30736790.png

Is this what adult political conversation looks like?

No, but considering most of the conversations around here....

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Millions must recognize how the enemy is using the Democratic Party with its seductive, totally unrealistic, godless vision for America.

“Be sober and watchful, because your adversary the devil walks around as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour” (1Peter 5:8-9).
[Full Article]

You can start looking for hair growing on the palms of your hands.

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.

[Full Article]

So it is either Trump or Satan? Hmm. . . I'll go with Satan, the lesser of the two evils.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So the Democratic party is secretly being run by Satan to enact a plan to destroy America?

Huh... Weird how they never put this plan into action the whole time that they were in power for eight years.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
So it is either Trump or Satan? Hmm. . . I'll go with Satan, the lesser of the two evils.

The left has been trying to use Old Scratch for years, it makes them feel "edgy" I guess. Poor guy, always getting the s**t end of the stick from retards.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

[Full Article]

Well, if I were a democratic president I would call adult people at Christmas and ask them if they still believe in Satan.

Ciao

- viole

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey, gave ya something to hate, what's your beef?
Nowhere in the Tanakh is he described as being evil and against G-d. This is a Christian idea that means their theology makes no sense.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

[Full Article]

Is this a joke?